chapter 18: forgiveness.

Wedding Dress

Jiyeon turned around and was about to walk away when she came face to face with…

Joongki.

He was standing there, hands in his pockets, smirking at her.

“Thought I’ll never find you huh? Well, your biggest mistake was running away from your house…” he started.

Actually, Joongki had waited at Jiyeon’s house every single day, waiting for her to escape from there because he knew she would.

Then, he followed her all the way here…

She will finally be mine, he thought, as he followed her.

Seeing him again, Jiyeon’s instincts told her to get away from him and she immediately ran towards the staircase and ran up.

Joongki immediately ran after her up the staircase and finally they reached the rooftop.

“Jiyeon ah, come here, I won’t hurt you.” He said slowly.

“Get away from me…What do you want?!” she said, hysterically.

The nurses must have saw Joongki and Jiyeon running up the staircase as they immediately alerted Jieun and Lee Joon, Jiho, Hyomin and Jieun all ran up to the rooftop.

The moment they opened the door, Joongki immediately took a knife out of his pocket and put it at Jiyeon’s neck and walked backwards slowly with her, towards the edge.

“Let me go, you crazy person!” Jiyeon said, but she could not struggle as the knife was already hurting .

“Joongki, let her go.” Lee Joon said slowly, and walked one step in front.

Seeing this, Joongki put the knife closer towards Jiyeon’s throat.

“If you come one more step closer, I’ll jump down with her, that’s what I was planning to do anyways. If she can’t be mine, she can’t be anyone else’s!” he said and waved his knife in front of his face at them.

Hyomin pulled Lee Joon back.

“Are you crazy? He’ll kill you…if he wants Jiyeon, just let him have her, anyways she was supposed to be his.” Hyomin said evilly.

Everyone looked at her and Jieun said while Jiho shook his head, “Hyomin. That’s enough.”

Hyomin immediately shut up and looked away.

Jiho, worried, said, “Joongki, we can talk things over… don’t do this.”

Joongki laughed out loud, “Talk things over? Who was the one who left me alone at the altar?”

Jiyeon said softly, “Fine, it’s my fault, but don’t hurt any of them, I’ll talk with you…or something?”

“It’s too late. I have decided. We’ll never be with each other in this world…So…let’s go together.” Joongki said and kissed Jiyeon on her cheek.

Then, he stepped over the edge and Jiyeon closed her eyes.

At that moment though, Jieun screamed, Hyomin covered her eyes, Jiho was rooted to the ground but Lee Joon ran forward and took Jiyeon from Joongki’s arms.

Joongki fell over, and he was gone.

Lee Joon collapsed onto the concrete with Jiyeon in his arms.

Due to shock, Jiyeon had already lost consciousness and so they immediately rushed her to the emergency room.

“She’s fine, just scratches and she’ll be awake soon, the shock must have been too big for her, that’s why she fainted, she does not need to stay in the hospital and can be discharged.” The doctor said.

Hyomin sat outside, refusing to go in while Lee Joon, Jieun and Jiho went to see Jiyeon.

Jiyeon awoke, and looked at all of them.

She saw that Hyomin was sitting outside all by herself.

She finally made up her mind.

She got up from the bed slowly.

“Jiyeon ah, what are you doing?” Jiho said but Jiyeon ignored him.

She walked out of the room and stood in front of Hyomin.

“What do you want?” Hyomin said.

To everyone’s shock, Jiyeon slowly knelt down in front of Hyomin.

 

next chp will be the ending! excited? i will post it tmr;D