chapter 16: locked in...again.

Wedding Dress

Hyomin opened her eyes slowly to see the faces of Lee Joon, Jieun and Jiyeon looming over her.

She closed her eyes again and turned her body away from them.

“Hyomin ah…” Jieun said.

“Go away. All of you.” Hyomin replied.

“Let’s just leave her alone and come back tomorrow…” Jieun said softly to Lee Joon and Jiyeon and they all left.

As the door closed behind them, Hyomin turned over and faced the ceiling.

“Park Jiyeon. You’ll pay for what you did to me. I’ll make sure you will…” she muttered under her breath.

The next afternoon, Jieun, Jiyeon and Lee Joon all went together to see Hyomin.

But, as they were reaching the room, reporters and cameramen immediately rushed over and started taking pictures of Jiyeon and asking her questions.

Jiyeon, whose eyes were blinded by the flashes of the cameras, tried to cover her face with her hands to no avail.

That’s when the reporters started asking questions like: “Is it really true that you were a third person in a relationship?”

“Is it true Ms. Park Hyomin is in this state because of you?”

“Please answer, Ms. Park Jiyeon! Do you know how this will affect the reputation of your family’s company?”

Jiyeon, unable to regain from shock, couldn’t find any words to reply them.

Lee Joon and Jieun protected Jiyeon from the cameras and pushed their way into the room to see Hyomin getting interviewed by a few journalists.

“Yes. I can’t believe my best friend did this to me!” Hyomin said to them and they quickly jotted down what she said.

Jiyeon, hearing this, said, “What are you doing Hyomin ah?”

The journalists, hearing Jiyeon’s voice, immediately crowded over and threw a bunch of questions at her.

Noticing Lee Joon, they started asking him questions too while Jieun went over to Hyomin.

“Hyomin ah, why are you doing this?” Jieun asked.

“Jieun. She’s going to pay for what she did to me, and you better stay away.” Hyomin said ruthlessly and gave Jiyeon a smirk as Jiyeon looked at her helplessly.

The following day, all the newspapers, tabloids and TV news channels were filled with the big news that the daughter of world known company CEO Mr. Park Jisung was a third party in a relationship which caused the girl, who was her best friend to commit suicide.

The headlines said: “So, the rich little girl finally does something bad.” And there was a picture of Lee Joon protecting Jiyeon from the cameras.

The video of Hyomin’s interview was on every channel and Jiyeon was watching it silently in her bedroom.

She could not watch it any longer and turned off the TV.

Her door opened and her parents walked into the room, looking furious.

In her dad’s hands were a bunch of newspapers.

He threw them on the table and said sternly, “Explain yourself. What is this?”

“Dad, I…” Jiyeon started when her mother cut her off.

“Do you know how bad this is for the company? Everyone will probably be thinking how we teach our daughter! The company has been flooded with calls since this morning and the doors crowded with reporters. Do you know how serious this is?” she said coldly.

“I’m sorry…I can explain…” Jiyeon started.

“There’s no need for any explanation. This is enough Jiyeon. The company cannot afford any more news to affect the reputation of it so you’ll stay in this room until things tide down.” Mr. Park said and he left the room with Mrs. Park, closing the door behind them.

Jiyeon ran to the door and banged on it, “Dad! Let me out!” she shouted and tried to open the door but it would not budge.

She fell to the floor, her head in her hands.

 

going to end this fanfic soon....~! i can't think anymore new ideas!