chapter 11: home sweet home? or not.

Wedding Dress

At that moment, Lee Joon jumped out in front of the bodyguards.

Jiho and his friends dealt with them while Lee Joon walked slowly towards Mr. Kang.

“Mr. Kang. I have recorded everything you have just said. You’re going down.” He said.

At that moment, the police arrived and they took Mr. Kang and his bodyguards away.

Lee Joon went to untie Jiyeon.

Jiyeon immediately hugged him tightly as the tears poured out of her eyes.

“I…was so scared…” she sobbed.

“Everything’s okay now...Don’t worry…” he reassured her.

Just then, Jiyeon’s parents appeared in front of them.

“Jiyeon. You’re coming home with us now. It’s time to stop all this childish behavior.” Mr. Park said.

“Your stuff is already in the car, let’s go now Jiyeon.” Mrs. Park followed.

Jiyeon looked at Lee Joon with disbelief.

How could he do that to her?

Lee Joon just looked away, not able to meet her gaze.

Realising that she had no way out, Jiyeon followed her parents into the car.

On the way back home, Mr. Park started to talk to Jiyeon seriously.

“Jiyeon. I will not force you into marrying Joongki again. But, you’ll start working at the company from now on, understand? And you’ll move back home of course…”

Jiyeon had no choice. She said softly, “Yes.” And that was the end of any conversation between them.

Jiyeon glanced out of the window trying to hold back her tears.

How could Lee Joon let her parents know where she was?

She didn’t want to go back, at all.

Having to go back to that house, the cold lonely atmosphere, the way everyone treated her like a princess, but there was no happiness at all in that house.

It was like a shell that looked magnificent on the outside but was actually empty on the inside.

Her parents were hardly ever seen at home and the only living things besides her in the house were the numerous maids they had.

But all they did was serve her.

There was no one to really talk to and it was like being locked up in a luxurious prison cell.

Even Jiho could not stand staying at the house and that was why he also moved out a long time ago.

She could not imagine that she’ll every come back here again.

Finally they reached the Park family’s house.

Those familiar ivory gates, the professionally trimmed grass statues, everything looked perfect, as always.

The maids, butlers and chefs immediately lined up in a row with their heads bowed to welcome the missy back home, which was Jiyeon.

The moment she stepped out of the car, all of them said in union, “Welcome back home missy.”

She bowed politely back to them and followed my parents silently into the house.

But her parents did not follow her into the house.

Mr. Park looked at her and said with no expression on his face, “Your mother and I have to go back to the office; the maids have already unpacked your stuff into your old room.”

And they left.

As Jiyeon looked at the ivory gates which closed behind the car, Jiyeon knew she had no way out.

Her parents must have already informed the maids and butlers not to let her out of the house.

Jiyeon just bowed her head and walked slowly into the house.

Nothing changed.

The floor was all heavily carpeted and the tables were all spotlessly clean as Jiyeon ran a finger over them.

Everyone must dream to live in this kind of house, Jiyeon thought.

But little do they know what it really feels like to live here.

It just makes you want to escape from this hellhole…

 

 

i'm sick currently, but im posting this up just for LeeCyN_.... pardon the story if its not good enough!