chapter 8: the past...

Wedding Dress

The next day, Lee Joon went out with Hyomin so Jiyeon was at home all by herself.

She was still too scared to go out in case anyone saw her.

She walked around the house and found a room that she never saw before.

She opened the door, walked inside and surprised, saw a piano.

It was the most beautiful piano she had ever seen.

It was white and had a blue velvet cloth on top of it.

So, Lee Joon is still playing the piano, she thought.

She slowly opened the top and started playing.

Playing the piano always calms her nerves and she was lost in her own world.

She didn’t even hear the sound of Lee Joon opening the door.

She had her eyes closed, while her fingers continued to play a sweet melody.

Lee Joon peeked at her through the door and tried not to make any sound as he did not want to disturb her.

He smiled. She was just like the Jiyeon that he met 12 years ago.

Back in the city, Hyomin was bored and decided to go visit Jieun.

She was about to ring the bell when she heard voices from inside.

Jieun seemed to be talking to someone.

Very quickly, Hyomin recognized the other voice to be Jiho.

Hyomin stood outside the door and listened to their conversation.

That day, Jieun decided to invite Jiho over to talk about Jiyeon.

“I don’t like the fact that Jiyeon is living in Lee Joon’s house oppa.” She said.

Jiho replied, “I don’t like it too, but where else could she go to? No one will find her if she’s there.”

Jieun shook her head.

“Oppa, we have tried for many years to make Jiyeon forget Lee Joon and when she finally agreed to marry Joongki, I thought she had really let go of the past. But, she ran away from the wedding and that’s when I knew that she’ll never forget Lee Joon. By letting her live with him, it will just hurt her more as she knows she can’t have him.” Jieun said.

Hearing this, Hyomin gasped. She put both hands over to stop herself from shouting out loud.

This was the most shocking news she ever heard.

Now everything seemed clear.

Her best friend, Jiyeon, was trying to steal her boyfriend away from her.

“I won’t let Jiyeon take something else away from me.” She said to herself and went to get her car.

During the drive to Lee Joon’s house, Hyomin’s mind went back through time.

From young, Hyomin, Jiyeon and Jieun had been best friends.

After they went into primary school, Jiyeon and Jieun seemed to become closer and Hyomin was always left out.

But, since Jiyeon was popular where ever she went, Hyomin decided to stay close to her.

Hyomin had liked 3 guys a lot in her life.

The first guy was John. He came from America, and he and Hyomin hit it off immediately.

Hyomin thought that he will be her first love until he was introduced to Jiyeon.

John immediately fell head over heels with Jiyeon and even though Jiyeon rejected him at once, he never looked at Hyomin again.

Hyomin forgot about him really quickly, as a new guy came into her life and he was Juno.

They started dating one week after they met and Hyomin felt like the happiest girl in the universe.

She decided to introduce him to Jiyeon and Jieun.

But, she never knew that Juno would also fall in love with Jiyeon at first sight.

He left her that day and she never saw him ever again.

 

 

i have no idea where im going with this story! its the most complicated fanfic of mine>< sorr if its not good!