chapter 17: the mystery person...who is it?

Wedding Dress

Being locked in her room, unable to communicate with anyone, Jiyeon felt hopeless.

She could see as Jisoo, Jiho and Lee Joon come find her at her house, but she couldn’t do anything as she saw them being led away by the bodyguards her father had arranged to keep her in the house.

Hyomin seemed to sense something was wrong and took advantage of that fact and tried to get closer to Lee Joon.

Lee Joon, who seemed confused and dazed, took care of Hyomin as he felt guilty for what happened to her.

Finally, on the 5th day, Jiyeon couldn’t take it anymore. She had to get out of this place before she goes crazy.

She opened the door carefully and peeked out.

There were 2 bodyguards at the top of the staircase and that was the only way out.

Suddenly, Jiyeon got a plan.

“Excuse me…” she said.

“Yes, Miss?” a bodyguard replied and immediately walked over.

“I’m hungry; could you make something to eat? I’ll like some kimchi fried rice…” Jiyeon said in the nicest possible way and battered her eyelashes.

The bodyguard went down the kitchen but there was still one standing there.

Jiyeon got her bag, a pair of shoes and climbed out of the window and walked carefully to the room’s balcony next to her.

Since the 2nd bodyguard was guarding her room, he did not see Jiyeon sneak out of the other room and tip toe down the staircase.

Jiyeon hid herself stealthily from the other bodyguard in the kitchen, but there were bodyguards all in the front of the gate, but only one at the back door.

“If only…I could make the bodyguard at the back door go away…” Jiyeon muttered.

She picked up the spare walkie talkie on the small table and hid behind a sofa and switched it to the walkie talkie to the bodyguard no.4 at the back door.

“Ahem…Please come into the kitchen to help me now, bodyguard no.2 over.” She said in her manliest voice.

Bodyguard no.4 immediately rushed towards the kitchen and Jiyeon quickly ran out of the back door.

She put on her flats and immediately started running as she heard voices behind her.

“Catch her! Quick!” the bodyguards shouted at each other.

Jiyeon turned around, smiled and looked back at the front and closed her eyes as she ran happily in the breeze.

She was free…

She looked behind her for a second, winked at the bodyguards and in a second, she was gone.

“Where is she?! Split up! We have to find her…” she heard bodyguard no.1 say.

She smirked to herself, how could they beat her?

Jiyeon got up, wiped off the dust on her shirt and walked off, happily, her handbag hanging on her arm.

Firstly, she went to a café and relaxed herself over a cup of coffee.

Then, she went for some window shopping and finally she decided to go visit Hyomin.

I shouldn’t call anyone now in case my dad finds out…Jiyeon thought.

So, she decided to go the hospital where everyone should be.

And, everyone was at the hospital with Hyomin.

She was getting discharged that day and Lee Joon, Jiho and Jieun were all there.

They all wondered about Jiyeon’s whereabouts, but didn’t hesitate to call her as the bodyguards at her house had already said she was out of town.

Jiyeon passed by the room and saw all of them there…

I shouldn’t go and spoil it right?

What am I doing here anyway? She thought…

Hyomin wouldn’t want to see me…

Jiyeon, dejected, turned around and was about to walk away, when she came face to face with…

 

so sorry for not updating for 2 days! had exams and was so stressed out, but now im back for the time being;D