chapter 19 (END) : a happy ending.

Wedding Dress

Everyone’s mouths dropped open.

Jieun went over and tried to pull Jiyeon up, but Jiyeon wouldn’t budge.

Hyomin was shocked as well, but no words would come out of .

“I know you hate me, but I really want us to go back to what we were before, our friendship, have you forgotten everything we went through together? We promised to never let a guy between us, and that’s why I’ve never ever thought about taking Lee Joon away from you. Even now, if you guys get back together, I have no complaints. You deserve him Hyomin, I’ll back off now. All I want is for you to forgive me… I missed you.” Jiyeon said and looked at Hyomin.

By now, tears had welled up in Hyomin’s eyes.

She too, missed Jiyeon a lot, and of course she couldn’t forget all the times she spent together.

She did not understand what had gotten over her these few weeks, and she felt ashamed of her actions.

Hyomin finally fell to the floor and hugged Jiyeon tightly.

“I’m so sorry Jiyeon ah, I don’t know what happened to me these few weeks, I must have been crazy, I’m so sorry…” and sobbed into Jiyeon’s shoulder.

Finally, everyone left them alone to have a chat.

Hyomin held Jiyeon’s hand, “Jiyeon ah, Joon’s yours.”

Jiyeon confused, “What are you talking about Hyomin ah, He’s never been mine…He’s your boyfr…”

Hyomin cut her off.

“No, he never loved me. I always sensed that fact, I just couldn’t believe it myself. I couldn’t accept reality, and that was my biggest mistake. Lee Joon always liked you Jiyeon ah, he just never realized it.” She said and pulled Jiyeon up.

“Where are we going?” Jiyeon said.

“To end this with a happy ending.” Hyomin said and smiled.

Hyomin brought Jiyeon to the hospital’s rest area and made her wait at the balcony which was overlooking mountains.

“Wait here okay?” Hyomin said and rushed off.

Jiyeon looked at her back, confused, but listened and admired the scenery.

This is really a great rest place for the patients, Jiyeon thought.

I feel so relaxed already.

On the other side, Hyomin had rushed off in search of Lee Joon.

She finally found him with Jieun and Jiho, in the hospital’s canteen.

“Hyomin ah, where’s Jiye…” Lee Joon was about to ask about Jiyeon’s whereabouts when Hyomin pulled him up from his seat.

“Come with me.” She said and rushed off with a confused Lee Joon following behind her, and Jiho and Jieun also following behind them.

Hyomin finally stopped behind a wall and peeked out to see if Jiyeon was there.

Seeing Jiyeon’s back, Hyomin smiled.

This was going to work.

“Hyomin ah, what are you up to again?” Jieun said, worriedly.

“Don’t worry; I’m just helping these two dumb heads.” Hyomin said and gestured at Lee Joon to look out.

“You see Jiyeon there? Now’s your chance Joon ah, make it right. Treasure her, and never let her get hurt. I’m now putting her in your trust, now it’s all up to you.” Hyomin said.

Lee Joon finally realized what Hyomin’s intentions were bringing him here.

Jiho and Jieun smiled and gave a fighting sign to Lee Joon and hurried him out.

Lee Joon slowly walked out from behind the wall, and halfway reaching Jiyeon, she must have heard footsteps as she turned around.

Seeing that it was Lee Joon, she smiled sweetly.

That was all it took.

That smile melted Lee Joon’s heart in a nanosecond.

Seeing her angel like face right in front of him, he just knew it was her that he had been waiting for all his life.

She was the one.

 

FINALLY THIS FANFIC HAD ENDED!

i want to thank ALL my readers who have been supporting me for all this while...

please continue to support my 2 other fanfics:

Broken Tears: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/43272/broken-tears-eunjung-hyosung-jiyeon-leejoon-soyeon-yangseungho

I'll never let you cry again: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/25599/i-ll-never-let-you-cry-again-drama-jiyeon-jonghyun-korean-leejoon-seungho

❤ my readers always;D