Chapter 4 :: touring the house and sneaking out

P R O J E C T: Touch The Sky

 

I updated again because I will be out tomorrow, or rather later in the afternoon and I'm guessing until late in the evening. XD and because kitten83 forced asked me to. :)) so enjoy guys~ <3



 

 

After the rap battle between Hoya and Shinae, to which Hoya lost by the way, Shinae went off to the kitchen to prepare for dinner. She was just finished turning on the rice cooker and was now walking towards the fridge when JunHyung, HyeSu’s cat, started walking around Shinae asking for attention. Shinae smiled and bent down, “Hello… JunHyung.” She said, sighing his name. “How ironic that you’re named after him.” She said the stood up and walked to the sink to wash her hands again.

 

“Unni!” MinRin called out, peeking in from the wall. Shinae looked back with a smile. “The oppas wanted to say goodbye.” She said with a giggle.

 

“All of them? To me?” Shinae asked to which MinRin nodded determinedly. “Do they really have to?” she asked, walking out of the kitchen followed by MinRin.

 

The infinite boys just finished saying goodbyes to the rest of the girls and one by one they turned around to face Shinae. “Noona!” The youngest, SungJong called out. “I really wanted to taste your cooking but we have to go.” He said with a cute pout. Shinae couldn’t help but smile. “I’ll come back soon noona!” he said smiling widely to her.

 

“Okay SungJong, next time I’ll make sure to cook something really nice for you.” She told him and gave him a high five. Shinae looked to Hoya who still looked annoyed that he lost to a girl. “Hoya, you can practice some more so when you come back, you can kick my at rapping.” She said, smirking to him.

 

Hoya laughed. “Next time, it’s a dance and rap battle.” He told her. “See you next time Shinae.” He said and shook hands with her.

 

L, DongWoo and WooHyun bowed to her, saying their goodbyes.  SungYeol smiled and opened his arms. Shinae laughed and gave him a hug. “Thank you noona.” He said. “By the way, Sunggyu hyung kind of—“ he started but L covered his mouth.

 

Sunggyu faked a cough then smiled, his eyes barely showing. There was a hint of pink on his cheeks. “I-I’ll see you next time, Shinae.” He said, mildly stuttering.

 

Shinae smiled back and nodded as she shook his hand. “Maybe next time you can give me tips on how to be a leader.” She told him and Sunggyu nodded in reply. “Well, it’s been nice meeting you guys, but I have to feed 5 girls, including myself.” She said and the infinite members laughed then waved at them one last time and made her way back to the kitchen.

 

“Hey B,” EunJae called out as she entered the kitchen, sitting on the chair by the kitchen counter. “Need any help?” she asked.

 

“Yeah, you can scoop up the rice into the bowl then get the side dishes out in the dining table.” Shinae started.

 

“Yeah, yeah, serve up the table.” EunJae said as she looked for the utensils and bowls. “It feels so different, doesn’t it? Living like this.” She said, slightly laughing then glanced at her watch. “Are we gonna go to the Cave tonight?” she asked.

 

Shinae turned off the stove. “KimChi Chigae is done.” She said fully turning around to look at EunJae. “I don’t know J. I don’t know if we’re allowed to go out at nights. They didn’t say anything.” She replied. “Maybe we can.” She told EunJae with a smile.

 

The five of them had dinner, talking about themselves, getting to know each other better. They talked about dividing the chores in the house, who’s going to wash the dishes, who’s going to cook, and other things. After dinner, MinRin was the one who took care of washing the dishes.

 

They were all still sitting down the dining table, “Have you guys checked out the walk-in closet yet?” Minah asked when MinRin joined them again at the table. The girls all waved their head to say no. “Yeah me too, let’s check out all the rooms in the house!” she said.

 

The five of them started from the first floor. “I have no talents on playing the piano.” Shinae said, running her hands through the ivory keys. “Actually, I don’t think I can play any instruments. No wait, wait no. I can’t.” she said which made the other girls laugh.

 

“Me, HyeSu and MinRin can play the piano.” Minah said, sitting down in front of the piano and started playing Nothing Better by Brown Eyed Soul. MinRin started singing and everyone was just in a trance with her soothing voice.

 

“Wow.” EunJae said, clapping her hands. “You have a really really good voice.” She told MinRin who just smiled shyly. “No wonder your lead vocals.” She said. “The only girl that I’ve heard sing live is B.” she said, pointing to Shinae. “And don’t get me wrong her singing voice is good but yours is like… really awesome.” She said.

 

The rest of the girls laughed at her comment. “Why do you call Shinae unni, B?” HyeSu asked.

 

“Ah, B stands for B-Girl.” Shinae explained. “There’s this place called The Cave. It’s where Jotee oppa and Rookie oppa found us. Apparently, I was one of the first few b-girls there and my closest friends just started calling me B-Girl, then it shortened to B. Zico and Kyung calls me B all the time.” Shinae told her group. “I call EunJae, J. EunJae sounds so boyish at times so I gave her a B-girl name, Sugar J.” she said.

 

Then they checked out the recording room. They didn’t linger since they didn’t want to get in trouble for touching the expensive equipment and moved up to the second floor and took a peek at the only room on the floor which is the guest room. It was simple enough, comfortable for anyone who needed to crash the night.

 

The moved up the third floor and checked out the study room first. Computers, book shelves and speakers were there. Then they checked out each other’s rooms. There weren’t much differences except the wall papers, the color scheme and the pieces of furniture. But basically there was a bed, a desk, side table, lamps, a vanity mirror and a small couch.

 

After checking out each other’s rooms, they went to the walk-in closet. “Ah! A girl’s dream. Clothes, shoes, bags and accessories.” HyeSu called out, admiring the room. The five of them were surprised that it had clothes already. Though there was a post it on the shoe rack. HyeSu was the one who noticed it and picked it up. “Hello our baby girls, sorry no shoes yet. We don’t know your shoe sizes. So better tell the oppas so we can spoil you all to death some more. Love your illionaire oppas.” She read out.

 

Minah laughed and took the post it from HyeSu and re-read it. “They really plan on spoiling us to death huh?” she said and looked at her group mates.  “I think it was definitely a good choice to transfer to Sidus HQ. They take good care of their talents so much.” She said, looking around the closet.

 

They all retreated back to their rooms. Shinae and Eunjae took quick baths and met each other at the walk-in closet. “Are we really going?” EunJae asked as they finished getting dressed.

 

“Hey, you guys going anywhere?” Minah asked, coming in the closet wearing a bathrobe.

 

“Yeah.” Shinae replied. “we’re going to the Cave. You guys want to come with?” she asked her. Minah thought about it and nodded. “Okay, we’ll go ask the others.” She said and moved to the other’s rooms asking them if they wanted to come with going to the Cave and they all agreed.

 

In a matter of minutes they were all inside Shinae’s car. She the radio and blasting through the speakers was Supermagic by Supreme Team. “I heard from Dok2 oppa that you sang for this song, is that right?” Minah asked.

 

Shinae looked at her through the rear view mirror and nodded. “Yeah, this was the last track they recorded and they needed a female vocal so they asked me. It was the easiest way my brother could think of.” She told them.

 

They reached the Cave in a matter of minutes. The bouncers recognized Shinae and EunJae and let the rest of the girls in. The other girls were surprised to see Shinae saying hi to some of the people. “Come on guys, I’ll introduce you to some of the sunbaes here.” She said then led them further inside the cave. She stopped in front of some guys that were familiar to the other girls. “Blo oppa, Jin oppa, these are my mates, you know Sugar J, that’s HyeSu, Minah and MinRin. Guys, this is the 2 out of 3 of Epik High.” She said.

 

Tablo was eyeing MinRin, “Aren’t you MyungSoo’s little sister?” he asked, pointing to her. She nodded with a smile. “Well, you aren’t like your brother right?” he asked and MinRin giggled in reply. “Apparently not. Good. Too weird for a girl to be like MyungSoo.” He said, waving his head.

 

“you girls should have just joined Woolim Entertainment.” Mithra Jin said. “Infinite boys are slowly going insane. They need to meet girls.” He said which made the girls laugh again. “We’ll send them off to play with you guys once in a while.”

 

They bade their goodbyes to Tablo and Mithra Jin then walked further in. Shinae was looking for Zico or Kyung or any of her friends. “B?” she heard a familiar voice ask. She took a deep breath before looking towards the direction of the voice. He smiled a drunk smile. He reeked of beer too. “I missed you, B.” he said, caressing her cheek. “Why, B? Why?” he demanded.



 

ooohhh~ who is he? :)) lololol~ will tell on the next chapter. But I'm thinking u guys will be able to guess.

and thanks for adding me on twitter guys~ feel free to tweet me. :D I won't bite. XD kitten83 and I have been talking the whole morning. XD its 4am. so I'm going to sleep~