Chapter 5 :: Hanging with Block B

P R O J E C T: Touch The Sky

-EDITED- I FORGOT TO ADD A LINE FOR MINAH ;o; SORRY BB. muh bad.

hello my lovelies~ I was originally aiming to post this last night but I got really tired and slept kind of early. Then this morning my mom and I did some cleaning. :D then this afternoon my dad and I watched Tron Legacy on DVD. LOL yeah busy day. So I only got to finish the chapter right now. 

And I'm also writing an infinite vampire fic and updating that as well. So you can imagine what kind of headache I go through. :)) anyway, here it is~


It was a beautiful morning and she was trying to push out thoughts from last night’s events. Shinae thought she wouldn’t be seeing him anymore. She knew he was busy. But why was he there? And furthermore, why was he getting drunk? She waved her head, she knew she should knock out her thoughts of him. She stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen, joining Minah who was peeling oranges.

 

Shinae then noticed HyeSu's cat looming around the kitchen and as soon as the cat saw Shinae, it walked up to her and started purring. "Hello..." she started. "HyeSu's cat. I'm sorry I can't call you by your name right now. I'm pissed off at the guy named after you." she said as she patted her head, rubbing all around her fur.

 

Minah was watching Shinae as she stood up straight and sighed, as she sat down on a chair in front of Minah. “Are you still rattled about the incident in the cave?” Minah asked, handing Shinae a piece of orange. Shinae nodded in reply and sighed again. “Don’t worry about it, it’ll pass.” She said, smiling at Shinae. 

 

Shinae couldn’t help but grin. “You keep saying that.” She said, putting her phone on the kitchen counter as it buzzed. “He’s been calling me all morning, I think this is his 23rd time since we went to the Cave and he saw me while he was drunk as hell. I really have no idea how to deal with these things.” She told Minah.

 

“Let me.” Minah said picking up Shinae’s phone. She was surprised when she answered the call. “Hello, Shinae’s phone.” She said.

“Hi, can I speak to the owner of the phone please?” the male voice asked.

“Sorry, she’s busy training at the moment.” Minah replied.

There was a sigh at the other end. “I know she’s there. And I know she doesn’t want to talk to me. I just wanted to apologize. That’s all. Please tell her to give me a call back.” He said and finally hung up.

 

Shinae watched Minah put down her phone and look up at her. “He really is stubborn.” Minah told her. “He said, he wants to apologize and to tell you to give him a call back.” Minah said. “He’s gonna get over it, don’t stress on it too much.”

 

“You don’t know Yong JunHyung.” Shinae replied, waving her head and looking at her phone. She picked it up and walked up towards her room, then stared at her phone on the bed. She groaned as she picked it up and was surprised that it started ringing this time.

 

Z Calling…

 

She pressed on the answer button and held the phone up to her ear. “No! let go of the phone U-Kwon!” She heard Zico telling off his co-member distinctly. “I SAID LET GO!” he said, sounding normal. “Hello? Yo B, are you there?” he asked, his voice loud and clear.

 

“Yeah, hi Z. What’s up?” She asked.

 

“You have time? We’re coming over.” He said. “U-Kwon’s been bugging about coming over and wanting to explore your awesome bachelorette pad.”

 

Shinae laughed. “It’s not mine alone.” She replied, going out of her room and going down to the second floor. The rest of the girls were watching a show called, Oh My School on tv. “Sure, we’re just hanging here. Call me when you’re near.” She said.

 

“We are.” Zico replied then Shinae heard a car honking outside. “That’s me.” He said smugly then hanged up.

 

“Hey guys,” Shinae called out which got everyone’s attention. “We have some… guests.” She said, hesitating on the word guest. “Block B’s outside. Not sure if all of them are coming though. I know Zico and U-Kwon are.” She said then walked down to the studio and to the main door.

 

“SHINAE NOONA~” U-Kwon called out affectionately, attacking her with a hug. “I really missed you noona.” He told her then pulled away.

 

Shinae smiled, “makes one of us, U-Kwon.” She replied then glanced at Zico who gave her a fist bump and went in, Kyung and P.O. trailing behind. “It’s just you four?” she asked.

 

“Why noona? Did you want everyone to come with us?” P.O. asked then peeked outside and looked back in with a sly smile as Taeil, Jaehyo and B-Bomb came inside the house as well. “Of course we brought everyone.” He said, laughing.

 

“Dork.” Shinae retorted. “Come on, the girls are upstairs.” She said and led the way to the second floor. The girls were still gathered by the entertainment area, HyeSu and EunJae occupying a couch and MinRin and Minah sitting on the floor. “Guys, Block B boys are here.” She said, gesturing to the seven boys behind her.

 

EunJae stood up and squealed as she ran towards P.O. and attacked him with a hug, “PYO JIHOON! WHY HAVEN’T YOU SHOWED YOUR FACE TO ME!?” she demanded as she squeezed as hard as she could, Taeil, B-Bomb and U-Kwon laughing at the scene.

 

P.O. started coughing as EunJae let him go. “Dang EunJae, you’re still… a guy.” He said and hid behind JaeHyo.

 

“Before you two kill each other, let me introduce everyone else first.” Shinae said. “Our team, HyeSu’s the one by the couch, our lead vocal and dancer. MinRin’s the one with long wavy hair our main vocals and dancer plus our baby. And our umma, Han Minah, she’s one of the rappers.” She said, turning to the boys. One by one the Block B boys started introducing themselves.

 

“Aren’t you guys debuting next week?” Minah asked and the boys automatically nodded in reply. “Can we get a sneak peek at your song?” she asked with a smile.

 

The boys looked at each other and started singing to the chorus of their song, Freeze. The girls were really impressed as Taeil showed off his vocals, Zico, Kyung and P.O.’s rapping. “Only a sneak peek right?” Zico asked and laughed. “We want you guys to get our album too, you know.” He said, laughing.

 

“Zico oppa, has anyone ever told you that you look like CL of 2ne1?” EunJae suddenly said. “I’ve only noticed it now.” She said that made the Block B members laugh. “Or, are you secretly a girl?”

 

Zico leaned into EunJae, “or maybe, our souls got switched when we first met. Because you’re such a boy and I look like a girl!” he said to which EunJae pouted. “Sorry J. It’s so easy to make fun of you like P.O.” Zico told the girl, rubbing her head and EunJae instantly swatted his hand away.

 

“OMO! You guys have anime dvds!” U-Kwon called out, checking out the dvd shelf beside the television. “ONE PIECE!” he called out, jumping up and down, holding the cd case. “Shinae noona I love your group mates. They like anime...” he said.

 

Shinae scoffed. “As you know, I’m not so much of a fan. The only anime dvds I have there are the Studio Ghibli and Death Note.” She told him.

 

“Do you guys have the manga books as well?” U-Kwon asked, looking at the other girls.

 

“DON’T ever lend anything to U-Kwon.” JaeHyo started. “He has the habit of NOT returning them.”

 

The girls decided to watch a movie with the block b boys. They dimmed out the windows and the lights and started watching Step Up. Zico pulled Shinae away and the two of them sat by the chairs in the kitchen. “So…” Zico started.

 

Shinae held a hand up. “Let me guess Woo JiHo.” She said, using his real name. “You came here because that Yong JaeSoon wanted to know if I was mad at him for causing a scene at the Cave last night. Am I right?” she asked.

 

Zico smiled sheepishly, “Shinae noona~” he said. They never really used each other’s real names unless one was pissed off at the other and the other was trying to be cute. “He called me asking for help.” He said, shrugging. “I’m just saying you should be hard on him. After all B, you’re the one who broke it off with him.” He told her.

 

After their conversation, the two joined the rest of the groups again, watching the movie. Though everyone knew how distracted their thoughts were. After the movie, they all moved to the main living room.

 

“So, what are you girls gonna do tomorrow?” Taeil asked conversationally.

 

“Well, last time the illionaire oppas dropped by, they said that we have very important visitors on Friday and that we each have to prepare a full song to sing.” HyeSu explained. “We haven’t really had the chance to practice yet.”

 

“Do you girls need any help?” U-Kwon asked, looking at Shinae with a grin. “We can always help.” He said.

 

Shinae rolled her eyes and waved her head. “I think the best person that can help us would be Taeil and B-Bomb since they’re vocals.” Minah said, pointing to Taeil. “See, like your group we have 3 rappers and 2 main vocals. But for training we all have to sing.” Taeil nodded acknowledging what Minah said. “So maybe you can help each of us pick out a song that would fit our range and style.

 

The afternoon was spent with Taeil and B-Bomb sitting on the living room floor, both using a laptop each, writing down list of songs for the girls. On another side, EunJae, MinRin, JaeHyo and P.O. were searching for the songs and downloading them. Zico, Kyung, U-Kwon, Shinae and Minah were preparing for lunch.

 

The girls and Block B were having lunch and discussing about songs they could use during their training. “So, we chose 5 songs, one each, on what would be best song choices to practice, to get your vocals going.” Taeil said, producing a paper from his pocket. “Okay, so for MinRin, main vocals, it’s best if you try to sing to IU’s songs. I recommend the song Good Day, that’s really good.” He said.

 

MinRin nodded. “Taeil oppa, you can call me Minnie.” She told him. “And I’ll work on that song, I’ve heard it late last year but never had the chance to try and sing it.”

 

B-Bomb then turned to HyeSu. “You’re lead vocals as well, I think you can take on BoA songs. I highly recommend Every Heart and Everlasting, those are two of her most beautiful songs. Challenge yourself to it.” HyeSu nodded in reply.

 

B-Bomb turned to EunJae this time, “Baby J, Narsha’s vocals is perfect for your voice. I downloaded the chords of I’m in Love for you on your laptop, you can learn it using your guitar.” He said, sending a wink on her way.

 

“Ah! MinHyuk hyung!” P.O. called out as he saw the wink B-Bomb sent to EunJae. “It’s disgusting.”

 

“Well, it’s not for you! Go be jealous somewhere else!” B-Bomb retorted.

 

 

 

Taeil stopped laughing and looked at Minah. “For you Minah, I think Park Bom with work well with your voice.” He said to which Minah puffed her cheeks up but nodded.

 

“And for our B-Girl Shinae, Jang Ri-In would be most suitable.” Taeil said and Shinae nodded, putting a piece of Kimbap in . “And, if you hang out with Baby J a bit more, you’re gonna turn into a guy.”

 

“YAH!” Shinae called out. “Get out! Right now!” she shouted which made everyone laugh.



 

next chapter I'm thinking Big Bang or Infinite's gonna come by. Which one do you guys prefer more? ;D

OR do you guys want to see BEAST? or Jay Park? teehee~ :D