Chapter 13 :: Let's go on a trip!

P R O J E C T: Touch The Sky

 

Chapter 13

 

The next day was an adjustment. Minah was surprised that when she woke up, MiEun was already cooking breakfast. “Oh, good morning MiEun.” Minah said, getting herself a cup of coffee. “You woke up early. So unlike the people in this house.” She said jokingly, sipping out of her coffee cup. “Did you sleep well last night?” she asked.

 

MiEun nodded enthusiastically. “Not my first time sleeping alone, but the bed was so soft.” She said in a melodic voice that Minah found amusing. “You don’t mind me cooking right? It’s just I really love to cook, you know? If I didn’t get into the entertainment business, I would have probably owned my own restaurant.” She told Minah.

 

“You’re a talker.” Minah replied with a small chuckle. “You’ll get along with everyone just fine.” She said then yawned. “So, what’s for breakfast?” MiEun smiled widely, she was about to reply when the doorbell rang. “Hold that thought. You might wanna cook extra servings.” She said then went off to answer the front door.

 

She wasn’t surprised when Dok2 and theQuiett were there. “Good morning Minah.” Dok2 said as they entered and closed the door. “Is everyone awake?” he asked and Minah replied by waving her head while they headed to the second floor. Minah, followed by Dok2 and theQuiett proceeded to the kitchen. “Hi MiEun, glad to see you’re fitting in well.” Dok2 told her.

 

“Thanks Dok2 oppa~” she said with a smile. “Do you guys want some coffee?” she asked and gave the two coffee cups. Then, MinRin came in the kitchen followed by Shinae. “Hi MinRin, Shinae unni, coffee?” she asked again. Shinae nodded with a yawn, grabbing her coffee mug, filling it in with coffee and drinking at once. MiEun made a horrified face. “You drink pure black coffee Shinae unni?” she asked as HyeSu came in last, stretching her arms and yawning.

 

“Yeah, and she likes it that way MiEun.” Minah quickly answered. It was the morning and Shinae gets easily irritated in the mornings. They all witnessed it when JunHyung the cat was following her around one morning. Minah looked at Shinae and just smiled at her then turned to the CEOs. “So, what brings our dear CEOs to our pad?” she asked.

 

“Well, Dok2 suggested for you girls to get away for a while. Just relax under the sun. Have fun in the beach. We don’t want to keep you locked up here in the house 24/7 and get bummed out with a routine.” TheQuiett told them. “So, we hooked you up on a secluded beach, you can even bring people along but please, not all of your friends.” He said. “Jay said he’s up for it. You can ask your brothers, cousins, friends, whatever. Get tanned, drink sea water, just don’t drown or die.” He said that made the girls laugh. “Its gonna be from Friday until Sunday. So make sure the people you’re going to invite doesn’t have any schedules on those dates.” He said.

 

“Here’s a credit card that we’re entrusting to Shinae.” Dok2 said, holding out a sleek gold card to the half-awake Shinae. “Spend wisely, okay?” he said and Shinae nodded, taking the card. “So, remember, that’s Friday to Sunday. Jay said he’s coming along. We’re gonna be sending a van and a driver on Friday, you can bring your car Shinae if you want to.” He said then checked his watch.

 

“You guys are leaving?!” MiEun asked, slightly pouting. “I made extra servings of pancakes for your two oppas.” She said. “please stay for breakfast, please? Please? Please? Please?” she asked. Shinae sighed, feeling a bit annoyed then walked off with her coffee cup, “What’s wrong with Shinae unni?” she asked, peeking at the leader who went up the stairs again, back to her room.

 

MinRin smiled at the new girl, “Shinae unni, she doesn’t like it when it’s noisy in the morning. And, she just needs time to adjust because of Eunjae.” She explained. “You’ll get used to her.” She told the girl then turned to Dok2 and TheQuiett. “So, I can invite my brother and some of his friends right?” she asked.

 

Dok2 nodded. “Just as long as you don’t create a scandal with WooHyun, its fine with us.” He replied which made the girls laugh a bit. “Okay, we’re staying for breakfast then we have to go, okay? We have meetings to go to. And we’re recording to TheQuiett’s album.”

 

After breakfast the CEOs left already and the girls got ready to go to the mall. They were all in Shinae’s car, as she drove to Lotte Mall. The atmosphere was kind of tense inside the car since Shinae walked out of the kitchen that morning. She looked at MiEun through the rear view mirror and she was just looking outside. “Hey MiEun, sorry I lost my temper earlier.” She said. “It’s just how I am in the mornings.” She told her.

 

MiEun looked at her and smiled widely. “It’s okay unni~” she told her. “I’ll make sure to remember that from now on.” She said to which Shinae nodded with a smile.

 

“Glad that’s over.” HyeSu suddenly said which made everyone else laugh. “I mean, we all don’t get awkward. That was the first time. I guess that was Shinae unni’s effect when she’s mad.” She said. “And I’m only inviting TOP oppa and GD oppa for the trip by the way.” She said as Shinae pulled up a parking spot.

 

MinRin nodded. “I’m also inviting L oppa, WooHyun oppa, SungYeol oppa and SungJong.” She said. “I’m sure HyeSu unni doesn’t mind but how about you other unnies?” she asked, turning to Minah and Shinae.

 

Shinae shrugged in reply. “That’s fine I guess. I’ll ask E-Sens oppa and Simon oppa if they want to come or something.” She said as they got in the elevator.

 

MiEun pouted, “I can’t invite my brother without dragging him away from Taiwan.” She said which made the others laugh. “So, what are we shopping for?” she asked.

 

“Bikinis of course!” Shinae replied which made MinRin giggle. “We’re going to the beach with y Korean idols, we have to be smoking hot.”She said, leading the way to a clothing store.

 

They spent most of their afternoon looking for the perfect swimsuit, trying on so many of them and not being able to choose, asking the opinions of each other. But finally, after a few hours of discussion, sore feet and hungry stomachs, they bought the beach clothing and swimsuits that they found suitable to them.

 

 

MinRin


MiEun


HyeSu


Minah


Shinae

shinae


shinae by listeningsoul featuring a floppy beach hat

 


 I'm pretty sure y'all excited right now. :)) we're going to the beach~ goin' to the beaccchhhh~ lololol

I'mma update again when 2hjloverashli replies already :))) <3