Chapter 16 :: Twister!

P R O J E C T: Touch The Sky

hello my lovelies~ here's the latest installment~

2hjloverashli: hi dear~ um... I just wanna say, please do tell if you're too busy to comment because its quite difficult to write up a plot for 5 girls in a story. I'm sorry to say this but I'm waiting for your comments and if you don't I might have to drop you from the story. >.< and I really don't want to do that.

 

anyway, who likes to play a game of twister? :)


Chapter 16

 

“He asked you to what!?” Shinae shouted as they were all in the room, just finished rinsing off the sand from their bodies, wearing their pajamas. She was standing up, brushing her hair.

 

MinRin was red in the face. “He asked me to be his girlfriend.” She said in a small voice.

 

“And what did you tell him?” Minah asked, sitting in front of the youngest. “It’s okay Minnie, we won’t kill WooHyun… yet.” She said with a small laugh.

 

“I told him I don’t know.” She replied, hiding her face with her hands. “Should I have told him differently?” she asked the two eldest.

 

Shinae rolled her eyes and sat down her bed. “You should have told him to go drown himself in the sea.” She said sarcastically. “I mean, seriously what a better timing to ask a girl out.” She said then looked at the quiet MinRin. “Do you like him?” she asked and MinRin just looked at her in reply. “Oh my gosh, you totally like WooHyun.”

 

“Shinae unni!!!” MinRin whined back. If it was possible to be as red as a tomato at that moment, MinRin got the color right. “What about you unni? You and Jay oppa were just so cute and sweet the whole day today.” She said teasingly.

 

“She was even holding hands with him this afternoon.” Minah interjected with a small laugh. “Come on Shinae, admit it, you have a crush on him.” She said teasingly.

 

“The walls aren’t sound proof you know.” Shinae replied, knocking on the wall. “Besides if I do have a crush on him, it’s not like he looks at me like that. I just admire his passion.” She said defensively. “Alright, enough of these talks. Let’s go down the boys are probably waiting for us.” She said and one by one they all went down.

 

The boys were already at the living room, they were crowding over the coffee table, removing everything on it and even moving the coffee table out of the way. “Wow, you girls took forever!” SungYeol commented as they started coming in the living room. SungJong and L were laying out a mat with colored circles on it. “So, twister, not everyone can play at once though.” He said. “Maybe around 4-5 players at a time.” He said.

nl98q0.jpg

 

Shinae smiled. “I’ll do it.” She said, standing on the mat.

“Me too!” MiEun said standing next to Shinae.

Jay stepped up, “Me too.”

“ME!” SungJong called out standing on the mat as well.

“I vote SeungHyun oppa!” HyeSu said and TOP stood up, walking to the mat.

 

“Alright.” SungYeol said. “Game’s pretty explanatory, I’ll spin this and wherever it points you have to put your body part on whatever color.” He said and the players nodded. He spun the wheel and checked it. “Okay Shinae noona, left elbow green, right leg red.” He told her.

 

She thought about it and placed her left elbow on a green circle and her right leg on red. She was in an awkward position and just laughed. “Next is MiEun.” SungYeol said and spinning the wheel again. “Right hand blue, right foot yellow.” He said and MiEun easily positioned herself on the mat a few circles away from Shinae. “Next, Jay hyung.” He said, spinning the wheel again, “it’s right elbow yellow, left foot red.” SungYeol said.

 

He only had a few choices. So he placed his left foot on the red circle near Shinae’s then awkwardly went across Shinae’s body to reach the nearest yellow circle. He and Shinae started laughing. “Oh man, this is seriously awkward.” He said in between chuckles.

 

“Okay, SungJong next.” He said and just as he spun the wheel, the doorbell suddenly rang. “Are we expecting more people?” he asked, looking towards the hallway to the door.

 

“I’ll get it.” Minah said, walking to the hallway to the door. She was surprised to see Simon D standing at the door. “Oh, Simon Oppa.” She said then realized he was not alone. Behind him was YoSeob, DongWoon and JunHyung. “Oh, hello Yoseob oppa, DongWoon oppa and JunHyung oppa.” She said then turned her attention back to Simon D. “Oh right, Shinae invited you right?”

 

“Yeah, she did.” Simon replied then chuckled a bit. “Aren’t we going to be invited in?” he asked.

 

“Sorry, so silly of me. Come on in. We’re all in the living room playing twister.” She explained then led the way to the living room. “Hey guys, Simon D oppa is here with a few friends.” She said then looked at Shinae who was still in an awkward position under Jay.

 

“YAH! SUNGYEOL HURRY UP! I’M GETTING TIRED HERE!” Shinae shouted from under Jay who was just laughing,

 

Sungyeol was trying hard to stifle his laughter. He pretended to drop the wheel. “Oops. Sorry noona, lemme find the wheel first.” He said, laughing slightly and bending down so slowly. The others were just laughing while the players were cursing SungYeol for being so slow.

 

JunHyung was searching the room for her when he suddenly saw Shinae and how she was laughing while talking to Jay. Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to come after all. “YAH SUNGYEOL DON’T WAIT FOR ME TO GET UP FROM HERE!” TOP suddenly called out which scared Sungyeol.

 

Everyone eventually got up because SungJong slipped and they had to pick new players. Shinae was laughing as Jay held out a hand to help her up, when she was finally up that’s the only time she realized that JunHyung was there with DongWoon and YoSeob. “Oh.” Was the only thing she could say.

 

Shinae sat as far as she could from JunHyung. JunHyung was standing beside DongWoon by the kitchen, overlooking the living room while she sat on the couch near the corner of the living room beside L who was just laughing at SungYeol who was in an awkward position underneath WooHyun.

 

The rest of the evening was spent with them playing twister, Shinae almost managed to beat up SungYeol were it not for HyeSu who was nearby and dragged SungYeol away to protect him. One by one the people started retreating to their rooms since they also felt tired from playing the whole day. HyeSu was the last one to go up, she was cleaning up along with SungYeol before the two of them turned in to sleep.

 

MinRin couldn’t sleep. WooHyun’s words were just echoing inside her head. She stood up from her bed and left the room going down to the patio, and sitting down on one of the couches outdoor. She didn’t even realize someone was on the hammock. “Did you sneak out?” a deep male voice asked that made her jump.

 

She looked towards the hammock and saw WooHyun lying down there. She nodded, “Can’t sleep.” She replied simply and looked away. “Why aren’t you asleep?” she tossed back at him.

 

WooHyun tried to look at her but couldn’t so he sat up from the hammock and looked at her. “Can’t sleep.” He said with a small smile. “I’ve just been thinking…” he told her. “About this afternoon.” MinRin suddenly stiffened up. She’s been thinking about it too, but didn’t want to talk about it with him for some reason.

 

“Oppa, it’s not that I don’t like you.” MinRin started, “it’s just… are you sure about this? We’re not just talking about us, we’re talking about your career, your fans, my future.” She told him. “We’re also talking about you asking permission from MyungSoo oppa, from my unnies and probably from your company and mine.” She told him.

 

He didn’t think of it, that he had to inform Tablo, Mithra and the Illionaires that they were going to have a relationship, if she ever agreed. But just by looking at her, he knew she was going to be worth all of it. “I’ll do it.” He said, standing up then sitting next to her. “I’ll ask permission from everyone. Because you’re worth all of it.” He said, holding her hand tightly.

 

MinRin smiled, she could feel tears forming in her eyes. But she had to admit that she was still scared. She was conscious of everyone’s opinion, though when she told her unnies, their reactions seem positive, but what about the others? Specially the fans? She was scared, but she knew that the people that she loves would protect her. She looked at him, his face full of anxiety that she just found so cute. “As long as everyone agrees, I agree too.” She said. WooHyun smiled widely and hugged her to which she just giggled and returned the hug.

 

Shinae was twisting and turning on her bed. Why did he have to be there with her? Of all the days of her life. She sat up and sighed, looking at Minah who was on the bed next to her, sleeping peacefully. She tiptoed out of the room and walked to the patio and down to the beach sitting there, looking out in the ocean, her feet slightly feeling the waves. She regretted not taking a jacket or something to at least keep her warm, she was only wearing a cami and her pajama bottoms, not that anyone would mind.

 

She was surprised to feel a weight dropping on her shoulders. She looked up and saw JunHyung putting a jacket on her shoulders. “You’ll get sick.” He said simply and sat next to her. “Can’t sleep?” he asked and she waved her head in reply, not looking at him. “Me too.” He said. Then the two of them stayed silent. “You’re avoiding me.” He said.

 

Shinae laughed. “I should.” She said simply then sighed. She looked at JunHyung and just stared at him. “Why are you doing this JunHyung?” she asked him calmly. “Didn’t we agree to let go and just move on?”

 

“You did. I didn’t.” he replied calmly. “Why can’t you just accept it? And don’t give me that bull about my career being more important than you Shinae.” JunHyung told her. “How many times do I have to tell you that I love you? How many times do you want me to prove it?” She suddenly felt the warmth of his hand. “Can’t we give it another try?”