Chapter 30 :: These Moments...

P R O J E C T: Touch The Sky

Tuesday came by like a breeze for the girls. JiHyun was mostly busy catching up to the girls in terms of training. JiYong was the first one to stop by as early as 8 in the morning. JiYong decided to bring Minah to YG Entertainment again to continue recording her chosen song.

 

“So, how’s JiHyun?” Jiyong asked conversationally as he drove the both of them to the office.

 

Minah rolled her eyes. “Well, I don’t really talk to her that much. I try not to anyway. Though Shinae tolerates her fairly well. Maybe because they’re good friends and all.” Then she sighed. “Can we talk about something else?” she asked.

 

JiYong smiled. “How about Shinae and Jay?” he asked. “I mean, is it okay with your company?”

 

Minah nodded. “As soon as it broke out, Jay oppa took Shinae to Sidus and they talked with the managers. I think Jay oppa is gonna come out with a press conference about it.” She said with a shrug. “What’s going on with you guys?” she asked back.

 

“Well, we’re getting ready for an album right now.” He said, glancing at her. “So I’m going to be more busy than ever.” Minah simply nodded quietly. “But I’ll always find time for you.”

 

“I didn’t think you were the cheesy type oppa.” She replied with a laugh.

 

JiYong grinned at her. “So, how’s training with SeungHyun hyung?” he asked as they pulled up by JiYong’s parking slot on the YG office. “I mean, what progress do you two have so far?”

 

“Oh, well we’ve done a few verses but he insists on changing lyrics.” She replied as she got off the car and the two of them went towards the elevators. As soon as the elevator doors open, SeungHyun was outside the door.

 

“Oh! There you two are!” TOP said with a smile. “I’ve finished re-writing the lyrics and we can record the song again.” He said enthusiastically, sending a wink towards Minah. Minah giggled in reply and TOP turned around to get back to the recording room.

 

JiYong was obviously annoyed and he couldn’t hide it in his face as Minah looked up at him. She touched his arm and smiled. “Maybe we can go out later after recording. Just the two of us.” She suggested to make him feel better.

 

JiYong smiled in reply and nodded at her suggestion.

 

MinRin, JiHyun and HyeSu watched as Shinae and Jay sat in front of the television, playing a game of NBA 2K11 on their PS3 when their doorbell rang. MinRin volunteered to open the door and skipped downstairs and opened the door to see Zico, MinHyuk and Kyung.

 

“Hiya Minnie.” Zico said as they entered the house. “Everyone upstairs?” he asked and the girl nodded in reply. “Alright, see you.” He said and pushed Kyung and MinHyuk to go up.

 

She was about to close the door when suddenly, L.Joe came to her view. MinRin couldn’t help but blush. The boy smiled as he ran up to the door. “Hi.” He said smiling widely.

 

“Hi oppa.” She replied. “CAP oppa is not with you?” she asked.

 

“Did you want me to bring him along?” he asked back as the two of them went inside the house. “You don’t want to see me?” he asked.

 

MinRin waved her head frantically. “Oh no it’s not like that. It’s just you’re usually with him when you come over.” She explained.

 

L.Joe chuckled in reply and ruffled her hair. “You are adorable.” He commented which made MinRin pout a little as she fixed her hair. “We’re gonna go to T.O.P. Media today so we can start recording your rap song and we can show it to your bosses.” He said.

 

The girl nodded and left L.Joe with the others while she went up to her room and changed her clothes quickly, throwing on some grey shorts, yellow spaghetti strap shirt and topped it off with a green knitted sweater. She tied her hair in pigtails and wore a white bonnet.

 

She quickly ran back down and saw L.Joe cheering Shinae on with the others. MinRin lightly tapped L.Joe’s shoulder and he looked at her with a smile. “Oh no.” he said with a groan.

 

“Anything wrong?” MinRin asked, worried about his reaction.

 

L.Joe tsked. “Now I have to worry about everyone else looking at you!” he exclaimed that made MinRin blush furiously. The naughty L.Joe laughed. “Let’s go, manager hyung is waiting downstairs.” He said.

 

The two of them said goodbye to everyone else and went down when MinRin’s stomach lurched. L.Joe stopped and looked at her. He laughed again, “are you hungry?” he asked and MinRin nodded, embarrassed. “Good, me too. Let’s go get something to eat before we go to the office.” He said then took her hand, going to the car.

 

“NO! NO! NO!” Jay shouted, pressing buttons on his controller.

 

“Hahaha! Loooser!” Shinae taunted, sitting next to him.

 

“Go! Go! Shoot!” Zico called out, his eyes glued to the screen.

 

“Look!” Jay called out, pointing towards the main door to which Shinae looked at. “Haha!” Jay replied and grabbed the ball from Shinae’s player.

 

“CHEATER!” Shinae shouted and shoved Jay as he took a shot.

 

“YEAAAAAAH!” Jay called out, his arms raised in victory. “I finally won! After 5 games!” he said in a frustrated tone.

 

Shinae pouted, crossing her arms. “Cheater.” She replied and stood up. “I’m not playing anymore.” She said and handed the controller to MinHyuk. She stood up and headed towards the door. Jay tossed the controller to Zico and went after her.

 

“Hey!” Jay called out, wrapping his arms around her waist. “Are you mad at me?” he asked.

 

Shinae laughed a little. “No.” she replied and pushed him away and plugged in her ipod on the sound system. “Wanna dance?” she asked. Jay nodded and took her hand then spinning her into him. Shinae laughed as Jay held her. “Not like this you dork.” She said, poking his cheek.

 

Jay pulled away from Shinae and played Teach Me How To Dougie from Shinae’s ipod and started dancing playfully as he walked back to Shinae who just laughed at his silly gesture. Shinae returned the gesture and danced in front of him.

 

“Ohhh!” Jay replied. “Ayt, show me what you got.” He said and laughed then moved a little bit and did a hand stand.

 

Shinae waved her hand and showed him a thumbs down before she went down to the floor and performed a 6-step in front of Jay and finishing with a pose.

 

“Oh no you didn’t!” Jay said with a chuckle. He was about to do a headspin when the doorbell rang again.

 

Shinae quickly walked towards the door with Jay trailing behind her. JunHyung was standing by the door. “Oh, hi.” She said.

 

JunHyung smiled a little at Shinae then saw Jay behind her. “Hi.” He replied and stepped inside the house. “Where’s HyeSu?” he asked.

 

“With the others upstairs.” She replied.

 

JunHyung nodded then looked at the two of them. “So, you two, huh?” he asked. “Just please be happy. Always make her happy.” He said, mostly to Jay, to which he nodded in reply. “I’ll go upstairs. You two can continue what you were doing.” He said then walked towards the stairs.

 

“Well that went well, right?” Jay asked. Shinae sighed and nodded. “Come on. We’ll battle and whoever wins will buy dinner.”

 

“Unfair! You always win!” Shinae retorted.

 

“Oppa! Let me play!!!” JiHyun called out, hitting Zico’s back. “Come on! Let me play!” she told him.

 

“Fine! Fine!” Zico replied and handed the controller to JiHyun who sat down beside MinHyuk. “Let’s go MinHyuk oppa.” She said with a smirk. MinHyuk nodded with a grin and started the game against JiHyun.

 

After a few minutes of basketball on the PS3, JiHyun won. “Yeahhh!!” she said excitedly. “Who’s next? Holke oppa?” she asked, looking at Kyung.

 

MinHyuk looked at her amusingly. “How about we play in real life and see who wins?” he challenged her.

 

JiHyun waved her head in reply. “No! That would be unfair.” She replied. Her eyes lightened up when she saw JunHyung come in the second floor. “JunHyung oppa!” she called out.

 

“Oh, you’re all here.” JunHyung said with a smile then looked at HyeSu. “Hi HyeSu! You ready?” he asked. “We’re heading over at S.Tiger hyung’s again.” He explained.

 

HyeSu nodded. “Let me just get my stuff.” She said and walked up to her room. She grabbed a jacket, a small bag and her phone then was surprised that she had a message.

 

From: DongWoo

 

I’m bored. -__-;; what are you doing kitten? :3 Can me and Hoya drop by later?

 

HyeSu’s heart jumped a little, smiling like a little girl from the message.

 

To: DongWoo

 

I’m on my way to training right now. T_T Yes of course you can! See you later!

 

HyeSu let out a small giggle before she kept her phone and walked down to meet with JunHyung.