Chapter 12 :: introducing, MiEun.

P R O J E C T: Touch The Sky

 

I know you girls were waiting for this. Sorry had to edit it. XD anyway, enjoy!



 

 

It was late in the afternoon that the Big Bang boys left the house. Shinae, was still wearing a smile by then. “Guys, Imma go down and dance for a bit.” She told the girls and they all nodded in reply. Shinae plugged in her ipod on the sound system and blasted some tunes to dance to. She knew it in herself that she had to keep busy.

 

It was about 8 in the evening when she finally stopped and only because she heard the doorbell ringing. She turned down the volume and opened the door to reveal Dok2 and TheQuiett there. “Oh, hello oppas. I’m assuming that Minah told you guys already?” she said as the two walked inside.

 

“Yeah, we’ve notified Tablo as well, they’re coming in a little while.” TheQuiett replied with a smile. “Come on, let’s go up.” He said motioning to the stairs. Shinae quickly took her ipod and followed the two upstairs. The rest of the members were watching a sitcom on tv. “Girls,” he started to which the others turned. “Can you all come here please.” He said sitting down at the couch sitting beside Dok2.

 

HyeSu looked at Minah who was looking at Shinae. “Why do I sense that me and MinRin are the only ones who don’t know what’s going on?” HyeSu said as she sat down beside the youngest. “Did we miss anything while we were out?” she asked.

 

Dok2 looked at MinRin. “Minnie, have you checked Naver lately?” he asked her and she just waved her head in reply. “Good, don’t go online. I don’t think you’d like it.” He said. “Minah was the one who notified us about it, apparently, there are rumors going around that WooHyun is dating a girl. And that girl is MinRin.” He said.

 

MinRin looked up at him with wide eyes. “M-Me?” she asked. “How come? What?” she asked, confused.

 

“Remember that day that I picked you up at Infinite’s studio?” Shinae asked and MinRin nodded in reply. “Well, if you went someone with WooHyun with your arms linked, someone saw you and took pictures and videos.” She said.

 

“Oh.” She said simply then slowly raised her hand to her lips, biting on her nails again. “B-But… everything’s okay right?” she asked no one in particular.

 

“Yeah, I believe Tablo’s asking WooHyun and L to inform the fans that you’re simply L’s sister and was being accompanied by WooHyun to buy food.” TheQuiett told them. “That is the truth right?” he asked. MinRin’s eyes widened and nodded frantically. “We’re not as strict as other companies, we won’t ask you to not feel anything but take precautions as well, you girls are our babies. We don’t want you to get hurt.” He said.

 

Shinae nodded. “Thank you oppa. We will be careful next time, we promise.” She said. Then heard the doorbell go off again. She ran down and opened it to reveal Tablo with Mithra beside him, then L, WooHyun, Sunggyu and SungYeol behind them. “Come on in, we’re all upstairs.” She said leading the way.

 

L immediately sat beside his sister, asking if she was okay and she nodded in reply. “Hey Dok2, TheQuiett, WooHyun already clarified the rumors about MinRin so no worries about it anymore.” Tablo said with a nod. “Yah, MyungSoo, you’ve posted pictures of yourself with your sister before right?” he asked and L nodded in reply. “Good at least we have evidences that L has a sister.” He said.

 

WooHyun lightly nudged MinRin who was just looking down. “Hey,” he said lightly. “I’m really sorry.” He said. “I didn’t realize there were fans outside the studio.” He said, giving her a small pout. MinRin smiled at him. “There we go, a beautiful smile on a beautiful face. Don’t be sad anymore okay? At least when they see you again, they won’t go ballistic anymore.” He said with a nervous laugh.

 

“Okay Nam WooHyun, that’s enough.” Shinae said, slightly dragging him off the couch and sitting beside MinRin. “When you two go somewhere public again, keep a good 2 feet away from MinRin.” She said threateningly which made L laugh.

 

Shinae offered to cook dinner for the bosses and they agreed, staying in the house. Shinae went to the kitchen and got to cooking. A while later, she was joined by Sunggyu. “Hey there leader.” He greeted her with a small laugh. “Need any help?” he asked.

 

Shinae smiled and nodded. “Sure.” She said and told him to help with chopping some vegetables and taking out the side dishes from the fridge. Sunggyu couldn’t help but steal glances at Shinae while she was cooking. He couldn’t think of anything else that she couldn’t do. She was a wonderful leader, a good friend and a mother to everyone.

 

While the two of them talked while making dinner, the doorbell suddenly rang. Shinae knew who it was already but HyeSu was the one who opened the door. A few seconds later, there was a general murmuring of who just came in. Shinae smiled to herself. “Hey there B-Girl~” A voice said from behind. Shinae turned around and saw his head peeking in. “Heard you were cooking dinner.” He said and walked in. “Oh, hi Sunggyu.” He said, noticing the other guy’s presence.

 

“Hi Jay.” Shinae replied, turning back to her stew. “I thought you’d arrive earlier, I was practicing downstairs.” She told him. “You still owe me a dance battle.” She told him with a smirk in her voice.


“Even if they call you a B-Girl, that doesn’t mean you’d be able to beat me.” Jay replied. “So, anything I can help with in here?” he asked, picking up an apple.

 

Shinae looked at him. “You can get out and fix the table. We’re done cooking.” She said then turned off the stove.

 

Everyone else helped out in fixing the table to make room for 12 people. The dinner table was full of laughter and chatting. Sometimes, Tablo would come up with a verse for every bite he took. Now, he was regretting for getting an all boys group that mostly caused trouble and chaos. Tablo and Mithra were asking the girls to drop by Woolim Entertainment to bring good food because they’ve mostly been eating take out.

 

After dinner, the boys of Woolim Entertainment bade their goodbyes and left, leaving Dok2, TheQuiett and Jay with the four girls. “By the way, I’m sorry Shinae but tomorrow, the replacement for EunJae’s coming. So please make sure that everything’s cleaned up in the spare room.” theQuiett said then turned to Dok2. “Me and Dok2 are leaving, so take care babies.” He said then the two of them waved at the girls and left.

 

Minah and MinRin volunteered to clean up Eunjae’s room while HyeSu went up to her room to check on JunHyung the cat. Shinae went down with Jay and just sat down on the floor. “Cheer up.” He told her lightly. “I mean, yeah you lost your best friend but she’s still your best friend. At least that’s what I tell myself since everyone I love is so far away from me. You can still email and call her, lucky that she’s in Asia as well, my family is in Seattle. 14 hours away.”

 

She suddenly felt sad for him. “Sorry.” She said in a small voice. “You have it worst than me and I act as if the whole world went down on me.” She smiled a bit at him. “Hey, you wanna take a walk out back? It’s really nice and the pool has been untouched since we came here.” She said. Jay nodded and they both headed out back and sat at the side of the pool, dipping their foot in it.

 

The rest of their evening was spent mostly talking about Jay before he left Seattle. He talked of his easy life when he was in middle school, that’s when he started b-boying. Shinae also told of stories on how she became a b-girl. They just stayed there, soaking their feet on the pool. They were only interrupted when Jay’s manager called that he was already outside the house. He had to leave because he had to film his movie.

 

“Next time, we have to go swimming.” He told her as they walked back inside the house and Shinae just nodded in reply. “Well, have a good evening B-Girl.” He said as he was about to walk out the house.

 

“Just call me B.” She told him all of a sudden. He replied with a  grin and a wave as he got in the van. “Oh man, this is just so wrong.” She muttered to herself as she went up the second floor.

 

The next morning, everyone woke up from the sound of JunHyung the cat, knocking down some books. Minah was the one that was most bothered and just woke up and went down to find MinRin was already arranging the books. Minah muttered a good morning to her and went to the kitchen to start the coffee maker.

 

She walked to the fridge and took out some milk and started looking for the cereal boxes. “Where did those boys put it?” she asked, muttering to herself. She turned around but shrieked as she saw HyeSu standing there, her eyes droopy. “Gosh! Don’t do that!” Minah told HyeSu. “Get more sleep if you need it.” She told the girl who just started walking off as Shinae went in.

 

“Was she sleepwalking?” Shinae asked, as she sat down in front of the kitchen counter. “Why is it so hot today?” she complained. “Hey, how about we go swimming today?” she asked Minah who thought about it. “We can use the pool and then for lunch we can eat outside, Samgyupsal would be good.” She said.

 

“Swimming!” MinRin said excitedly as she got in the kitchen as well.

 

Minah nodded, “fine, fine. Swimming. Not until we’ve had breakfast and HyeSu’s up.” She said. MinRin quickly woke up HyeSu and the four of them had their breakfast. They changed into their swim wear and quickly went outside to use the pool.

 

The four of them were having fun, playing with a plastic beach ball, passing it around when Dok2 and TheQuiett were walking towards them. “Knew you girls would be out here. No one was answering their phones and the doorbell. Good thing I brought the spare key.” TheQuiett said and the girls just giggled. “Well, get out of the pool for a while so we can introduce your new member.” He said.

 

The girls got out of the pool, wrapping themselves in their robes and followed TheQuiett and Dok2 to the dance studio. There was a girl standing there. She had long black hair, big eyes and a cute small pout. “This is Cho MiEun. She’s going to be your new member.” Dok2 said. “This is your leader, Shinae. That’s Minah, MinRin and HyeSu.” He said. Pointing to each girl. “Since they’re enjoying the pool outside, I’ll take your around first then we’ll join your unnies later.” He said then shooed off the girls to go outside again before they create a puddle of water in the studio.

 

Shinae and HyeSu continued playing in the pool while Minah and MinRin were setting up the portable stove so they could cook the Samgyupsal outside. Minah went up and got the meat from upstairs, also the lettuce leaves while MinRin got the pot of rice, bringing it down. After bringing MiEun’s things up to her room, Dok2 and theQuiett brought Mieun out back for her to meet her members better and the CEOs left.

 

Shinae and HyeSu left the pool and helped Minah with cooking. “So, MiEun right?” HyeSu said conversationally. “You’re not allergic to cats right?” she asked. “Coz I have a cat, his name is JunHyung.” She told the new girl while the others laughed.

 

“Nope, not allergic to cats.” She said with a smile. “I actually love cats!” she told them. “Are you all my unni?” she asked. “I’m 18 years old.”

 

“Everyone else is your unni except for MinRin, she’s the baby of our group.” Minah replied, pointing to MinRin who smiled and waved. “I’m the eldest, then there’s Shinae, HyeSu, you and MinRin.” She told the new girl. “It gets really crazy here on some days, especially when the Infinite boys or the Big Bang boys are here.” She explained.

 

MiEun’s eyes widened. “Oh, Infinite comes here because MinRin’s the younger sister of L. Then Big Bang comes because TOP is my cousin.” HyeSu explained. “Shinae’s brother is E-Sens from Supreme Team but he doesn’t come much.” She said.

 

“Um… KyuHyun from Super Junior is my brother.” She told them and the girls suddenly stopped and looked at her. “Don’t worry, they won’t be coming here. KyuHyun oppa is in Taiwan promoting their SJM album.” She said assuringly.

 

“God, I thought there would be an additional 13 crazy boys to come and visit too. We might as well move into a castle and ask them all to move in with us.” Shinae said which made the other girls laugh.