Chapter 14 :: Arriving at the beach

P R O J E C T: Touch The Sky

hello lovelies~

yes, I am updating again because our baby fatieynmanmanhani is going to be out for a while. /sobs

anyway, first part of the beach episode! yay!


 

Chapter 14

 

The day finally came that they were going to the beach. Since there were 5 of them, plus 7 boys, they did decide to bring Shinae’s car. The girls were already loading their bags on the trunk of Shinae’s car when the van that the Illionaire CEOs rented pulled up.

 

Jay walked out of the van and greeted the girls. “You guys look cute, all five of you wearing those dresses.” He said, slightly chuckling. It was about 6 in the morning and the girls were all dolled up, wearing their bikinis underneath their cover up dresses. “So, who are we waiting for before we go on this trip?” he asked, looking at the 5 girls.

 

“We’re waiting for TOP oppa and JiYong oppa then there’s SungJong, SungYeol, WooHyun and MyungSoo.” Minah replied, counting off the people from her fingers then turning to MinRin. “Am I right?” she asked and the other just nodded in reply. “If you’re hungry, we prepared some breakfast inside.” She said.

 

The five girls including Jay went inside to have some breakfast while waiting for the others. First to arrive was the Infinite boys with Mithra. “Wish I could come but I’m just dropping off these kids.” He said. “Oh and can I have a bit of breakfast?” he asked, eyeing the food. The girls laughed but asked him to help himself with the food.

 

Last to arrive was GD and TOP. They were dropped off by DaeSung, had a bit of breakfast then they all went down to finally make their way to the beach. “So, who rides in the van and in my car?” Shinae asked as they all stood outside. “I can carry 4-5 people in my car. Van can carry about 10. And I need someone to be my second driver.” She said, looking at everyone else.

 

“Dang, your car is the 2009 Volvo C70 Coupe?” TOP asked, amazed by it. Shinae smiled and nodded. “Is it the convertible one?” he asked and Shinae nodded again, clicking a button on her set of keys, the hood of the car slowly came down. “Whoa, this car is the bomb! Can I ride with you? I know how to drive.” he asked.

 

   2009volvoicewhitec70cou.jpg   

“Sure, as long as you don’t get a scratch on my baby.” Shinae replied with a short laugh. “Okay how about this, the elders are going to take my car. That’s me, Minah, Jay, TOP and JiYong. Then you guys can ride in the van.” She said, pointing to the rest of the girls that were with the infinite boys.

 

“Sounds good to me unni.” HyeSu replied. They all agreed and started getting in the cars. In Shinae’s car, she was the one driving and beside her was Jay and at the back it was Minah, JiYong and TOP. In the van, it was L, MinRin then WooHyun on the first row and on the second row it was just HyeSu and SungYeol then at the back was SungJong and MiEun.

 

The ride to the beach was easy, there weren’t much traffic and not much cars were out as well. It wasn’t the season to go to beaches after all. Though the road getting there was quite far. In the first hour, they stopped over a gasoline station, buying some drinks and some snacks. Shinae switched with TOP so he could drive.

 

In half an hour more, they finally reached the beach house. Apparently it was owned by TheQuiett’s brother who wasn’t usually in the country so no one uses the house. There’s only a caretaker to maintain the house for him. But nonetheless it was beautiful. The house was surrounded by trees hiding it from civilization. It was a simple two storey house, and at the back was a wide swimming pool then some stairs that leads to the beach front.

 

privatebeachhousehomein.jpg
privatepersonalbeachhou.jpg

“Whoa, this is seriously something.” Minah said, as she reached the back. Aside from the pool, there was a Jacuzzi then nearby was a place to grill barbecues, then some picnic benches and even a hammock. “Can we live here please?” Minah asked that made the other girls laugh. “I won’t mind getting locked up here everyday.”

 

“Me neither.” Shinae replied. “Come on everyone let’s unload the car and check out the rooms.” She said and the girls went back to Shinae’s car to take their bags. They first explored the first floor, it mostly was the kitchen, dining room and living room then the patio that leads to the swimming pool. Then they checked out the second floor and found the rooms. There were 7 rooms in all on the second floor. Two of the rooms had 5 beds, one had 4 beds, two more of the rooms had 2 beds and the other two had one king sized beds.

 

The girls decided to use one of the rooms with 5 beds. “Man, this house was designed to shelter a lot of people and that’s no joke.” HyeSu commented. “I mean, how many beds are there, almost 20? And the king sized bed can hold 2-3 people.” She said, picking her bed then leaving her bag there. “Oh man, I’m so excited to go swimming.” She said.

 

“Okay, you guys get settled, I’ll help the boys find their rooms.” Shinae said, heading down. “So, there are lots of rooms, but we can find some for you guys. The room next to ours has 4 beds, so infinite boys can use that. Then, there’s one room with two beds, TOP oppa and JiYong oppa, you guys can use that then at the end of the hall is a room with a king sized bed, I guess Jay can occupy that.” She said then motioned for the guys to follow her.

 

When everyone was finally settled, Shinae went down and sat on one of the couches by the patio then closed her eyes. This was definitely exhausting. She took a deep breath trying to relax but she had to think of food of everyone since it was nearing lunch time. The worries of a leader. She thought then sighed. She then felt someone sitting beside her, she opened one eye and saw Jay looking at her. “You okay?” he asked.

 

Shinae nodded. “Just really really tired right now.” She replied with a sigh. “This is what it feels like to be a leader huh?” she said then laughed. She closed her eyes again, attempting to rest. Jay suddenly pulled on her arm, pulling her closer to him putting an arm around her, letting her rest on his shoulder. She tensed up, this wasn’t gonna be good. “Jay… I don’t think—“ she started but he shushed her.

 

“Just, rest. Don’t think of anything else.” He told her in a soft voice. Then he felt her relax under his touch. He was caressing her back, humming randomly at her so she could at least rest. Minah saw the two of them and just smiled. At least someone was there for their leader to make her feel relaxed for once.

 

Minah then headed to the kitchen and decided to check if they had anything to eat for lunch and dinner. She was relieved to see that the freezer was newly stocked with meat they could grill later. “Aigoo~” she told herself, getting a glass of water.

 

“Unni!” MinRin called out, running towards the eldest, you guys don’t mind if we go down the beach already right?” she asked.

 

Minah smiled and nodded. “Sure, I’m gonna wait for Shinae she’s resting right now. So don’t make so much noise when you guys go out okay?” she said and the youngest nodded in reply, running back to the others like a little kid. “These kids…” she muttered under her breath.

 

Then she heard someone laugh. She saw TOP standing by the other entrance to the kitchen. He had a smile on his face. “You talk as if you’re so old already, referring to them as kids.” He said. Minah blushed, there was something about TOP that made her so conscious of herself. Just hearing him speak made her blush.

 

“So, what’s happening over here?” JiYong asked as he approached TOP. He took a look at Minah who was just smiling and fanning herself with her hand. “You guys wanna check out the beach?” he asked and TOP nodded agreeing to the idea. “Let’s go!” he said excitedly then made the way out of the house, passing Shinae who was asleep on Jay’s shoulder.

 

HyeSu, MinRin and MiEun were already by the beach with the infinite boys. SungYeol just threw off his shirt then started running towards the water with only his board shorts on shortly followed by L. The girls were just laughing at the boys’ dorkiness. “Aren’t you girls getting in the water?” SungJong asked as WooHyun started running towards the two boys who were kicking water to each other.

 

MiEun smiled at him, “we are in a little while. I think we have to put sun block lotion on you know? So we don’t get sunburn, I think you should tell the oppas as well. We don’t want them not being able to move by tonight.” She said with a small giggle.

 

Minah just reached the beach with JiYong and TOP. The three of them were talking, mostly Minah getting to know TOP. He was just quiet and JiYong was telling all the stories. She liked that mysterious aura about him. She made him really curious. She saw the infinite boys having fun in the water while the other girls had their dresses off and were getting ready to get in the water as well. “Aren’t you gonna go for a swim?” JiYong asked her.

 

Minah waved her head in reply. “I’ll wait for Shinae to wake up.” She replied simply. “But I think I’ll put on some lotion as well. I suggest you guys do it too. We don’t want your fans noticing you got darker or you got sunburn when you appear on tv.” She said which made JiYong chuckle a bit.

 

The girls sat by a shaded corner on a tanning bed while SungJong fussed over the other members to wear the sun block lotion. The three slowly took off their cover up dresses revealing themselves in their bikinis. The girls busily put on sun block lotions on themselves and on each other’s backs. SungJong spotted them and slowly walked towards the girls. He had to admit, even if he was a bit more girly than the others, he was still a guy. “N-Noona, can I have some sun block?” he asked, stuttering a bit.

 

MiEun smiled, “I don’t think I’m your noona.” She said then ushered for him to come closer and she helped put some lotion on his back. “You have such beautiful skin SungJong.” She said with a pout in her voice. “No wonder your hyungs tell you you’re girly.” She told him. SungJong couldn’t help but smile.

 

WooHyun suddenly approached the girls then he stopped when he saw MinRin in a cute polka dotted blue bikini. He didn’t even realize that he had his mouth hanging in the air while he stared. Soon, L and SungYeol joined them in putting lotion on their back. L noticed WooHyun looking at his sister, “YAH! NAM WOOHYUN QUIT STARING LIKE THAT OR I WILL DROWN YOU!”