Chapter 3 :: Officially Moved In!

P R O J E C T: Touch The Sky

 

HyeSu sat beside TOP at the van they were using to help her bring her stuff to the house they would be staying in. It was in the heart of the city which was an easy access for everyone. SeungRi looked back from the passenger seat and smiled, “HyeSu, are your group mates going to be here today too? Are any of them single?” he asked.

 

HyeSu rolled her eyes, “SeungRi oppa, please do not creep out my group mates. I mean, we’re not all that close yet and I don’t really want them to think that SeungRi from Big Bang is such a creeper.” She explained and JiYong laughed out loud. “Oh, I think that’s it DaeSung oppa!” she called out as she spotted a 3-storey house with several cars pulled up.

 

modernhousedesignofthou.jpg

 

TOP and TaeYang looked at it. “Are you sure? It looks really fancy.” He said as DaeSung drove closer to it.

 

 

“Positive.” HyeSu replied then pointed to one of her group mates, “There’s Minah unni already.” She said. DaeSung parked the car and the rest of them went out. Minah looked at HyeSu and waved, “Hi unni! You’re the first one?” HyeSu asked.

 

Minah nodded in reply. “Minnie said she’s on her way. She only taking too long because all of infinite wanted to come and help.” She said. “Shinae and EunJae are near too, they dropped by the ill first. I think she’s with Simon D oppa and E-Sens oppa.” She said as a car pulled up with a van behind them.

 

Shinae came out of the driver’s seat from the car and Eunjae came out from the passenger seat and behind, Dok2 came out with TheQuiett. From the van, Zico of block b came out and so did Kyung and U-Kwon. “Is this some kind of idol party?” Dok2 asked as he went off to open the front door, followed by TheQuiett and the rest of the kids.

 

The first floor of the house was a dance studio with a grand piano then a hall way leading to a sound proof recording booth. “House rules.” TheQuiett said as everyone was now inside. The girls were at the front. “I know you girls are very close to a lot of boy groups, being family with some of them. But we have to lay down some rules about visitors.” He said but was interrupted when MinRin came in with the rest of the infinite boys. “Thank you for joining us, MinRin please step up front with your group mates.” He said. “Okay, so I was saying, the house is three floors. First floor, dance studio and recording booth. You can only use the recording booth with supervision from Dok2, me, Shinsadong Tiger, to some extent E-Sens and Jay Park.” He said. “Dance studio is free for all, even for your friends and guests.” 

 

studiort.jpgrecordingbooth.jpg

 

Dok2 stepped up, “Second floor is the kitchen, dining are, living room, a guest room and entertainment area. Guests are still allowed in the area but please, not this much.” He said, pointing to the overwhelming group of boys in the studio. “Maybe, about 6-9 boys at a time, depending on how you can handle them.” He said.

 

kitchenz.jpg
Kitchen


diningroomi.jpg
Dining Area


builtinslateentertainme.jpg
Entertainment Area


designdecorationstairsm.jpg
Living Room


guestroom.jpg
Guest Room

 

“Top floor are the off limits floor, except for today. There are 5 rooms, with bathrooms each then there’s a door leading to a huge walk in closet that you will all share, a second living room for your personal use and a study room. If we find out you’ve been letting boys in your rooms, there would be serious consequences.” He said then produced name plates. “Customized and blinged because you’re the ill’s baby girls.” He said which made the girls laugh. “So, to pick out a room, we colored some ping pong balls that are in this bag. You all pick one, the color of the ping pong ball is the color of your room.” He said as he produced a bag from behind him. Then walked towards Minah. “Eldest first.” He said.

 

Minah put her hand in and produced a white ball with black x mark prints on them. She suddenly laughed. “What’s this supposed to be, oppa?” she asked, looking up at Dok2.

 

“You’ll see later.” He replied simply, moving on to Shinae. “Summer, your turn.” He said.

 

Shinae put her hand in the bag and produced a pink ping pong ball. She nodded, “fair enough.” She said and lowered her hand.

 

HyeSu was next, she got a red ping pong ball. EunJae got a blue one and MinRin got a green one.

 

minaha.jpg
Minah's Room


shinae.jpg
Shinae's Room


hyesu.jpg
HyeSu's Room


eunjae.jpg
EunJae's Room


minrin.jpg
MinRin's Room


lofty.jpg
Private Living Room


bathroomd.jpg
Bathroom (general layout for all bathrooms)


closet1h.jpg
closet2c.jpg
closet3.jpg
closet4.jpg
Shared Walk-in Closet (imagine it as a whole room)

 

homeofficee.jpg
home3u.jpg
Study Room
 

 

“Out back is the laundry room, there’s also a swimming pool and the garage.” TheQuiett said. “I know Shinae has a car. Anyone else?” he asked and no one replied. “Okay, well the garage can fit until 4 cars. I don’t know if Sidus is gonna provide one.” He said.

 

“Alright then. Me and TheQuiett are gonna go now. Be careful in moving up your stuff. And enjoy your new home.” He said and said goodbye to everyone as they left the house.

 

“Wow, your house is freakishly awesome!” Seungri told HyeSu as they all walked out of the house, going back to the van to get her things. “And your group mates are hot too.” He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

 

HyeSu glared at Seungri, “Oppa, I’ll smack you if you don’t stop.” She told him threateningly shoving to his arms a huge box.

 

Minah and Khun were slowly bringing in her things inside the house before bringing them up to the third floor. “It’s such an effort that your rooms are on the third floor.” Khun complained as he brought Minah’s third big box. “But it’s good that it’s private.”

 

“Oppa,” Minah grunted as she lifted the box up. “Can we talk when we’re doing moving all these things?” she said slightly laughing.

 

Shinae took the box of her most important things and walked inside. “Noona!” U-Kwon called out, grabbing the box from her hands. “Let me take care of this for you.” He said, smiling.

 

“Yah, U-Kwon, be careful! My laptop’s in there!” she called out, going up after U-Kwon.

 

MinRin was up on the third floor and found her room already since all seven members of infinite were helping her out already. She hung her name plate on the door and sat down her bed. She liked the room very much, it was very relaxing in the eyes.

 

“Where do you want this Minnie?” WooHyun asked, as he showed her a box of her books.

 

MinRin smiled and pointed towards the desk on her left. “Just by the desk, thanks.” She said. WooHyun nodded and left her things then went back down.

SungYeol suddenly peeked in and grinned, "OH MY GOSH! NICE BED!!!" he said as he ran towards the bed and bounced himself on it, making MinRin laugh at his dorkiness.

 

Hoya noticed EunJae pouting in front of the boxes that she owned. He smiled and approached her, “Hi! I’m Hoya.” He said.

 

“EunJae, nice to meet you.” She replied, shaking his hand lightly. “I’m sorry to ask, do you mind helping me with these things?” she asked him.

 

“I’d be glad to.” Hoya replied, taking a box and walking inside.

 

MinRin got all her things up in her room first, having seven pairs of hands helping her out. Next was HyeSu since the members of Big Bang helped her out too. Next was Shinae who had Zico, Kyung and U-Kwon. The other infinite members helped out EunJae and Minah in taking their things up.

 

It took them the whole morning and afternoon to bring the things up and clear out the boxes from their rooms. All of them even forgot to eat lunch so by the time they were all done, everyone was hungry. They all went down to the dance studio to rest and cool down.

 

“Anyone interested in ordering take out?” JiYong asked and everyone murmured in agreement.  “5 + 5 + 7 +3 + 1 is 21. We’re 21 people here? There’s 5 big bang members, 5 for the girls, 7 for infinite, 3 for block b and khun. My math is correct, right?” He said, making a quick calculation again, talking to himself and using his fingers to count. “Pizzas and KFC sounds good for everyone?” he asked and everyone agreed again.

 

After almost an hour, their food finally arrived. Everyone ate, laughed and got to know each other better. Big Bang was the first to leave since they were busy. They bade goodbye to everyone and left. Next to go was Nickhun, his manager was already calling telling him to get back the van as soon as he can. Then, Zico was called by Taeil telling them to come back to the dorm, they had rehearsals.

 

The girls and the members of infinite cleaned up the studio and decided to go up to the second floor. The whole floor was basically open, just divided into sections. When you go up the stairs from the studio, the first thing you’ll see on your right is the kitchen and on your left is the living room, it has a wall that kind of divides it from the rest of the room, but not fully closing it. In front of the wall is the dining area and in front of the dining area is the door to the guest room. Then below the guest room is the entertainment area separated by a bookshelf next to the living room.

 

The infinite boys found a PS3 console in the entertainment area and decided to play some games. The girls stayed in the living room.

 

“Guys,” HyeSu said, calling the attention of her group mates. “Any of you allergic to hairy animals?” she asked. The other girls waved their heads in reply. HyeSu smiled and went up to her room and carried a cat with her. "This is my JunHyung." she said.

 

Everyone laughed. “Your JunHyung?” MinRin said, going closer to the cat. “Hello JunHyung, what a mighty name you have for a cat. Can you rap too?” she asked with made everyone laugh again.

 

Shinae smiled to herself then turned to EunJae who was just wearing a smile on her face too. “If I had a cat, I’d name it U-Kwon.” She said then laughed.

 

“Why U-Kwon unni?” HyeSu asked, caressing JunHyung.

 

Shinae shrugged, “Don’t you think he looks like a cat?” she asked. The others nodded and laughed realizing this. “And he acts like a cat sometimes, so if I get a cat, I’ll call it U-Kwon.” She told them.

 

The infinite boys got tired of playing PS3 and joined the girls. “Oh, by the way,” MinRin started, “Just for formalities, this is L, my brother. Then that’s SungYeol, SungJong, DongWoo, WooHyun and Sunggyu.” She said, pointing to each member. “This is HyeSu unni our center, Minah unni our rapper, Eunjae unni another rapper and Shinae unni our leader.”

 

“Ah!” Hoya exclaimed. “So you’re the main rapper then?” he asked and Shinae nodded. “Minnie told us that you’re really good.” He said. “She even said that you can kick our butts in rapping.”

 

Shinae smiled smugly, “you wanna battle?” she asked.

 

Hoya smirked, “you’re on!”


BECAUSE BEAST'S ALBUM CAME OUT. I'M UPDATING EARLY. :D

 

YAY! We've officially moved in the house! I'm sorry but this is a really image heavy chapter. I wanted to visually show the whole house layout. If you can't imagine how I described it, specially the second floor, I attempted to draw them on paint. LOL. I dont need to draw the first floor right? pretty easy. :D

 

2ndfloors.jpg
second floor
thirdfloor.jpg
third floor

 

forgive me for the fail.

hope you guys enjoyed this one~

 

by the way, if you guys want sneak peeks of the coming chapters, lol, or if you want to get to know me more, you guys can follow me on twitter. ;D thanks <3

http://www.twitter.com/abandonedsky