Fan Club

Your Fault

Jessica's POV

-----

A week has past since I've first arrived at my dads house.

That means I have school.

"Yah! Sica! Get up if you don't want to be late for school!" I heard Yuri call.

I groaned and slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes.

I opened my eyes and saw Yuri holding a school uniform which consisted of a black skirt, white shirt, and black shoes.

I grabbed the uniform and booted Yuri out of my room while I changed, then I went into the bathroom and did my usual routine.

Today I let my brown hair flow down loosely on my shoulders and letting my bangs rest on the side.

I walked out the bathroom and saw Yuri holding a backpack out for me.

I grabbed it and lazily slung it around my back, then Yuri led me out to her car and I got in.

We drove silently to SoShi High, where I will be attending school with Yuri in the same grade.

When we arrived a bunch of people ran up to the car, I looked at Yuri.

"I might be a little popular." she said to me.

I rolled my eyes and got out of the car and made my way to the school.

Everyone whispered about me.

"Who is she?"

"Why is she with Yuri?"

"Hey, she's pretty hot."

I rolled my eyes and made way to the school office.

"Sica!" I hears Yuri call out.

I stopped and turned around.

Yuri caught up with me before leading me to the office.

"Hello, Mrs. Kim this is the new student, Jessica Jung." Yuri bowed and introduced me.

I bowed and smiled slightly.

The principle looked at me and smiled warmly, "Ah, Jessica, your dad ordered me to put you in all the same classes as Yuri, so I did, so Yuri will be your guide at school."

I nodded and she dissmissed us.

As we walked out the office a bunch of people ran up to Yuri and started talking to her.

'Well, there goes my guide.' I thought.

I looked at my schedule and began walking around in search for the room, leaving Yuri.

"Hey, new girl." a nazily voice called out.

I turned and looked at the sound of the voice.

There were three girls with hands on their hips, make up on heir face, and awfully skimpy uniforms on.

I looked at them and they looked back.

"Who are you and why were you with Yuri?" they said.

I scoffed, rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Hey! We were talking to you!" their high pitched voice called out.

I continued walkin until I felt someone grab my arm, pulling me around.

Before I could register anything I felt a slap across my face.

I turned my head to the side, "That's what you get for hanging out with OUR Yuri." they said.

I felt a metallic taste in my mouth, blood.

I brought my hands up and touched my face, I moved it away and saw blood covering my fingers.

I sighed and wiped the rest of the blood away, then walked away from the scene silently.

I found the classroom and entered.

"Ah, you must be Jessica!" the teacher greeted.

I nodded coldly.

"Why are you late?" the teacher asked.

"Lost." I answered.

She nodded and assigned me a seat, next to Yuri.

I sat down next to her and felt Yuri staring at me.

"Stop staring." I told her with my eyes glued on the teacher.

"What happened to your face?" she asked me as she brought her hands up to my cheek.

I hissed in pain and slapped her hand away.

"Ask your fan club." I said coldly and stayed silent for the rest of class.