Good Parent

Your Fault

Jessica's POV

--

The rest of the school day went by regularly, well, as regular as it gets when you're 'dating' one of the most popular girl.

Yuri and I began to walk home in silence.

I felt her peeking at me, and I looked at her.

We kept stealing glances at each other, and whenever we caught each other, we would both look away embarrassed.

Yuri finally said something, "So, seobang, huh?" she asked with a smirk on her face.

"Well, Yul isn't really a good nickname like Sica is. Why? Do you not like seobang?' I asked her.

She shook her head, "No, it's cute. Was just wondering is all." she said as she looked away.

----

We finally arrived home and Yuri was greeted by her mom.

"Yuri? What is this rumor going around that you are dating someone?" she asked her, hands on her hips.

Yuri looked at me and I looked at her.

"Don't tell her." I mouthed.

She nodded. "Mom, you know how rumors are. Don't believe them." Yuri said nonchalantly.

"Aish, you're right, but if you are dating anyone then you can tell me, okay?" she asked Yuri.

Yuri nodded, "Alright mom."

Both of us began to walk towards my room, I dropped my bag and ran for the bed, sprawling all over it.

Yuri giggled at my action and I looked over at her.

"Unnie! You're home!" Krystal called out as she ran for my bed.

She laid next to me and I hugged her.

"Unnie, I went to school today." Krystal said.

I looked at her as I pulled away alittle, "Really? What happened?"

"I made a new friend name Sulli. But there's this girl named Amber who keeps on teasing me. She looks like a boy even though she's a girl.." Krystal pouted.

"She teased you? I'll tell her to stop, okay?" I said, worried.

"No! Don't tell her to stop. It's funny.." Krystal said as she looked away.

I raised an eyebrow, "Okay, but if she hurts you in anyway tell me, okay?"

Krystal nodded before wandering off.

I saw Yuri leaning on the doorway, watching the whole scene.

She pushed herself off the doorway and walked towards me, sitting on the bedside.

I sat up from my laying position and looked at her while she looked back.

"You look pale, you should eat something." Yuri said while studying my face.

I shook my head, "It's alright."

"You're probably dizzy because you didn't eat anything, you have to eat something." Yuri said as she got up and made her way towards the kitchen.

I sighed.

Yuri came back with a bowl of soup. "Eat." she said as she handed me the bowl.

I eyed the bowl, not really wanting to eat it.

She sighed and sat next to me.

She put a spoon of soup near my mouth.

I didn't open my mouth.

"Jeez, you midget, you're worse than Krystal." Yuri muttered.

My jaw dropped in shock, giving Yuri time to place the soup into my mouth.

I glared at her but ate the soup.

She just smirked at her smart idea.

"Now eat." she said as she handed me the bowl.

I rolled my eyes but took the bowl and began eating, finishing the bowl in less than 10 minutes.

Yuri smiled, "I told you you were hungry."

I rolled my eyes and placed the bowl on the desk while I snuggled into bed.

"Sica, you didn't even shower yet, you dirty girl." Yuri giggled.

"I'm too lazy..." I muttered.

"Lazy Sica. Get your up and go take a shower." she ordered.

I groaned but sat up and went to take a shower.

-----

I got out of the shower and was about to enter my room when I heard voices.

I walked to my room and peeked inside, finding Yuri and Krystals back faced towards me.

They were huddling over the desk together.

"Okay, 21 + 13 is?" Yuri asked softly.

I leaned on the doorway, liking the scene in front of me.

Krystal scratched her head.

She counted on her fingers, " 35?" she asked.

Yuri shook her head, "Close. Try counting the ones again."

So Krystal did. "Oh! It's 34!" Krystal exclaimed.

Yuri nodded and laughed while Krystal wrote the answer down on her worksheet.

"That's the last question, thank you Yuri- Unnie !" Krystal exclaimed before running to her room.

Yuri laughed before looking at me, "How long have you've been there?" she asked.

"Long enough." I said as I walked over to sit on the bed.

"You like kids, don't you?" I asked her.

She nodded while scratching the back of her head, "Yea. I've always wanted to be a good parent."

I widened my eyes, "Really?"

She nodded, "Is it that hard to believe?"

I shook my head, "No it's not, I just wouldn't have guessed."

I noticed her hair was wet, "Why is your hair wet?"

"I took a shower in my bathroom." she said.

I nodded my head.

"Sica, your hair is dripping wet, you can get a cold from that."

She said as she eyed my hair.

"I'm too lazy to dry it." I mumbled.

"Jessica, you're going to get more sick." Yuri said as she walked out of the room, returning with a towel.

She handed the towel over to me and I took it, drying my hair with it.

I placed the towel in the bathroom and walked back to my room, seeing Yuri doing her homework on my desk.

I sat next to her and watched her do her complicated homework.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You should do your homework too." Yuri suggested.

"I don't know anything." I said to her.

"I'll help you. Go get your homework." she ordered.

I sighed and placed all my homework on my desk.

Yuri and I took 1 hour to finish our homework, giving me time to go to work.

I stood up and so did Yuri.

"You're still coming?" I asked her.

She nodded.

"Yuri, I have a question." I asked.

"I have an answer." she replied.

"If you are friends with Taeyeon, why didn't you greet her at the shop?" I asked her, curious.

She rubbed her neck, "Taeyeon and I aren't exactly on good terms with each other.." she trailed off.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'll tell you later.." She said as she walked out.

I grabbed her wrist, turning her.

I pouted, "But I want to know now..."

She sighed, "Fine."