Rock

Your Fault

Yoona's POV

----

I sat alone at my table while Yuri sat with Jessica.

She sent me an apologetic smile and I smiled back lightly.

Be strong, Yoona.

Class began as the teacher came in.

"Alright class, we will get a new student today, please treat her nicely!" the teacher announced.

Right on time, the new student came into the room, bowing, her black hair covering her face.

"Hello, I'm Seo Joo-Hyun, but please call me Seohyun." she said in an innocent voice.

My eyes widened, Seohyun still went to school?

I thought that after she married she went to work at her fathers company?

"Alright, Seohyun, you can sit with Yoona over there, Yoona please raise your hand." the teacher ordered.

Obediently, I raised my hand and acted as if I didn't care when she sat beside me.

Class began and Seohyun and I were silent.

When class ended I gathered my stuff and was about to leave.

"Yoona." the pure voice called out.

I turned my head and acted as if I didn't know her, "Oh, Seohyun, was it? What's up?"

I could tell she was confused, as her eyebrows furrowed, "Yoona, are you really going to act as if nothing happened?"

"What happened?" I asked her, pretending to be confused.

Seohyun sighed loudly before leaving me.

I looked over and saw Yuri whispering something into Jessica's ear, causing the older girl to giggle.

It felt as if my heart had broken in half, then those two pieces were broken in half, again.

----

Lunch

----

Yuri and I would usually sit together during lunch, but Yuri went to sit with Jessica at their old table.

Yet again, she sent an apologetic smile to me, and again, I smiled back, acting as if nothing happened.

I walked out of the cafeteria and went outside the school, sitting on the sidewalk, throwing little rocks on the road.

In the distance I saw a couple walking hand in hand.

It was Seohyun and her boyfriend.

I kept staring as they neared me.

Seohyuns eyes widened when she saw me.

She led her husband over to a different direction.

Ouch.

I sighed and threw the rocks harder at the road, causing some to break off into little pieces.

I picked up a sharp rock and it cut my hand, I looked at my palm and saw the long scrape that was oozing blood.

I hissed and kept staring as the blood continued to pour out.

"Yoona!" I heard a voice call out.

It was her.

I heard her foot steps coming closer, so I turned my body, my back was facing her.

"You're bleeding, let's go to the nurse." she said as she tried to check on my hand.

"I'm fine." I said through clenched teeth.

"You're not fine, you're hand is drenched in blood!" she yelled.

I looked at her, surprised that she actually raised her voice at me.

"I'm fine, Seohyun. Go away." I said as I looked at the blood that was dripping off my hand and onto the sidewalk.

"Yoong!" I heard a different voice call out.

I immediately looked at the owner of the voice and saw Yuri and Jessica running towards me, I smiled slightly at them.

Jessica bent down and held my hand gently in her cold hands.

"Yoona, what happened?" she said softly as she looked at the wound.

"I got cut by a rock." I said to her, smiling lightly.

I saw Seohyun in the background, looking hurt.

"Alright, let's go to the nurse so she can heal it." Jessica said as she helped me up.

I got up and went to the nurse with Jessica and Yuri, leaving Seohyun.