As Long As I Have Her

Your Fault

Yuri's POV

----

Sica and I were snuggled into my bed, both of us were awake, but it was silence.

It was a comfortable silence, not an awkward one.

Jessica's petite body lay on mine as I wrap my arm around her waist from behind.

I rest my head in the crook of her neck.

I decided to have some fun, as I began to nibble slightly on her neck, causing her to gasp and squirm.

She lifted her body up slightly from mine and gave me a stern look.

I pouted and acted innocent, "What?"

Jessica rolled her body over so we were facing each other, our bodies resting against each other.

She smiled and bit her lip before leaning down to my neck.

She placed small, wet kissed along my collarbone before on my skin.

She leaned back and looked at the mark she gave me, smirking satisfyingly.

I pushed my head to her neck and on her skin, leaving a red mark on her pale skin.

I kissed the mark before smiling at Jessica.

I hugged her waist tightly as we both leaned into each other and our lips met.

Every kiss we shared was gentle and passionate.

It always made my heart beat outrageously, leaving my lips tingling when we pull away, and my mind is always thinking of her.

Her arms wrap around my neck, pushing me further to her lips, deepening the kiss as I kept one arm wrapped around her waist and the other cupping her cheek as we kissed.

When we pulled away I smiled at her and her cheek lovingly.

She moved her face into my hand, enjoying it.

I smiled and kissed her forehead before she laid her head on my chest and continued to cuddle with me.

Even though Jessica might not love me like I love her.

Even though she might only see me as a way to satisfy her needs.

I'll be fine.

As long as I have her.