Sorry

Your Fault

Mr. Jung walked into the kitchen and saw his wife and Krystal sitting at the dining table.

He sat down with them, "Hey girls."

Krystal ignored his presence and continued to color, while his wife glanced at him before continuing to drink her tea.

Mr. Jung sighed, this had been going on for weeks.

Being ignored with everyone you live with isn't fun, especially when they are the most important people in your life.

Mr. Jung had tried to apologize to Jessica, but it was like Yuri was her personal body guard.

That girl never left Jessica alone, like a puppy following it's owner, she was attached.

Mr. Jung got up and went to his office, as his presence was obviously not welcomed.

He sat in his chair roughly, burying his face in his hands.

"I'm an idiot." he muttered.

He was only thinking of Yuri. He wanted her to have a good family with a good guy.

He didn't think that Yuri and Jessica were actually dating.

He pulled on his hair, how could he do that to Jessica?

He hurt her more than he wanted to.

Mr. Jung was so angry at himself, he punched the wall, making a dent.

At the time, Jessica was walking to the bathroom by herself when she heard a loud bang.

She walked quickly to the noise and saw it came from her dads office.

She bit her lip, wondering if she should go in or not.

What if something happened to her dad?

She walked into the office and saw the wall was dent and her dads knuckles were bleeding.

She walked over quickly, surprising Mr. Jung because he didn't see or hear her come in the room.

Jessica held the hand softly, examining the injury.

Mr. Jung found it the right time to apologize.

"I'm sorry." he said softly as Jessica was still looking at the injury.

Shocked, Jessica looked up from the hand, to her father.

"What?" she said softly.

"I'm sorry, Jessie." he said softly before laughing softly, "Remember when you were little and I called you Jessie?"

Jessica smiled slightly at the memory, but dropped her smile when she remebered the situation at hand.

"Sorry for what?" she said coldly, keeping up her act.

"I'm sorry for being an idiot." he sighed.

"I hurt you too much. I didn't mean to. I just wanted Yuri to grow up and grow a family. I'm.." Mr. Jung was cut off when Jessica hugged him tightly, burying her face into her fathers chest as her father slowly wrapped his arms around Jessicas petite body frame.

Jessica began to cry, feeling the familiar embrace of her father who she had missed for 9 years.

"Don't cry, Jessie." her father soothed, being careful of his knuckles.

Jessica didn't stop crying, it only made her cry more as he called her the familiar nick name she loved.

"Yah! Jung Sooyeon, stop crying." he said softly but playfully.

Jessica pulled out from the hug and glared at her dad, not liking the name he had called her.

Mr. Jung chuckled at how easy his daughters emotion changed.

Jessica then remembered his knuckle, "Oh! Dad, your knuckle, let's go to the doctors!"

----

Yuri smiled at the scene, she had forgiven her dad.

Hopefully, from now on, Jessica can be happy.