You Know Nothing

Your Fault

Jessica's POV

---

We put the suitcase in the car, the very expensive car I should say.

The thing was spotless! It glimmered at the suns reflection, and I felt like trash compared to it.

I sighed and grabbed Krystal's hand and entered the car with her.

The driver seemed to be a butler. "Good morning Ms. Jungs." he said to us.

"Morning." Krystal chirped happily.

I didn't say anything as I stared coldly out the window, watching the house I grew up in fade away into the distance.

The car ride was silent as we went to the new house.

When we arrived my jaw dropped in awe, it was a freaking mansion!

The butler took our suitcase and opened the door for us.

I took Krystal's hand protectively and put it inside my own.

We followed the butler inside the gigantic house.

He brought us to the kitchen of some sort and we saw three people sitting there.

A tan girl around my age, an older woman, and a man.

That man was my dad.

I glared at him with hate.

It was his fault my family was like this.

"Why don't you girls sit down?" the older lady said smiling.

I made sure Krystal was seated first before I took my seat, not showing any emotion.

"So, why don't you introduce yourselves?" my 'dad' said.

"I'm Krystal Jung, I am 7 years old." Krystal greeted, standing up to bow.

I smiled lightly at how she cute she was.

Then all eyes on me, I dropped my smile.

"I'm Jessica." I said coldly, staring at the table.

"It seems like you and Yuri are around the same age, right? How old are you?" dad asked.

Of course he wouldn't know, I looked up at him. "17." I replied.

"Yuri is 16." the older woman said, gesturing to the tan girl.

She smiled charmingly at me and for a second I froze, but remained my cold demeanor.

"Butler! Bring the girls to their rooms please!" the older woman called out.

An elderly guy came out and gestured for us to follow him.

I wrapped a protective arm around Krystal as we walked.

He showed us to our rooms, which were right next to each other.

The rooms were connected to each other with a door that was in the middle of each room.

The bedroom was the same size as my old house, it was huge!

Krystal's bedroom was equally as large.

I checked the drawers of the room. It was filled with new clothes as well as our old ones.

I grabbed a newspaper out of the drawer and a pen, walking over to the desk I sat down and began to look for jobs.

Someone knocked on my door, "Come in." I called.

The door opened and I continued to look for a job.

"Why are you looking for a job? You have us." I heard my dad say.

I continued to look for a job, "I'm not staying here."

"What do you mean?" he asked as he leaned on the desk.

"As soon as I turn 18 I'm leaving with Krystal and I'm moving." I said as I continued to circle jobs.

He chuckled, "You barely know how to---"

I looked up at him coldly, he stopped talking from my harsh look.

"You know nothing. You left us, while mom was pregnant, with Krystal. You left when we needed you, and you know what's worse? You left for another family who had another child, was I not a good enough child? Mom wasn't the only one suffering, I didn't go to school after you left. I didn't go to school because I had no time. After you left I began working to earn money for mom and Krystal. I was only 8. I was 8, dad! Or should I even call you dad? Mom would always get drunk, coming home late, sometimes bringing men home. That's scary dad, when your mom brings home a random man. I had to take care of her in the morning when she was hung over. I took care of both mom and Krystal for 9 years. 9 years dad. And where were you? Living with your perfect family while we were suffering. You know nothing!" I finished, tears rolling down my face, but I wasn't sobbing.

These tears were purely of hate and anger.

My dad stood, shocked.

I saw Yuri and her mom standing at the door, also shocked.

I rolled my eyes and wiped my tears, "My birthday is 4 months. By then I will earn enough money to move out, then you won't have to worry about me. Now will you please get out of my room?" I said calmly.

My dad left my room without another sound, closing the door softly.

I sighed and rested my head against the table.

I lifted my head up and continued to look for work.