Take Care of Her

Your Fault

Yoona's POV

----

Everyone was already on the bus, 6 AM.

Our suitcases lay by our feet as we sat, waiting to leave.

The chatter of excited students and snoring of sleepy students filled the bus.

I sighed and laid my head on the window, staring at all the students watching us leave.

Everyone had a seat partner, besides me.

Good. I want to be alone anyway---

My thought was cut off as Seohyun appeared beside me.

"Sorry if you wanted to be alone, but this was the only empty seat." she said softly, making it hard for me to hear her through all the noise.

I glanced around and found that she was right, the bus was packed.

I didn't say anything as I nodded, letting her sit.

I heard a familiar giggle and I looked over to my left and saw Yuri and Jessica sitting at the seat across from me.

I breathed out air before turning my attention outside the window as the bus began to move.

-----

We arrived at some sort of camp site.

Each one of us slowly began to exit the bus one by one, letting our feet touch the ground after 3 hours on the bus.

I saw Yuri jump down and hug the ground, "Thank god!"

Jessica hit her girlfriend and I smiled at how funny the scene looked.

All of us gathered around the teacher, waiting for further directions.

"Alright kids! Your partner is an important person to you during this field trip! Your partner is in charge of keeping you safe and on track. You are to look after your partner as your partner is to look after you! The partner you chose is your room mate, now, I don't want to have to separate you kids because you can't keep your hormones inside your body, got it?!" the teacher explained.

"Yes teacher!" we all called out.

Well, I guess I'm taking care of Seohyun for two weeks.

Everyone ran off to find their own cabin as there were alot of cabins positioned in a circle formation and in the middle of the campsite was a campfire.

I sighed as I saw Yuri enter a cabin with Jessica.

I walked over to Seohyun, "Let's pick a cabin."

Seohyun nodded and we walked to a certain cabin.

"Good enough, let's take it." I said as I placed my suitcases down on the wooden bed.

Seohyun nodded as she placed her belongings on the bed next to mine.

"Alright!" I heard a voice over the loud speaker phone in the middle of the campsite.

"Kids, get ready and come out in an hour! We are going hiking! Bring water and bring necessitys!"

I groaned, hiking?

I looked outside and found it really sunny, barely any clouds in the sky.

I looked down at my attire and found that it was not suitable for hiking.

I grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt before walking into the tiny bathroom and changing.

I wiped my glasses slightly, getting rid of the smudges before grabbing a water bottle and walking outside, meeting the rest of the students who were already finished.

I looked around for Seohyun and saw her sitting on a log.

I walked over and sat beside her, surprising her.

She relaxed after seeing it was me.

I heard a dolphin squeal and looked over, finding Jessica being chased by Yuri who had something small and red on her hand.

It was a lady bug.

I giggled softly at the scene, classic Yuri.

I stopped giggling and frowned as I saw Yuri place the bug down and hug Jessica, whispering something thing into her ear.

Looking away painfully, I saw Seohyun looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked her, not liking her staring at me.

She looked away, "Nothing."

"Kids! Gather around! It's time for hiking!"