♔: Mari

EMPRESS ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When I heard the demo Aly went us, I was immediately estatic. It's been a while since we last stood on the same stage. My brother has been very patient when it comes to teaching me the ropes when it comes to producing hiphop music.We've been bonding a lot lately since he's also free. 

 

Our concert would be very special not only for our fans but for us as well. 

We will be producing everything, from the music, the choreography, the stage, the vcr and even the wardrobe.  All of us would be contributing our specialties. 

Aly of course is in charge of the overall music of empress. 

Haeri would be making the choreography. 

Boomi who was the most passionate when it comes to film and photography, was in charge for our VCRs and the photoshoot. 

Eunmi who has her own clothing line, would be in charge of our stage outfits and merchandise that we will be releasing.

I would be working with boomi when it comes to the conceptualizing the storyline and the flow of the whole concert.

 

Since we will be retiring as an active performer, we wanted to do evertything that we wanted to do before. 

 

I still can't believe it's past 15 years since we debuted. I can still remember how nervouse I was during my very first stage. We all grew up over the years and I can't be more proud of the amazing women my members became. 

I reached Aly's agency and was greeted by her trainees. Aly has a good pool of talents both talented and respectful trainees. 

 

When I arrived in the recording studio, I saw Aly and Jiwon listening to music. 

 

Being inside the recording booth and Aly supervising me brought nostalgia to me. I've been recording a lot of songs but having her guide me would always be my honor. 

 

After we finished recording, we went out for an early breakfast (

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter