♔: Ideal

EMPRESS ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi guys! This is my second update for today. I just want you guys to know that I may update this story multiple times in a day. I hope you guys can read all of the updates without skipping haha. 

Anyway, Welcome to the new readers of my story I hope you will like this. For those readers who were with me since 2012, thank you!

 

 

Netizens reacts to the change in ideal of type of Exo K Kai

 

In a recent interview, Exo K Kai has been quoted to have said the following as his ideal type:

Someone who doesn’t abruptly open the shower door while he’s showering; Doesn’t care about skin tone; Someone who cares for him and has a transparent heart; Someone who looks good when their hair is in a top bun; Someone passionate about his work; Someone who is thin (almost frail-looking?)

Exo Ls dug some interviews in which Kai has been quoted to say different things during his debut year.

"A woman pale like snow, I want her to have pride and passion in what she’s doing even if she’s not the best in her field."

Netizens seems to be convinced that the woman being described by Kai in his interviews were Empress member Boomi. Byun Boomi is the maknae of YG Entertainment Girlgroup Empress and is also the younger sister of his groupmate Baekhyun. Boomi has always been known for her simplicity when it comes to how she looks. She usually goes to broadcastings with her hair in a messy top bun. Her passion for her work is also not in question since its been obvious to everyone how passionate and talented boomi is during her solo performance.

 

Following the interview, when they were asked in The After School Club on what their ideal type was Kai gave a more specific answer. 

 

"I like someone who shares the same passion as me. Someone who loves performing and has the same passion for music. I love someone who looks at me not as Exo K Kai but as Kim Jongin, the dark skinned man from exo. But the most important criteria for me is that she should be bubbly and lively since Im usually grumpy and serious"

 

Exo K Baekhyun also jokingly add "So you mean like my sister boomi?" 

 

Kai was flustered before he answered which shocked not only baekhyun but everyone. 

 

"Yes, My ideal type is byun boomi of empress"

 

After his interview, Kai and Boomi immediately trended. Fans of f(x) krystal were furious about Kai's statement since SM Entertainment recently announced that the two artists are dating. Boomi's fans are also split between supporting Kai's admiration for the star since boomi is also linked with BTS member V and Jimin.

 

 

"What will you do about this maknae?" haeri unnie asked

 

"I dont know actually unnie."

 

"I thought you liked kai. From what taemin told me, he said that kai likes you"

 

"Why now unnie? He's always been so cold wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter