♔: Things couldn't get any better

EMPRESS ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As people say, you can't really have everything in the world. It's been a week after Mari almost performed by herself because Mina was late.

Nobody knew what is happening to her. We also noticed how Mina wasn't the only one who sseemed to be distracted. Seungri Oppa is becoming a little distant to everybody even his co-members in big bang. We didn't know what exactly happened but we noticed that this started happening when YG Sangjangnim called them in his office about two weeks ago. As worried as we are for both Eunmi and Seungri oppa, we can't afford to get distracted. Ahreum was booked to be the opening act for Jiyong oppa's concert.

It's already January 29, 2013. It's been almost 5 months since Empress started and has been 3 months since we debuted but we can still feel like it was yesterday. 

 

We've been working hard for the past month and our lovely royalties also rewarded us with awards and album sales that we never expected to have. 

Today was one of those rare days that we have a day off. Each member decided to spend this day differently. 

Mari visited her best friend in SM Entertainment and Eunmi? I honestly have no idea where she is right now.

I tried calling her but she wont pick up the phone. All she did was sent me a reply saying she's sorry,

 

For me, I spent this day with the other trainees in the YG Studio. We were waiting for Jiyong oppa to come back from a meeting in YG's office. 

Daesung oppa is taking a nap on the far end of the couch, Youngbae oppa is listening to music and Seunghyun is on the other side composing.

We were all doing different things until Jiyong oppa came back with anger, pain and disappointment very evident in his face. 

Seungri entered just a couple of minutes after him. No one predicted what will happen next. Jiyong punched Seungri straight in his face,

 

"How can you be so careless !!!" Jiyong shouted. 

"Jiyong calm down. What happened?" Youngbae said separating the two of them.

Jiyong oppa motioned for The other members to look at the newspaper he was holding.

 

"Why did you do this Seungri? Dont you know how much this will damage our image as a group?" the calm and collected Youngbae earlier suddenly exploded.

"Hyung, this won't do any good. Let's all calm down" Daesung tried to stop them

Seunghyun remained in his place.

"Oppa, what's going on?" I tried asking Seunghyun who seem to be the only one who still is calm.

He didnt look at me nor answered my question.I tried asking the others but they remained motionless.

"Jiyong Oppa, Seungri Oppa please tell me what's going on"  I begged the two of them

"Yes Seungri, Tell Aly what's going on" Jiyong scoffed at seungri who just bowed his head even more.

"Mianhae Aly. I didn't mean to drag Mina into this mess" He whispered as tears slowly started to flood his eyes.

"Oppa, tell me what's wrong" I look at Jiyong and he motioned for me to look at the newspaper.

 

My eyes widened and tears flooded my eyes as well.

 

 

BIG BANG MEMBER SEUNGRI and EUNMI DATING!!!

 

 

On November 2, 2012, Hong Kong’s Apple Daily had reported that Seungri and Mina had looked close like a couple during after-party for their currently filming Japanese drama and had included a picture of Mina kissing Seungri on the cheek.

YG Entertainment added, “There were about six people [at the event] including Mina and nothing occurred to make a scandal.”

 

 

 

This issue was resolved by YG immediately. Seungri was able to face the public in their mama performance this year. 

It was small and has no concrete evidence that's why it immediately dissolved. It didnt even reach Korea. It became only a memory to the people who were able to read it in Japan.

 

The next issue was just recently. It was taken during New Year's Eve. And this was the hardest thing to do damage control with.

 

 

Big Bang’s Seungri caught up in scandal rumors after release of pictures by Japanese tabloid ‘Friday’

 

(Just pretend that this is a picture where The girl is slightly visible.)

 

 

Big Bang‘s Seungri, who is currently residing in Japan, has been implicated in a scandal.

For its newest issue, a Japanese tabloid magazine, ‘Friday‘, released a story with the provocative title,“Famous Hallyu Idol Group ‘Big Bang’s Seungri’s Bed Photos Leaked”, and revealed pictures of a man who they claim is Seungri and a girl who they claimed as EunMi of Newly debuted girlgroup empress.

The magazine reported that these photos were taken by someone who allegedly hacked the CCTV cameras in the hotel were Seungri was staying.

“Currently residing in Japan, Seungri’s bed scandal was revealed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter