♔: Charm Goodbye stage and A surprise for Royalties

EMPRESS ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Song Haeri

(I know Ive been using Haeri too much this past few days, thats why Im asking forgiveness from all the other members of Empress. I just have this big idea for her so Im writing it before I forgot about it. Ill post something in the next chapter, Be sure to read it)

 

Today marks the end of the promotion of Charm. 

I still feel a little uneasy because Taemin was just backstage. I think he was shooting for We Got Married since Naeun was also performing right now.

 

"Are you okay Haeri?" Boomi asked me. We already agreed last week to remove all the honorifics since our ages are just a year apart and majority of us grew up in a foreign land.

 

"Yes of course" 

 

"Dont mind them. Lets just concentrate on our performance" She told me as we saw Naeun and Taemin acting lovey dovey in front of the camera.

 

"I dont mind them Boomi-ah. I already moved on. And so did he" 

 

All of got a little bit emotional as we performed lipstick for the last time. Our fans showered us with love during the time of our promotion.

 

On the way to the dressing room, we were able to pass by Exo and Taemin who were then chatting happily.

 

"Boomi! I saw your performance. It was really great. You did good!" baekhyun praised his sister

 

"Thank you oppa"

 

"You did really well Haeri!" The exo boys told me.

 

"Thank you so much" I bowed to them.

 

"Haeri, do you have time?" Taemin asked me


Boomi looked at me worriedly.

 

"Mianhae sunbae. We need to get change immediately. Maybe next time"

 

We went to our dressing room and got change.

We watched exo's comeback , growl.

 

Third Person POV

 

The crowd where still hyped out because of Exo's performance when suddenly there was a music that played.

 

"Ayo!" 

"Guess who?"

"We're back!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Lime-Aly | Ara- Haeri | Yooyoung- Boomi | Alice- Mina | Nara- Mari)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The fans were cheearing crazily even during the performance. 

Many artists were also surprised

 

"Han Dul Set" Aly counted

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Empress-imnida! Please take care of us" Empress shouted together followed by a big bow.

 

"I know you are waiting for us for a long time. I know you are also surprised, but I hope you did enjoy our show. We love you all royalties!" Mina told the fans smiling. 

they bowed one more time before going backstage.

 

Park Mari

 

We were all still grinning when we were already on our way backstage. 

"I cant believe it. Did you see all of their faces when they saw us?" I asked the unnies

"They were all shocked that's for sure"

We went to our dressing room and removed all our make ups. Honestly speaking, almost all members of Empress dont want to wear make ups but since the company wants us to use them, we just follow their orders.

 

We were sharing our thoughts when we heard knocks coming from the door.

 

I opened it and saw the Exo sunbaes.

I let them in and told the others about our guest.

 

"We are ONE, Annyeonghaseyo Exo Imnida" They bowed at us

"Annyeonghaseyo, Victory Girls, Empress Imnida" We bowed to them

"We just dropped by to give you our album. We hope you like it" Chanyeol told us before handing us individual Growl Albums.

"Kamsahamnida sunbaenim!" Haeri bowed

"Aw wait. We have something for you too sunbaes" I told them before going to our manager.

I came back with 2 albums on hand.

"Sunbaes, Im sorry we only have 2 left with us. But I hope you listen to us. Here is for Exo M and Exo K" I gave our album to them with another bow.

"Its okay Mari. THank you so much. We do listen to you guys. You surprised us with your debut. You really did well and I love your songs" Chen complimented us.

"Kamsahamnida" I thanked them again.

Empress and Exo are actually close to each other. 

All of us has atleast someone we are closed to.

 

"Sunbaes, Empress, I will go out first. I have to get something to drink. You want something?" Haeri unnie asked us.

We told her what we wanted and she left. 

The Exo sunbaes decided to stay in since there is still 1 hour till the end of the show awards.

Boomi

After we finished the performance, I was really tired but I really enjoyed. Seeing the smiles on our Royalties faces is enough to rech

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter