♔: Photoshoot

EMPRESS ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Park Mari  

"Mari! Wake up! Its your first day in training. You need to wake up now!" My mother ordered me.

I instantly got ready and proceeded to the studio where I am sure Aly is already in.

 

"Annyeong Mari! Are you ready?" Aly greeted me


"Of course! Im so excited! Im already a step closer towards my dream!!!"

 

"Mari-shi! Youre up!" The Head photographer announced.

 

"Arasso!" I followed the guy and went to the background.

 

"Mari, the concept for the photoshoot is all about introducing yourself to the fans. I will give you the prerogative to choose the poses that you want to have. I want you to be creative though."

 

"I understand sangjangnim! Kaja! Lets get this started!" 

 

We started the photoshoot at aroung 10 am and finished mine after 45 minutes.

 

After that long period, here were the outcomes.

 

 

 

 

The Sangjangnim asked me what I wanted for my official photo in my YG Profile.

It was hard choosing but in the end, with the help of Aly picked this one out.

 

"You did really well!" Aly unnie told me

"Kamsa Unnie"

"Aigoo! Mari, We are just a year apart.You dont have to call me unnie. Aly is just fine" 

 

We started to chat until we heard a voice spoke.

 

"Mianhae. Im really sorry I'm late!" The girl said bowing.

 

"Ani. You made it just in time. Mari just finished her photoshoot. Its your turn now." The Head Photographer pointed at me.

 

The girl approached us and introduced herself.

 

"Annyeong! My name is Jung Eunmi. You can just call me Minah" 

"Annyeong!!! Im Mari! Its nice meeting you!" I greeted cheerfully earning laughter from Aly.

 

"Hi! Im Alyssa Kwon. Im your leader, Its good to finally meet you Minah. Ive heard a lot about you from Seungri" Aly said making Mina blush.

 

 

Jung Eun Mi

 

"Bully wake up" 


I turned to the other side of the bed

 

"Bully I said wake up already"

 

Something terribly heavy is definitely leaning against me. I can feel it even though Im still asleep.

"Wakey wakey!" Someone told me nudging my sides

 

"Ani! Umma! 5 more minutes!" I whined.

 

"Aigoo, Jung Eunmi! Im not your Mom and if you wont wake up this instant, I will kiss you!" 

My eyes suddenly opened and what surprised me is that Seungri is only an inch away from my face.

 

"Lee Seunghyun! Get off me! Why are you here!?!" I asked irritatedly.

 

"How can you forget this day? You have photoshoot at 9am. Youre going to start training with Jiyong hyung too!"

 

"Oh !" I shouted before going to the bathroom and took a shower.

 

Why am I such a babo? How can I forget it? Ive been looking forward for this day since like, forever?

 

Training with Jiyong sunbae will be hard. I dont need to be late on my first day.

I dont want to face the wrath of an angry dragon.

 

After I finished making myself look presentable, I hopped on to Seungri's car.

 

"You nervous?" He asked intertwining our hands together.

 

"A little."

 

"Dont be. I know you can do it." He smiled at me.

We were in a middle of a traffic jam.

 

"Lee Seunghyun, I really dont know what I will do without you!" I told him smiling.

 

"I know that. That's why you love me right? You dont know how to live your life without this y panda"

 

I playfully hit his chest.

 

This is quite normal for us.

 

Seunghyun and I are the best of friends. Besides that, we are also ex-lovers.

We met during middle school, we were arch nemesis. But then something happened. We then become close to each other. 

We were inseperable.

When I turned 13 years old, seunghyun confessed to me. We became a couple. We lasted for more than a year.

We have to break up though.

 

It was a mutual decision. Up until now, We still love each other. We maintained to be best friends, more than friends but less than lovers.

We have to break up for several reasons. First was because he gained ultimate stardom and all eyes were on him. He doesnt want my privacy to be taken from me. Second was because I started to train in YG. YG Sangjangnim is really strict when it comes to no dating inside the company rule. We were preventing controversy so we decided to stop our relationship.

 

The only thing the both of us were holding on to was our deal that once both of us are already famous and that we still love each other, we will get back together.

 

"I love you Bully"

 

"I love you too Panda." 

 

He kissed my forehead before driving to the YG Building.

 

 "Mianhae. Im really sorry I'm late!" I said bowing repeatedly.

 

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter