♔: Solo

EMPRESS ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Guys! Just wanted to let you know, Im not yet dead hahaha I wont be disappearing again then return 2019. The reason there has been no updates recently is because I became busy with my university duties. Studying sometimes is a pain in the (of course Im kidding haha) Anyway, I was rereading the story and I realized that I somehow neglected 2 empress member which are Boomi and Mari sooooo for the next couple of chapters, it will be all about boomi and mari. 

 

Byun Boomi

My mind still cannot process what I have been told. 


"Are you really serious?" I asked 

"Yes Boomi, for the last time, you are indeed releasing a solo album. Your Aly unnie was the one who suggested it and now sangjangnim wants you to prepare" I quickly hugged Minseok oppa.

For years ever since our debut, this has been my dream. Ive always wondered how it will feel like if it was me releasing my own album and now I no longer have to dream.

"But boomi, you cant tell anyone outside your group about it. Even your family"

That . 

"yes oppa" i sighed

"its for the best boomi. Just think of it this way, You will be the 2nd to release a solo album in empress. That's big. Now you just have your sisters in empress to celebrate but after a few months, Your family will know. Sangjangnim doesnt want anyone to expect this since he wants the hype on winner and lee hi right now."

"i understand your point oppa. I just feel sad I cant tell my omma yet"

Whn I returned to my dorm, I immediately hugged Aly.

"thank you unnie" 

"for what?"

"for giving me a chance to be on my own"

"you deserved it boomi. You worked hard for it and an album of your own is your reward for all of your hard work. How would you like to be known?"

"I wantedto e like you unnie. Ill be known as Empress' Boomi just like you did. Im still part of the group. Its my first priority and going solo is just a secondary."

"That's good to know. Do you have a concept in mind boomi?"

"I dont want to do cutesy type of album unnie. I want them to know that Im no longer a kid but Im a woman now. Idont want my album to be too mature tho. A perfect mix of everything I guess."

"Okay, do you want me to help you with it or do you want to do it on your own?"

"I would like your help unnie" I said smiling.

I feel happy that Aly unnie wanted to take time from her busy schedule just to help me record.


"When do you want to start and What is the time table given to you?" She asked

"I was told that Ill release the album 1 month after I finished the preparations. I wanted to do it as soon as possible unnie."

"Do you want to start now?" She asked

"ne"

"okay let me just make a phone call and let's go to hyung's studio."

She called up somebody.

"Babe, yes umm I need to cancel our date tonight.... No nothing's wrong its just that I need to work with Boomi for her album.... I know right! Im really happy... Yes thank you for understanding Jiwonnie... I love you too"

"Unnie you dont have to cancel your date for me"

She smiled at me before answering

"That's nonsense boomi. You and empress are my first priority, Jiwon knows that. Besides, Jiwon would have done the same thing if the situations are reversed. You dont have to worry about us just promise to do well"

"I will unnie"

I feel happy to be a part of Aly unnie's group. She always put us first. She never made us feel like were her second priority.

Aly unnie also believed in me so I have to believe in myself too. 

I have to make Baekhyun oppa, umma an appa proud. I need to do well so that they will not just me as the 5th and the maknae of empress. I want to break out from the shell that I have been hiding from. This is my chance and I will make the most out of it.


We arrived at the YG Studio around 8:30 and right now the time is 1:30 in the morning. 

Im feeling a bit tired but I cant just stop. Aly unnie is still working hard for my album, what gives me the right to rest. 

I was listening to the song Aly unnie made when the doors of the studio opened. Bobby oppa came in with pizza in his right hand and drinks on his left.

"Monster Aly, stop torturing Boomi-shi and rest first. You need to eat" 

"aigoo this kid. Why arent you back on your dorm?" She asked

"I went home but then when I called aehyunnie she told me her umma is still in papa yg's house so I decided to come here and rescue whoever unfortunate soul youre tormenting" he said laughing

"yah go home" 

"i dont want. Ill stay with you here. We can hae our date here while Boomi records" Bobby oppa said smiling.


I really admired bobby oppa an aly unnie. I wish one day I would have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter