♔: Quick Glance

EMPRESS ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Park Mari

When I heard about the hiatus of Empress, I feel really sad about it. I knew that accepting the role will affect the group.It was a group decision that I accept the offer.

I was really pissed with what chanyeol did. I never even imagined him doing that since he's always been a nice guy. Luhan was really pissed because of what happened as well but he begged his company not to do anything since he still considers him as a brother. 

No matter how much I tried to ask him why he did that he wont tell me. He seriously never trusted me. All I want is to settle everything but even up to now he refuses to do so. 

Despite Luhan oppa's protest, his company still wants to press charges. YG, SM and his company sat down to setle the current issue. SM offered to forget the pending lawsuits against luhan if and only if he wouldnt sue chanyeol. His company immediately agreed since it has always been their goal to finish the lawsuit.

Luhan and I remain close with each other. In fact this issue allowed us to become even closer. I couldnt say the same for chanyeol. He tried reaching out to me but I really cant bare to see him at the moment. I cant trust him enough since he cant even tell me why. 

Looking at it, I dont know why Im being dragged into Luhan and Chanyeol's issue but it really pains me to see them like this. I witnessed how close these boys are with each other. Seeing them like this is really new to me. 

 

@maripark: Hi American Royalties! Catch me in the remake of the hit broadway musical "Bonnie and Clyde". See you all! 

 

Byun Boomi

 

When I first heard that we will be taking a temporary hiatus, I felt really sad. I felt bad because I know that Im one of the reasons this is happening. 

Im just really close friends with the oppas but the fans always misunderstand me.

 

Jimin and V are both my bestfriends. I treat them as a very good friend. He hang out occasionally but as the time passed by we cant do it anymore. 

He always spend our time eating in different homemade stores and we love exploring diferent cities. Thanks to all this dating scandal we no longer can do that. Everywhere we go, cameras are always in our faces. Before, we can go out without any disguises but now we need to be covered well just so no one can recognize us. It Im telling you. Its really hassle dressing up in a manner that is really uncomfortable.

 

After the dating issue, Kai still continued to be very vocal about his admiration to me but the thing is he's all talk. He never contacted me, talked to me or even made any single attempt to reconnect with me. Jimin was right, maybe he got used to always having this lovestruck boomi following him wherever he goes. Unlike MAri unnie, Im realy vocal when it comes to having a crush on jongin. He never, not even once, cared about how I feel for him. 

 

@byunboomi: Congratulations on your concert @bts_twt! I wished I could have been there :(

@bts_twt: @byunboomi you can still watch sunbae. We'll give you tickets -RM

@byunboomi:@bts_twt Chincha? Ill see what I can do. You can do it! BTS Fighting!

 

Song Haeri

If I am given a choice, I would never ever announce my relationship publically.I honestly just wanted to date in private, no cameras and especially no one following us around. Taemin has a different opinion. Unlike me, he really cant wait to tell people about or relationship.

YG always believed that we can only identify our real fans from the bandwagons if at somepoint we reached rock bottom and they are still there for us. Dont get me wrong, Empress is not hitting rockbottom its just that this past few weeks has been hard for us. Mari's broadway career, Eunmi's pregnancy and boomi's scandal,it made us the talk of the town.

Our original plan was to keep the plagiarism issue private but for some unknown reason, it got leaked to the public. YG decided to just tell everything that is happening to our fans  and that includes my relationship. I was really against it but after a long debate I agreed. 

Supposed I hid this relationship: After some time empress will get back on track.We will regain all our fans back. When were finally on top again, my relationship gets exposed, all of the hardwork each member made will be put to waste. 

YG decided to be proactive when it comes to me. He even said "If empress reaches to the point were you have no fans, so be it. Its better to lose all of those bandwagons at once than to lose them little by little"

 

Taemin was really happy when I told him this. He has been waiting for this chance for quite some time. We went to talk to his boss together. 

Kim Youngmin is still the same bastard that I met years ago. He is still a businessman who knew nothing about music and just cares about his money. Moments like this makes me miss Lee Sooman. He was such a loving boss and caring to all of his artists. Unlike YG and JYP, Lee soo man is more of a businessman but he still makes effort to get to know his market unlike this oldbastard who thinks all of his employees are money making machines. We cant convice him on our own so we YG sangjangnim already stepped in to help us. After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter