I Found You

Love...Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junsu smiles brightly as he walks inside the school campus, finally his hyung allowed him to go to school with a little help from Yesung hyung though, sometimes Jae hyung over protectiveness is very tiring and frustrating but he knows his brother only cares for him.

"Hyung! Junsu hyung!"

Junsu looks around finding the his friends running towards him and waving their arms, smiling brightly he waved back.

"Hyung how are you?", Donghae asked before hugging Junsu tightly.

"Yeah hyung we missed you. What happened? Where did you go?", Junsu keeps asking nonstop  while hugging Junsu.

"Sorry guys it's a family thing I promised Jae hyung not to tell anyone", Junsu lied, he hates lying to his friends but he doesn't want them to know his condition.

"Oh it's ok hyung we hope everything will be ok"Donghae said giving Sungmin a look making him stop asking more questions.

"Thanks guys you are the best!", Junsu smiled at them. He is grateful to have friends like them.

"Junsu hyung!", Junsu heard a familiar voice calling him, turning around he can see Changmin running towards them carrying his books.

"Hyung your finally here", Changmin said stopping in front of them and breathing hard from running.

"Changmin-ah how are you?", Junsu hugs Changmin making the other smile at him.

"I'm ok hyung. How about you? Did you finish your assignments?"

"I'm ok, yeah I finished it all thanks to you", Junsu replied beaming at Changmin, he can see the questioned looks of his two friends.

"Oh yeah this is Changmin he's the same year as us but he's younger than us", Junsu introduced Changmin to his bestfriends.

"This is Sungmin and Donghae my bestfriends here in school well since I transferred in this school", he then introduced his bestfriends to Changmin. They got along well and Changmin became a part of their circle of friends.

 

===School Garden===

"Hyungs it's my brother's brithday this friday and I would like to invite you all to the party", Changmin said as they eat their lunch under thier favorite tree.

"Really? So their will be food!", Donghae said grinning.

"Yah! All you ever think about is food, if not food it's fishes aishh", Sungmin said as he smack Donghae on the head.

"Ow! What is is not to love about food and fishes huh? What about you? You like pink and bunnies a lot", Donghae retorted.

As the two continue arguing Junsu just smiled at them shaking his head.

"So it's Yunho hyung's birthday this friday?", he asked Changmin making the other look surprised as Junsu knows his brother well technically Yoochun already told him about his brother knowing Junsu but he didn't totally believe it not until Junsu said his brother's name.

"Ahmmm yeah its his birthday. Hyung how did you know my brother?", Changmin asked curiously.

"Oh I met him when we went to Sungmin's family restaurant", Junsu said while eating his sandwich. Hearing his name Sungmin stopped arguing with Donghae and looked at Changmin.

"So your Yunho hyung's brother?", he asked making Changmin nod.

"Well more like a half brother"

"Ohh", both Sungmin and Donghae said.

"Ok so is their anything we should bring for your brother? It's his birthday after all", Junsu asked.

"Nah your presence is enough to make him happy", Changmin said smirking at Junsu

"What?", they said in unison.

"Ahemm I mean your presence as a guest will be enough for him since you guys already know him", Changmin said scratching his head and smiling at them innocently especially to Junsu who seems to look at him more seriously making him nervous, he should have held his mouth and he just hope Junsu didn't totally get the  meaning of what he said.

"Oh ok but we still need to give him something", Junsu said and Changmin released a breath which he seemed to have been holding.

"Yeah let's buy later after school", Donghae suggested.

They all went to the mall after school to buy a gift for Yunho, it took them more or less than 3 hours to find a gift for him since he already has everything,a watch that he can use. Happy with their purchase they decided to go home but Junsu stayed saying his Yesung hyung will pick him up but the truth is he just wants to buy Yunho another gift from him alon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter