Awake

Love...Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junsu woke up feeling sore. It's like his whole body was hit by something hard. Blinking his eyes he tries to adjust them from the light in his room. Slightly shifting, he tries to move his body but groaned; feeling stiff all over.  Due to the noises he's making he woke up his brother, who fell asleep on the chair beside his bed.

"Junsu-ah! I'm glad you're finally awake", Jaejoong cried as he cradles the younger.

Junsu was confused. What does hyung mean I'm finally awake? Did something happen?

Jaejoong seeing the confused look from the younger, helped him sit up and gave him some water before explaining.

"I know you are confused Su. You were asleep for two days and I was getting worried. Yesung said it was the effect of the drugs but I can't help but worry. I thought I lost you.", Jaejoong explain as he tries to stop the tears from falling in his eyes.

Junsu was shocked. He was asleep for two days! The last thing he remembered was talking with his Yesung hyung about the new medicines then there was this pain clawing in his chest, much painful than before, then he fell down the chair and then.....nothing! He can't remember anything!

"Su-ah"

Junsu look at his brother who gathered him in his arms. He felt himself relaxed and his mind calming down from thinking. 

"I'm sorry hyung. I'm sorry."

"No no no Su. Don't say that.", Jaejoong reasurred him then pull away a little and smiled.

"I'm glad you're awake. Come let's get wash up and changed in some new clothes; your Yesung hyung and I have something to tell you about.", Jaejoong said as he helped the younger out of the bed.

"What is it hyung?", he asked as he let his hyung help him.

"Later", and with that Junsu stopped asking and let his hyung help him as he still feels very weak.

Once done, his hyung helped him to the dinning room to eat as they wait for Yesung to come home from work.

"Ah hyung?", Junsu asked uncertainly, he knows his hyung told him to wait but his curiousity is gnawing him.

"Yes Su?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter