First Glance

Love...Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jung Corporation has made a great progress since it was managed by the youngest business man in Korea Mr. Jung Yunho" 

Throwing the newspaper back to the table, a tall handsome man stood up by his chair and looks out the widow looking at the buildings and people outside.

 

*ringing of phone*

 

"Yes?"

"Mr. Jung, Mr. Park is here"

"Send him in Taeyeon",the man sit's back on his chair while waiting for his guest.

 

*knock knock*

 

"Come in!" 

The doors of his open revealing a gorgeous man wearing a suit and a smile that makes women drool.

"What brings you here Yoochun?"

"Is that how you greet your best friend and business partner Yunho?",Yoochun laughs and hugs his friend.

"And how do you think I should greet you anyway?",Yunho grins at his friend.

Yoochun shrugs "Anyway I read the newspaper this morning seems we are finally getting the attention we need"

"Yeah but we still need to push it we might not know what our rival companies are thinking",Yunho said with a serious face.

"I know, but that doesn't mean you are going kill yourself from working why don't you try to relax" Yoochun says with a concern face 

"There is no time to relax Chun we have to be on top again then I can relax, I have to do this for them I owe it to them",Yunho says with pain in his eyes and also to her.

Yoochun looking at his friend knows what he is thinking just kept silent and nod.

"Well since we don't have a anymore schedule for today why don't we go out for dinner,let's pick up your brother from his school",Yoochun suggest when Yunho continued to be silent.

Yunho nods gather his things and followed Yoochun out of his office.

"Taeyeon I will be going early today please put the necessary documents on my table I will check on them tomorrow, then you can go home"

"Yes Mr. Jung"

By the time he walks out the company Yoochun was waiting in front with his car.

"I already called Changmin, he says to meet him at his friends shop", Yoochun says as he drove.

 

====KIM'S FLOWER SHOP"====

"Thank you for choosing Kim's Flower Shop! please come again soon",a beautiful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter