Wishing Back Time

Love...Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost in his thoughts Yunho nearly jump on his seat when Yoochun asked Changmin about the boy's name. Pretending to be bored he just looks at the window but keeps waiting for Changmin to answer,straining to hear the name of the mysterious boy who made his heart beat fast at a glance.

"Oh it was Junsu hyung my friend,why do you ask Chunnie?

Junsu? Why does his name feels familiar? I don't remember meeting anyone with that name before.

Thinking hard he unconsciously said the first thing that came into his mind to his brother "Be careful with him Min"

Seeing Changmin flinch he curse himself for speaking like that to his brother,since their parents died he has to be strong for both of them. He knows that his brother misses him, he always catches Changmin looking at him sadly and in a longing way but he can't show weakness,now that he is the head of the family and the CEO of their company.

Singhing he looks at his brother in the rear view mirror looking sad, he wishes he could turn back the time just to see him smile.

 

===FLASHBACK===

"Hyung! Hyung! Hurry up we are going to be late!",a young boy with mismatch eyes runs toward the door dragging his hyung.

"Changmin-ah we won't be late the store will be open in 4 hrs",the older one replied laughing.

"Yunho hyung! you know that I love those cakes a lot they only serve 10 pcs a day! I must have 3 pcs today!",Changmin whines.

"Mwo! 3 pcs! yah Changmin-ah why 3?! how could you eat all of that?",Yunho looks at his brother with disbelief.

"I'm not gonna eat them all at once,geez hyung! I don't eat that much", he counters back

"What do you mean you don't eat that much? You nearly cleaned out my private stack of snack",laughing at his dongsaeng who is gaping at him.

"Really hyung I don't.I--I",Changmin blush like a tomato making Yunho laugh more.

"Ok I admit I eat a lot but today I'm not going to eat all of those cakes ok"

"Then why are you buying 3?",Yunho looks at him curiously. The younger boy just shifted his gaze on the floor and back to Yunho then back to the floor looking really uneasy"

"Min are you hiding something from me?", looking at his brother intently.

Changmin blush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter