Painful Past

Love...Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The party went well without anyone noticing some heavy tension in the air. Yunho found himself looking out his window remembering the past he always wish he can undone.

 

6 years ago

"Oppa! Oppa!"

Yunho looks around trying to find the source of the voice, he smiled seeing a beautiful girl running towards him.

"Oppa! Were you waiting long?", the girl asked catching her breath while running.

"Ani, I just got here", Yunho said chuckling. She looked at him pouting.

"Ahh you were waiting long, don't lie to me oppa", she said defiantly.

"Alright, alright I was but it was not long. I promise", he said smiling at her. She smiled back making her face lit up, he love her so much. He hasn't told her yet but today he finally got the courage to tell her, after a long debate with himself. His thoughts were interrupted when he felt her tug his shirt.

"Oppa~~~ your not listening!", she whined making him laugh.

"Sorry sorry", Yunho said as he looks at her pout making him wish he can kiss those lips.

"Now as I was saying... I want you to meet my boyfriend later oppa", she said happily. Yunho froze, did he hear it right? BOYFRIEND! No this can't be!

Yunho was again lost in his thoughts not noticing he was being drag by the girl towards the cafe. He snapped off his thought when he came face to face with the said man.

"Oppa I would like you to meet Eunhyuk oppa, my boyfriend. Hyukkie this is Yunho oppa my bestfriend", she introduced them to each other. They shook hands but Yunho felt cold inside. So he was only a friend to her.

They talked, laughed and ate at the cafe but it was mostly Yunho watching them together. It was painful for him but he doesn't have a heart to leave seeing that she was so happy. But he needs to leave, he needs to go. He can't bear it any longer.

"Ahmmm sorry guys but I have to leave I still have a meeting to attend to", he said trying to sound apologetic but inside he can feel his heart breaking.

"Ohh so soon oppa?", she asked pouting.

"Yeah sorry but I can't leave Chun alone in the company"

"Ok then be careful", she said smiling, no more kisses and hugs. Smiling stiffly he looked at the guy he lost with.

"Eunhyuk nice meeting you, please take good care of that brat over there", he said jokingly trying to cover his emotions.

"Yah oppa!", she said making Eunhyuk chuckle and held her hand reassuringly.

"I will and I promise you that", Eunhyuk said looking at her eyes smiling, she smiled back. Yunho stood there and felt like as if he was forgotten so he stood up.

"Well guys see you", Yunho said as he leaves, the two didn't seem to notice he left as they kept looking at each others eyes.

As Yunho was out he looked at the window and felt tears roll down his face.

"I love you Victoria", he whispered the words he wanted to say to her that day.

 

They meet up occasionally and at those times Yunho brings Yoochun with him, he can't bear watching them together. Until that one day, it seems he was given a chance to be with the one he love.

Yunho watched as Victoria cries hugging Eunhyuk on the airport, as much as he wants to snatch her away from their embrace he knows he has no right to do so.

"shhh jagi I will be bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter