I Finally Found You

Love...Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho kept glancing towards Junsu since he saw the necklace, even when the younger boy dances or talk with his friends and the other guest. He can't help feeling elated and happy he finally found his first love, the boy who gave him the reason to be strong for his brother and for himself after his parents deaths. After that eventful day he had kept looking for him but failed miserably now that he has found him he will never let him go. What about Yoona? Your girlfriend? his conscience butted in, honestly he forgot about her his girlfriend. 

Groaning to himself What am I going to do now? His thoughts was interrupted when he heard a unique laugh, looking around he saw Junsu laughing with another man to be precise his cousin.The laugh came from him it was like hearing a dolphin and he finds it cute,smiling unknowingly but it was changed into a frown when he saw his cousin whispering closely to Junsu making the other laugh. Gritting his teeth and unconsciously gripping his champagne glass tightly he can feel his blood boil, he wants to snatch Junsu away from is cousin and....

"Hyung are you ok?",Changmin asked him worriedly

"I'm ok Min. Why do you ask?", he said forcing a smile on his face.

"Coz you look like you want to kill someone right now", Yoochun said bluntly while putting his arms around Changmin.

Yunho glared at Yoochun making the other laugh. Scoffing off he walked away with them after giving Changmin a reassuring smile before going to where Junsu and his cousin are talking.

"Look's like hyung is jealous again Chunnie", Changmin said while looking at his brother.

"Yeah and he's being an idiot again denying his feelings. I just hope he will take this opportunity to see what he really feels.", Yoochun said sipping his champagne while watching Yunho approach Junsu.

"But it looks like Su is not comfortable with our cousin", Changmin said eyeing Junsu who is smiling stiffly with his cousin and trying to give space between them since he's being close to him.

"Well Ilwoo is such a flirt and anyone like Junsu will be very uncomfortable with him", Yoochun said in disgust, he never liked Changmin and Yunho's cousin he almost made Changmin break up with him.

Sensing his boyfriend's anger Changmin kissed his cheek and smiled calming the other.

 

===JUNSU's POV===

Junsu enjoyed talking with the other guest while Sungmin is scolding Donghae for eating a lot and being messy when eating. He looks around seeing Yunho talking and laughing with the other guests he can't help admire how handsome he is, Junsu unconsciously touched his necklace smiling. But his smile became stiff when a man approached him smiling.

"Annyeong!", the man said flashing him with a dazzling smile.

"Hello to you too", Junsu said politely.

"I'm Ilwoo, Jung Ilwoo. Birthday boy's cousin", he said giving Junsu another smile and moving closer towards him.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Junsu, Changmin's classmate and bestfriend", Junsu intoduced himself feeling uncomfortable with the other.

"Oh so your classmates! So since you are also bestfriends I bet you know that he's a food monster", the other said laughing.

"Uekyang kyang yes he is a food monster alright!", Junsu said laughing remembering the first time he ate together with Changmin.

"Your laugh is unique and cute",Ilwoo said smiling in amusement.

"Ermm thank you! They said it reminds them of a dolphin haha", Junsu said scratching the back of his neck feeling really awkward of the situation.

"Nah don't mind them I kinda like it",Ilwoo le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter