Please don't take him away from me too

Love...Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was standing on a dim lit hallway when he heard a sound, walking slowly he tries to find where it is,as he gets nearer to that sound he can finally distinguish it as someone crying, before he realize it he was standing outside a large heavy wooden door,as he opens it he can hear the crying clearer now,looking around the room for the source he finds a child curled up in the corner of the room crying.

 

"Gwenchana?",he asked slowly walking towards the girl, he saw she was wearing a pink dress with a pink ribbon on her drank curly hair.

Hearing his voice she stopped crying and looked up.

"Help me",she said trying to reach up to him.

"How?",he asked.

"Help me, Help me",she keeps repeating,she stood up reaching out to him and then she changed she became older.

"Junsu help me!",she cried then her dress was suddenly covered in blood.

 

"Junsu!"

"Arghhhhhh!",covered in sweat and breathing hard he looks around, he was in his room, it was just a dream he reassures himself, but can a person dream the same dream repeatedly? he questions himself.

"Junsu! Wake up! It's time for you to go to school!",his brother was knocking at his door.

"I'm awake hyung!"

"Ok come down for breakfast when you're done"

"Neh", dragging himself out of bed he went to take a shower, letting himself drown by the cold water he still can't get the dream off his head, since he was too tired to think he just push it at the back of his mind and prepare himself to school.

"Good morning hyung! What's for breakfast?", greeting his one and only hyung cheerfully

"Good morning Su! It's eggs and bacon today", his brother smiled at him

"Su are you ok? I heard you scream earlier", his brother asked him concerned.Since their parents died his older brother has taken care of him ,making ends meet so that both of them can continue their studies and pay the bills, they somehow were able to save some money and opened up a small flower shop since they both love to it.

"I'm ok Jae hyung, I just fell off the bed", he lied giving a small shaky laugh.

His brother still looks at him concerned but decided to accept the reponse he will tell him when he's ready.

"Ok be ready now so you won't be late"

Junsu get's up and went to the door then turns around to his brother, "Hyung thanks for the breakfast", hugs his brother tightly.

"Be careful on your way to school ok, I love you Su", hugging his brother back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter