Necklace

Love...Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

====Korea University of Arts====

 

"Junsu! Junsu!"

Looking around the hallway Junsu spotted one of his bestfriend running towards him, he stopped walking and waited.

 

"What's wrong Sungmin?", asking his friend who is gasping for air in front of him.

"You won't believe it Su!You won't believe it! He asked me out!He asked me out!", Sungmin squealed while grabbing his arm.

"Who asked you out?",confused while laughing at Sungmin's actions.

"Su! How could you say that!", Sungmin pouts.

"Aigoo my bestfriend is so cute haha, so Kyuhyun finally confessed to you huh?", pinching Sungmin's cheeks.

"Ow that hurts! Yeah he finally did I'm so happy", he said dreamily.

"So? Is there a reason your here with me now?", quirking his eyebrow.

"Well mmmm....could you help me buy some clothes for my date?", Sungmin pleads showing his aegyo.

"Haha you know that won't work for me", making Sungmin pout.

"Hi guys! What won't work?",a guy carrying a basketball ball asked them.

"Hi Donghae!", they both replied but Sungmin is still pouting.

"Well bunny here is going on a date with Kyuhyun...mmm when will it be?",Junsu still laughing at Sungmin.

"It's this weekend Su so please help me", Sungmin pleaded again.

"Well I could help you", Donghae said sheepishly.

"You?!", they both said in unison and laughed.

"What? I'm good in choosing clothes too. Look at me I look great don't you think so", Donghae poses in front of them.

"Haha no thanks Hae we both know you taste and I don't think it will suit me", Sungmin said between laughs.

"You guys are mean", Donghae pouts but them smiles at his bestfriends he knows they are only joking.

"Alright I'll come with you but Donghae has to come with us", Junsu finally said his stomach is hurting from laughing.

"Really? I can come?", Donghae said excitedly.

"Yeah we need someone to drive and carry the stuffs we will buy"

"Figures but you guys have to feed me after", smirks at his friends.

"Arasso", they both replied.

"I have to go guys I have vocal class, see guys later ok",Sungmin runs while waving his hands at them

"Ok bye Min!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter