Unexpected Turn Out Of Events

Love...Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yunho! What is the meaning of this!"

 

Both Yunho an Junsu froze they were not expecting anyone to come to that place especially Yunho since that spot was specifically hidden from the house.Turning around he saw Mr. Im, Yoona's uncle looking at him and Junsu very much surprise as they are.Breaking apart Yunho kept holding Junsu's arm

"Mr. Im! What are you doing here?", Yunho asked trying to make his voice calm even if his heart is beating fast. He doesn't want Mr. Im to have a wrong impression against Junsu since he knows what their family is capable of plus he just found him after all the years of searching he isn't about to do something that might be the cause of losing him.

"I'm here on behalf of Yoona and her family coz you know her mother is in the hospital plus my brother won't leave her side. But Yunho the question is, why are you here with this boy than inside with your guest?", Mr. Im said looking at Junsu with a scrutinizing eyes making Junsu uncomfortable.

Yunho felt Junsu tense and he doesn't like the way Mr. Im is looking at him, trying to make up an excuse he felt Junsu tug his arm. Looking at Junsu he saw him smile and..

"It's ok hyung",Junsu said taking Yunho by surprise.

"Mr. Im, Yunho hyung was just helping me relax since I'm not very comfortable with these kinds of events", Junsu excused for both of them.

"And who you might be?",Mr. Im inquired still not convinced.

"I'm Junsu, Kim Junsu sir. I'm Changmin's bestfriend, hyung helped me coz Changmin was busy earlier.I'm sorry if it cost some inconvenience",Junsu explained further bowing.

"Oh it's ok, are you ok now?",Mr. Im was convinced.Both Yunho and Junsu exhaled their breath in relief.

"Yes sir I'm feeling better now, if you could excuse me sir I think I have to go back inside now", Junsu said before leaving them resisting the urge to look back to Yunho,he knows he must not make a scene that would put Yunho into question especially to his girlfriend's family.

Yunho watch as Junsu left, he can't help feeling sad and guilty at the same time. Why do I feel guilty? He questions himself, he knows why Junsu did that though he should have step up to make an excuse for both of them.

"He seems to be a nice man.", Mr. Im observed.

Yunho only nods still looking as to where Junsu left off until Mr. Im called him.

"So Yunho my boy, how are you?"

"I'm ok sir, never been better. How about you sir? Did you come alone?", Yunho politely entertain his guest as they walk back the mansion.

"Oh I'm great but please call me Uncle ok". Yunho only nods in acknowledgement.

"By the way I brought someone with me, I hope you don't mind since I was on a business meeting with him before Yoona called asking me to come here."

"It's ok Mr--ermm Uncle", Yunho said smiling but faltered when he spotted Eunhyuk talking to Junsu together with Sungmin and Donghae.

"Ah Mr. Lee! It seems you made some friends already while I'm gone",Mr. Im exclaimed practically happy. But Yunho gritted his teach and kept his cool especially seeing how Eunhyuk is making Junsu laugh and how he easily put his arms around Junsu's shoulder.

"Please call me Eunhyuk sir, well you sir these three here are my friends and brother", Eunhyuk smiled flashing his gummy smile as he introduce Sungmin,Donghae and Junsu to the man.

"Ah nice to meet you and of course Mr. Kim", Mr. Im greeted at them eyeing Junsu again, Eunhyuk seeing the look on Yunho's face smirked.

"Happy Birthday to you Yunho-ssi I mean Mr. Jung", Eunhyuk greeted mockingly still keeping his hands around Junsu's shoulders. Junsu seems oblivious to the tension between the two guys kept smiling.

"Ah thank you Mr. Lee, I hope you enjoy the party", Yunho repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter