A Day With You Part 2

Love...Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon arriving at the amusement park all of Yunho's nervousness came back in full force but upon seeing the smiling face of Junsu it seems to have vanish making him feel calm and giddy inside.

He chuckled when Junsu dragged him towards the ticket booth .

"Hyung palli!", Junsu said in excitement dragging Yunho who pretended to be lazy in walking.

After purchasing the tickets they hurriedly went in the amusement park. Yunho smiled watching Junsu who can't seem to stop jumping in happiness.

"Su calm down, we will try everything one at a time", Yunho said laughing then suddenly froze when he realized what he just said.

"Oh ok hyung! I'm just happy to be here, it's been a while since I went to a place like this", Junsu said happily as he drags Yunho to a store.

Yunho breathe in relief when Junsu seems to be oblivious of his slip up and gladly followed Junsu to the store. 

They bought some matching headbands and shirts, as well as some phone trinkets for their brothers and their boyfriends.

"We will give you a 50% discount if you are a couple", the sales lady said as they were about to pay.

"Oh really?", Junsu asked in surprise then looked at Yunho who seems to get the idea.

"It's ok Su, we don't need to lie to her right?", Yunho said putting his arms around Junsu's waist making him blush. The sales lady smiled at them.

"You two look cute together. I hope your relationship will last"

"Thank you", they both replied blushing before going out the store while holding hands.

 

"Hyung, thank you", Junsu said looking at him gratefully. Yunho felt his heart skip and at that moment he wanted to kiss the other.

"Oh hyung can we try that one", Yunho snapped off his thoughts and looked at Junsu who again tugged his hands towards a booth.

"Oh I want that dolphin", Junsu pointed at the plushie.

"That's our grand prize as to who ever shoots down 12 of this", the booth attendant pointed at the miniature soldiers.

Yunho eyed the prize then at Junsu who keeps looking at the plushie.

"I'll give it go", he said giving the man some money.

"Hyung it's ok you don't have to", Junsu protested.

"Don't worry Su, i'll get that for you. I promise", Yunho said giving Junsu a confident smile.

"Junsu felt his heart skip upon seeing Yunho's smile that he only nodded, unable to find any words to say.

As Yunho takes aim, Junsu could not help but feel nervous. Yunho took a shot after shot and Junsu watch as the toy soldier are knock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter