First Meeting

Love...Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

====Jung Corporation====

Yunho was busy singing some documents that is needed for the partneship he and Yoochun was planning with the Choi Corporation when his phone rang.

"Yoboseyo"

"Yunnie where are you now?", a female voice said in a frustrated voice.

"I'm still at the office Yoona, why? what's wrong?"

"You forgot we have a lunch date today", she said clearly irritated and mad.

"I didn't forget Yoona I was just done singing some last minute papers I'm on my way to pick you up right now", he lied, he clearly forgot about it and it surprises him that he forgot when he usually never forgets important things. Ever since that day when he saw the boy on the flower shop hugging his brother his mind is filled with his face,sometimes finds himself staring blankly into space and forgetting things which is weird even Yoochun is getting worried of him.

"Oppa? oppa? are you still there", his thoughts were interrupted.

"Sorry Yoona what did you say?",mentally slapping himself for not listening to his girlfriend.

"I said Heechul oppa wants us to eat at his restaurant he told me he has something to tell us"

"Alright call him that we'll be there", said as he opens his car door and starts the car.

"Ok oppa drive carefully neh?"

"I will see you in a while,bye", turning his phone off before driving to pick up his girlfriend.

 

====Mall====

"Min this is the 10th shop we have been to and you already bought a lot, isn't it only just one date?", Junsu said sitting on one of the chairs in the shop they just entered while Sungmin is looking for clothes.

"Yeah Min, isn't it just one date? Why did you buy this many clothes", Donghae said sitting beside Junsu pointing at the bags they have been carrying around.

"Oh come on guys I still haven't found the perfect outfit yet",Sungmin looks at his clearly exhausted friends.

"What!", they both said in surprise.

"What do you mean you haven't found the perfect outfit yet?",Junsu said flabbergasted.

"Yeah it's only one date Min one date!",Donghae said not believing what he heard.

"Well I'm kinda nervous and you guys know what happens when I'm nervous about something",Sungmin at them pouting.

'We know Min why don't we just eat first I'm kinda hungry already and it's nearly past noon",Junsu suggested.

"Yeah we can go look at other stores after Min, I'm already hungry too",Donghae said coaxing Sungmin who looks like he was about to cry.

"Alright I guess let's eat first now that you said it I'm hungry too,why don't we eat at my brother's restaurant my treat",Sungmin said smiling at them.

"Ok lets'g go guys I'm hungry",Donghae stood up carried some of the bags and dragging his two friends out the shop.

Junsu and Sungmin could only laugh at Donghae's antics.

 

 

====Bonamana Restaurant====

Yunho and Yoona entered a Chinese restaurant which is co-owned by her friend Heechul.

"Yoona! Yunho! Your finally here! I though you won't ever come",a pretty person called out as they entered.

"Heechul oppa! I said we will come didn't I",she said smiling at him and giving him a hug.

"You know your oppa Yoona he worries a lot.Hello Yunho!", a Chinese man said as he wraps his arm around Heechul.

"Hello Hangeng,nice to see you too Heechul!", he said smiling at them.

"So oppa what's the occasion? Why did you asked us to come here?", Yoona asked curiously.

"Oh you will know in a while, we are still waiting for our boss before we make our announcement", Heechul said smirking.

"So while waiting why don't you take a seat and we will serve you some food and drinks as you wait", Hangeng suggested while signaling one of the waiters to usher both Yunho and Yoona to their seat.

"Alright see you later", they both said following the waiter. They were seated near the window overlooking the streets, Yoona excused herself to use the ladies room, while waiting Yunho looks out the window when he spotted the boy walking together with two boys while carrying some shopping bags. He blinked his eyes as if trying to make sure what he is seeing is real and not just his imagination playing tricks on him, then he saw him smile he felt as if his breath was taken away it's as if he saw an angel right in front of him. He felt his heart constrict when he saw one of the boys hugged him and kiss him on the cheek.

"Why am I feeling this way? I don't even know him? I only seen him once? What's wrong with me? he thought to himself confused and troubled with what he's feeling.

He keeps looking at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter