Uncovering one's feelings

Love...Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junsu wakes up covered in sweats again sitting up he wipes them away. Why does he keep dreaming of that woman gain? But this time he recognizes the woman, she was the girl he saw at Sungmin's restaurant the girl beside Yunho.

Yunho Why do I keep thinking of him? Shaking his head he get's up from bed but stumbled when he felt pain on his chest. No! Not again!

"Arghhh!", Junsu clutches his chest as he tries to get up but with no avail since he feels weak coz of the pain.

"Junsu!", he heard his brother shout as he enters his room he must have heard his scream.

"Junsu stay with me ok, open your eyes!", Jaejoong shouts at his brother trying to keep him awake as he tries to give him his medication. As the medication takes effect Junsu's breathing becomes normal and he relaxes on his brother's arms.

"Hy-hyung mianhe", Junsu whispers.

"No Su it's not your fault ok, don't you ever say sorry", Jaejoong soothing his brother while holding back his tears. Please don't take my brother away from me too please. 

"Su why don't you skip school today and rest?", Jaejoong suggested  rocking his brother back and fort.

"Really hyung?" Junsu's eyes lits up looking at his brother.

"Ne, I'll call your school", he smiled seeing his brother's reaction.

"But I want to help with the shop ok", Junsu pleads with his best aegyo.

"Hahaha ok you can help but you are not allowed to over work yourself ok", Jaejoong ruffles his hair.

"Ne hyung"

"Alright go wash up first and go down for breakfast then we open the shop", Jaejoong helps his brother up then turns to leave.

"Hyung"

"Is something wrong Su?", Jae asked worriedly.

"Nothing hyung, I just want to say thank you and I love you", Junsu hugs his brother tightly.

"I love you too Su", Jae hugs hugs brother tight before letting him go to wash up.

 

====Jung Corporation====

Taeyeon where are the files I'm asking for?!!! 

Taeyeon flinched and scurried to find the files her boss is asking What did I do from my previous life to deserve this? She thought but flinch again when she heard her boss shouting.

That is how Yoochun found her.

"Taeyeon-ssi what's wrong?"

"Good morning Mr. Park", she bows at her other boss, she was glad he has arrive maybe he can calm down her ranging boss inside.

Taeyeon the files I need them now!!

Yoochun's brows arch up upon hearing Yunho's voice he wonders what made his partner like this today, looking at their secretary's scared face he sighed.

"I'll take it, you can go continue what you are suppose to do"

"But sir"

"It's ok I'll handle him", Yoochun smiled at her.

"Thank you sir", she sighed in relief and bowed to her boss and leave, she's glad to have a boss like Mr. Park.

Yoochun looks at the files and headed to the office, knocking first before entering he can see Yunho is engrossed with the papers in front on him but he looks like he's thinking of something else. I have to know what made him like this today.

Approaching Yunho he handed the files without saying anything.

"What took you--- Yoochun?", Yunho looked at him surprised.

"Yeah it's me, so what made the tiger come out today?", Yoochun looking at him he can see the bags under his eyes.

"Nothing", Yunho heaved a sight before opening the files given to him.

"Nothing I can clearly see something is wrong. I just arrived seeing our secretary nearly in a panic mode and you shouting orders, can you give her a little consideration since she always receive your unending love for the company either in good mood or bad.",Yoochun nags like a mother.

"Ne omma", Yunho said smirking, clearly his mood lightens up a bit now that Yoochun is here.

"Why don't we go out to get some fresh air and you can tell me what's bothering you", Yoochun stands up half dragging Yunho out of his chair.

"I can't Chun I have to finish this", Yunho reasoned out clearly still not in a good mood.

"You can finish it up later plus that proposal is not due till 6 months"

"Alright alright. You really won't stop do you?", Yunho chuckles as he arranges his things on the table, yeah he likes to be neat always.

"I won't plus you could give Taeyeon a break to collect herself from your unending rampage earlier"

The two boss went out the room and Yoochun was right their secretary was looking stiff, Yunho feeling bad told her she can go home early making her smile as they left, well Yoochun just nudged him on the side clearly he wanted him to say sorry but he can't do it what's the use of being a cold hearted boss if he says sorry to his staff so he just use other methods to do so.

"So where are we going?", Yunho asked sitting in the car while Yoochun drives.

"First let's order some flowers, it's my mom's birthday and I wanted to buy her some flowers. I was planning to ask Changmin but he has a class today"

"Oh I almost forgot about her birthday, tell her I send my wishes"

"I will, so care to tell me your problem?", Yoochun asked side glancing his friend.

"I think it's b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter