Chance

Love...Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho was smiling and in a good mood for the rest of the day. The staffs were relieved especially his secretary, Teayeon, who was breathing in relief. She notice his boss has a good mood when his brother and two guest came, maybe one of them made her boss happy and she is glad of it. She doesn't know what to do anymore if his boss continued to be like that through out the day.

 

Meanwhile Yunho is in his office thinking and smiling like an idiot a complete contrast of what he looked like earlier. He can't explain what he really feels right now but he knows one feeling above all the rest. He feels light, weird but he feels light as if all his problems were lifted since the incident earlier. Shaking his head he recalls the earlier events.

 

===flashback===

His meeting has ended earlier than planned so he went to Yoochun's office. Upon arrivng there he saw his bestfriend busy with some paper works.

"Busy?", he inquired. Yoochun lifted his head up and smiled upon seeing him.

"So how is Mr. Grumpy doing?", Yoochun teased.

"I am not grumpy Yoochun". he stated.

"Yeah right. Look at Taeyeon she's going to go old fast coz of you", Yoochun said standing up from his seat to approach Yunho when the door suddenly opened.

"Chunnie!", the heard Changmin exclaimed. As they turned towards Changmin, he stopped at his tracks and paled.

"Yunho hyung! I though you were on a meeting", he exclaimed making Yunho arch his brow. 

How did he know I'm suppose to be on a meeting? Why is he nervous? Yunho thought as he kept looking at his brother. Yoochun answered for him though.

"Oh is that so ermm I brought someone with me", he said nervously making Yunho more curious as to why his brother is very nervous. He didn't hear Yoochun asking when he heard a voice. It's the voice of the person he was missing for days now. The person who confuses him greatly. He's here! Junsu is here!

Yunho was shocked hearing Junsu's voice again. Hearing it makes his heart ache, he admits he misses the boy but he knows he cannot have him.

"Junsu hyung and Yesung hyung", he heard Changmin say. Yesung is here also!

"Oh Yesung? We meet again", Yoochun said as he tried to lighten up the atmosphere. Yunho felt his blood boil upon seeing the guy enter the room together with Junsu, he unconsciously gripped his pen tighter.

"Oh hello Yoochun-ssi! Yes we meet again and I would like to thank you in behalf of my boyfriend for taking care of Su last time", Yesung said bowing.

Did he just say on behalf of his boyfriend? I'm confused isn't Junsu his boyfriend?

"Boyfriend? I thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter