Brother-in-Law to the Rescue

Love...Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good thing the party is starting to end when Junsu felt the pain again. Taking out his phone he immediately called his hyung.

"Yoboseyo? Su?"

"Hyung could you pick me up? I'll text you the address. It started again", Junsu said a little shaky trying to endure the pain that is starting to build up.

"Ok Su, hold on ok. Yesung will come to get you"

"Ne hyung", Junsu said before ending the call and sending Yesung the address. He hopes his hyung will be here before the pain will fully take over his control. He must first find Yunho though.

He finally spotted Yunho coming out of his study looking sad making his heart hurt more.

"Yunho hyung?", he said as he approached the man who only looked at him with a blank stare.

"Oh Junsu, what can I do for you?", Yunho asked coldly making Junsu flinch. He wonders why the sudden change. Where was Yunho he was with earlier.

"Ah er- I'll be leaving in a while. Yesung hyung will be picking me up. I just want to say goodbye", Junsu said in a low voice as he bows to Yunho.

Yunho just looked at Junsu feeling bad for acting cold, he doesn't know what possessed him to act like that. He knows Junsu didn't do anything bad to him but it's kinda too late to back now plus hearing Yesungs' name again made his blood boil.

"Ah I hope you enjoyed the party Junsu-ssi", Yunho said bowing and patting his head like a child who did a good job.

Junsu-ssi? Why is he so formal now? Junsu looked at Yunho in confusion and was about to say something when he felt another wave of pain. He unconsciously clutched his chest making Yunho stop his actions.

"Are you ok Junsu?", Yunho asked worriedly. Why does this seems familiar?

"Ne, I'm ok", Junsu said stiffly smiling at Yunho. Hyung please come fast I don't know how long I can hold on.

"Are you sure? You look---", before Yunho could finish Yesung has arrived looking worried accompanied by Yoochun.

"Annyeonghaseyo Yunho-ssi! Happy Birthday!", Yesung gave his greetings to Yunho before shaking his hand.

"Hello to you too Yesung-ssi. Junsu has been waiting for you", Yunho said unhappily but he mantained his smile. He can't leave yet, we haven't talked that well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter