Heartbreak and Confusions

Love...Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junsu has been absent from school for for 2 days now, his brother wants to make sure he's ok and won't have any attacks before going back well more like his brother is having anxiety attacks if he tries to go out the house good thing Yesung hyung is there to calm him down.

While Changmin, Donghae and Sungmin have been updating him with their assignments, lessons and gossips from school.

Feeling stuffed and suffocated inside the house he decided to go for a walk, grabbing his wallet and phone he search for his brother to ask permission.

"Hyung! I'm going out for some fresh air", telling his brother who's busy tending some lilies.

"Don't go to far and come home early ok?", Jaejoong said giving the lilies some last look before going to his brother.

"I will hyung", Junsu smiled he knows his brother only worries of his health.

"Did you take your medicine?", Jae asked and sighed in relief when Junsu nods.

"Ne hyung, and Yesung hyung said I could walk outside but I must not tire myself. Don't worry hyung I'll call you", Junsu reassures his brother before leaving.

Stretching his arms out and inhaling the air Junsu smiled feeling the warmth of the sun before walking off towards the park.

 

===Jung Mansion===

Yunho just woke up filled with dreams about Junsu, ever since the day he realized his feelings towards the boy his dreams are constantly filled of him. Shaking his head he washed himself and went down for breakfast smiling like an idiot.

That's how Changmin saw his brother, something must have happen to him he thought shrugging it off he continued talking to Yoochun on the phone.

"Hyung can you drop me off to Junsu's house later? I need to give him his assignments due on thursday", Changmin said making Yunho stop eating and stare at his brother

"Alright see you later, bye", as Changmin looks up he sees his brother looking at him intently making him uneasy.

"I--mm is there something wrong hyung?", he asked making Yunho startled.

"I--a *coughs* Why are you giving Junsu a copy of your assignments? Did something happen to him?", Yunho continued eating not looking at his brother making Changmin smile well more like smirk he knows that his brother has feelings for his bestfriend Yoochun told him but he also knows his brother won't admit it to him.

"He was absent from class for 2 days now something about family problems he won't elaborate though but he said everything will be ok since Yesung hyung is with them now", Changmin explains not noticing his brother stiffed position after he mentioned Yesung's name.

"Yesung? Is he a family member of them?", Yunho asked through his teeth he hasn't clearly forgotten the incident he saw at the flower shop.

"Ani, he's a friend a very very close friend of them", Changmin said shrugging but to be honest Junsu didn't really explain who is Yesung to them he just said he was a very close friend.

"Oh really?", Yunho asked trying to control his anger from rising, he doesn't like this Yesung guy.

"I have to go now hyung or I'll be late for school", Changmin hurries off.

"Be careful!"

"Ne hyung!"

Yunho watch his brother leave, taking a deep breath he tries to calm himself down Who are you Yesunng?

Seems his anger won't go down he decided to go out to jog maybe some fresh hair will calm him down.

 

===Park===

Junsu smiles while sitting on the grass he feels free and relaxed with no worries. Looking around he can see families having a picnic on the grass, children playing while their parents watch them happily, it makes him remember when their parents were alive their dad always bring them to the park at the weekend feeling sad he looked a way and he can see lovers sharing moments together.

"I wish I can expe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter