Side Story [ChunMin]: I Love You More Than A Brother Should

Love...Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was still a young boy when they met. But even if he was young he knew he has fallen in love, not just a mere crush or an infatuation it was love. But the sad thing is he has fallen in love with a guy and not just any guy, he was his brothers' bestfriend.

First he was so scared of finally realizing his ual orientation. Second he was terrified on how will his brother react about it, him being gay. Third he's afraid of letting the others know for they might judge how his brother is raising him, he doesn't want that his brother has been great in raising him and he will never disappoint him even if it mean sacrificing his feelings. And lastly, he is afraid on how his brother's friend will react if he knew about his feelings towards him.

After so many years and a lot of debates on his head he made a decision. First he accepted the fact that he was gay, it is something he cannot deny to himself. Second he made an oath.

"I, Shim Changmin will forget about my feelings and must make everyone around me proud especially my brother. I will not make a fool of myself just because I'm gay. I will keep my feelings towards him a secret for my brother's sake.", he said while looking out the lake under the bright moonlight. But as he makes his oath he can't help feeling sad and heartbroken for he cannot tell or show to the person he loves what he feels. As he looks down he sees his reflection on the water and realized that he was crying, he wipes away his tears but it seems to flow more and more as he does. In the end he was emotionally exhausted and just let the tears roll down his face and lay down the grass crying 'till he fell asleep.

He was awaken by a someone shouting his name.

"Changmin! Are you here?! Min answer me!"

That voice. It's him! Why is he looking for me

"Min!"

"I'm here hyung!", he shouted back and tried to stand up. But he was too exhausted from crying earlier that he fell and slipped on the water.

"Ahhhh!"

"Min! I'm coming!", he heard his hyung shout. He knows how to swim but he was really exhausted and he couldn't barely move. He can feel himself sink. Maybe this is the end maybe this is the only way. Maybe... he closes his eyes accepting his death.

Lost in his thoughts, he didn't feel someone hauling him up and bringing him on the side of the lake.

"Min! Min open your eyes! Min open your eyes!", he can hear a voice shout, in fact it's the voice of the man he love. Am I dead? he thought.

"Min open your eyes! Don't leave me! Please!", he felt himself being shaken and at that moment he tried opening his eyes.

He was shocked seeing the man he loves crying and holding on to him.

"Yoochun hyung?", he whispered. But the man heard and looked at him in relief.

"Thank God your ok!", Yoochun said crying more before hugging him tight.

"Sorry hyung, I didn't mean to be a nuisance", he said in a soft voice. He is afraid of making the other angry.

"What! No no no, you're not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter