Misunderstanding Cleared

Love...Life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junsu was absent from class since the incident and his brother has deicided to ask the school if Junsu can do his assignments and requirements from school at home. The principal agreed but Junsu must be the one to submit his works and the teachers were told about his condition but they were made to swear in secrecy since it is Junsu's wish not to let his classmates know about his condition. The last thing Junsu needs is pity.

Junsu now stands with his Yesung hyung outside the school. His brother only agreed that Junsu can go to school if Yesung or him are with him and Junsu couldn't agree more, he's afraid he will have another attack without him knowing.

"Su,are you ok?", Yesung asked looking at him worriedly.

"Ne hyung. I'm ok", Junsu said smiling as Yesung held out his hand for him to hold. Taking it Yesung kissed him on the forehead before they went to meet the principal.

 

Unknown to them Yunho saw the whole scene as he was the one who drove Changmin to school that day since Yoochun was busy and their driver was on vacation. Yunho gripped the steering wheel hard till his knuckles are white, not clearly hearing what Changmin was saying to him.

"Hyung!", Changmin exclaimed frustated when his brother is not listening to him.

"Ah er sorry Min, you were saying?", Yunho asked again merely glancing at him and looked at the front again.

"Hyung I said I might go to the company later. Class might end early today since their will be a teachers meeting this afternoon.", Changmin said looking at his brother who only nod his head. Following his brothers' gaze he saw Junsu and Yesung walking inside the school holding hands. So that's why he is mad. Seem's my greasy boyfriend forgot to mention to hyung that Yesung hyung is Junsu hyung's soon-to-be brother-in-law. I am so gonna scold him later, no wonder hyung is moody these days and even I can't talk to him properly.He went back to his cold self again.

 

Upon entering the campus Changmin went to find his bestfriend. He spotted him talking to their Music teacher, Junsu seems to be giving him a notebook and their teacher is also giving Junsu another similar notebook before giving him a hug. Changmin hid as their teacher pass by. Looking back at Junsu he saw Yesung was holding him by the waist and he looked like he's in pain. Worried Changmin almost went to them when the bell rings and someone touched his shoulders.

"What are you doing here Mr. Shim? Shouldn't you be going to your class, the bell already rang", the guy said.

"Oh I'm about to go there Mr. Park", Changmin said as he was about to leave he glanced back and noticed both Junsu and Yesung were gone.

"Mr. Shim!"

"I'm going sir!", Changmin rushed to his class.

Through out the day Changmin tried to find Junsu, he really misses his friend and he is worried about him. Finally he spotted them coming out of the infirmary.

"Junsu hyung!", Changmin shouted and everyone looked at him like he was crazy. But Changmin didn't care he finally saw his bestfriend.

"Changmin! What's wrong? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be on your next class?", Junsu asked the panthing Changmin.

"Oh we don't have a class hyung Mr. Lee has a meeting. Hyung I missed you! Where have you been? Do you know it's a torture being stuck together with Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter