Do it right, Suzy!

Fool's House

CHAPTER #8: Do it right, Suzy!

 

 

 

 

 

"100... 200.... 300... 400... 500? Aaaahhh!! Oink oink only contains $500.00??!!! (she's talking to her piggy bank)." while gathering all the money she collected. "Aahh!! How can I pay that bastard with only $500.00?? And he added my debt!! That devil... he is the meanest!!" 

Then someone rang the bell.. She went downstairs and opened the door.

"Annyeong!! Bestfriend!!"

After seeing it was her, Suzy slammed the door at her face.

Taeyeon blinked many times. "Bestfriend!!" she knocks many times.

"Don't you dare to come in my house!!"

"But, Bestfriend.. I miss you!!~"

"I'm not!" Suzy answered coldly.

"Please forgive... me..." she is sobbing, Suzy can't take it, soon she open the door. "Okay what?!"

"You forgive me??" Taeyeon asked happily, well she is not crying afterall. She's a great actress -_-

"Yeah, but--" then she hug Suzy tightly.

--

"This is $30,000.00 I'll help you pay the house... since it's my fault..." she is sorry.

"Thanks!! This will really help!~" Suzy said while holding the moneys,

"How's your boss?" Taeyeon bothered to asked. Suzy gave her a depressed look.. "You mean, he is maltreating you? Aisshh! That Ahjusshi!!" she said angry. (she thought Myungsoo's manager is the one who bought the house)

"Ahjusshi? He is an actor.."

"Actor?"

"familiar with this look?"

"Wow! An angel!!"

"Angel you said? He is my devil boss! L!!" then kept the poster.

"Oh, he is very popular though..."

"I have to hurry and kick him out of the house! Will you recommend me a job with a high payment?"

"No problem! I'll introduce you to my uncle, all you have to do is.. create a story!"

--

"Create a story!" Suzy said then raised her pen in the air. "Arrrggghh!! I can't think a story!!!"

IN THE TV..

"How dare you!!" then slapped the man's face, "How could you?..." while her tears are falling in her cheeks.

"...... I'm sorry, I just want to be loved..." the man said peacefully, "But why me, and my bestfriend? Why??" then the girl run away.

 

"so... cheesy..." then look at her work again, "wait! I have an idea!!~~" and she started writing something on her paper..

Then the night falls.. Still, Suzy is writing her story. Meanwhile, Myungsoo entered the house. He saw Suzy. "I'm home.." he said, but receive no response from Suzy. So he repeats again, "I'm home, I said..." still no, so he walk inside.. Then by the time Suzy already finished her story. "Finish!!" she stood up then saw Myungsoo. 

"Ah, you're home..."

Myungsoo glared at her, then noticed the papers she's holding. "What's that?"

"ah, this? It's my story, want to read?" then handed them to him. He started reading without saying it loudly.

The title made him wonder. "12 hours?" then looked at Suzy. And continues reading..

Later on, he gave the papers back to Suzy. "What can you say about the story?"

"Stupid!"

"What??"

"I mean, making the two bestfriends fight over a girl?? Hugh, so stupid... I'm going to rest!" then left. "what's the bad thing about it??" she pouted.

Next day..

"Annyeong, Suzy-ah!" L.Joe greeted while Suzy is watering the plants. "L.Joe-sshi.."

"Where's Myungsoo?"

 

"wait here, I think he is in the bathroom.."

"Ok.." as he sit on the couch. Suzy remembered her story, she wanted to show it to L.Joe, expecting to earn a compliment.

"L.Joe-sshi, mind to read my story??" she brings up.

"sure!" he smiled. Then she gave it to him. He read the title, "why '12 hours'??"

"because, one day consists of 24 hours. The story is about two bestfriends sharing in one girl only. The other friend didn't knew this, only the girl and the another friend... He said that, he wanted to be with the girl, so it's okay to him even he only can have her in half of the 24 hours.." 

While telling this to L.Joe, Myungsoo is eavesdropping them from the second floor.

L.Joe laughs.. "What?? I'm serious!!" 

"Nope, it's just that... They're all stupid.."

"How?"

"because, the first friend didn't noticed it even they're close with each other, then the other friend.. having the girl for himself but still a coward. And last, the girl... she can't choose who's better from the two.. But the story is interesting.."

"You're right! Thanks..." *With L.Joe-sshi's words, I'll do it right!* and smiled.

While Myungsoo didn't move from his place.


HI READERS!!

Hope you like this~^^