Meet the Grandma 2

Fool's House

CHAPTER #21: Meet the Grandma 2

 

 

 

 

 

One fine morning..

"I'm leaving halmeoni.." Myungsoo said then went near to her and press his cheeck against her cheek.. Afterward, he pull himself.

"You won't take a breakfast?"

"I'll eat at the entertainment building instead." then glares at Suzy who is sitting beside his grandma. She just glares at him back.

"see you later." then left.

 

"He sure is workaholic.." the halmeoni started, Suzy just nodded.. After eating the breakfast, Suzy then start to put away the used dishes..

"I'll help you~" then gets something to bring..

While Suzy is washing the dishes,

"How long are you staying here?"

"Uh, 2 months I think." she smiled..

".. but it looks like you're not attach together."

"aheheh~ Maybe because he's busy.." she awkwardly answered.

"Well, then lets go meet him.. I think, if he see his beloved girlfriend his tiredness will be ease.

"Huh? But--" *If he saw me, his blood will boil -_-"*

"No more 'buts' lets go.."

--

"But wait, what are we going to ride??"

"easy.." then a car stopped infront of them, and a man stepped out from the car.

"ma'am~" and opened the door for them.

"come in." the halmeoni invited after she sat inside.

 

"Good morning ma'am." the staffs greeted seeing Mrs. Kim/Myungsoo's halmeoni walking..

"where could I find my grandson?" she asked to one of the staffs,
"his name ma'am?"
"Kim... Kim Myungsoo.."
"Oh, the popular, L.. wait ma'am" and checks her record, "He is currently rehearsing in his room before going to the studio." she smiled.

"this way ma'am.." the other one said, leading the way..

While Suzy is at the back, following them.. after awhile.. she lose her sight of them.. "Halmeoni??" she keeps on looking.

--

Then they arrived,

"L.. your grandma is looking for you."

"Halmeoni? How come?"

"We just visit you, I know... you didn't eat again.. Lets eat outside instead."

"wait.. halmeoni, we?"

"Yes, your girlfriend is with m--" when she looked back, Suzy was not there. "where is she?"

*Aisshh, that pabo..* he face-palm..

 

"ugghh.. Where is halmeoni now? I kept looking around but I think I'm lost.." she is panicking while holding her phone, then Krystal together with her friend Sulli entered.. Talking about something.

"Uggh, was she already found him?" she's keep on talking with herself. Krystal noticed her and her cellphone, she remembered it. *it was the phone which I and eLlie bought last day* then Suzy left, Krystal was still looking at her.

"what's wrong Krystal?" Sulli asked,

"nothing~" she pretended. Then glares at the place where Suzy is standing earlier. *that girl*

--

Then in the front door of the building..

"Halmeoni?" Suzy saw them and ran to them, "thank goodness... I found you~" catching her breathe.

"Where have you been?" Mrs. Kim asked, looking at her.

"... I'm...... lost." she revealed, Mrs. Kim laughs after hearing it.. also Myungsoo, chuckles secretly..

"Then, lets go." Mrs. Kim invited,

"where?" Suzy asked.

"We'll eat together." Suzy looked at Myungsoo, while he looks at different direction instead.

"L.. the producer already called you.. he said the schedule of your TV guesting will be moved.. and it will start in 30 minutes."

"huh, what?" Myungsoo looks at his grandma.. she just nodded.

In the car,

Suzy felt sorry for her.. "halmeoni.." she whispered.

"Lets just waste this whole day getting to know each other my dear~" Mrs. Kim smiled.

--

So in the whole day.. they wasted their time talking with each other, eating and shopping..

"Let me see?" Mrs. Kim said, then Suzy went out of the fitting room..

"next.." Suzy pouted,

"too rebellious type.."

"uh, Mr. Kang.. please wrap those clothes that she wore."

"Yes, madam." he bowed..

 

But it's not the end of wasting-your-whole day session..

Suzy paused when she saw this.

"woah~" then she ran to it.

"want to try?"

"ah, yes.." and gets a token from her pocket, then start to move the joy stick, left.right.left. then pressed the red button. But she didn't get the stufftoy.. so on after 3x of trying..

Mrs. Kim handed her bag to her butler and she too played that.. 

"Go halmeoni! You can do it!!~" Suzy keeps on yelling..

"sshh~ I'm concentrating!"

After several minutes, she pressed the red button hardly and it grabbed the stuff toy. And thank God, they ot it!

"Wow! You're the best halmeoni!" the butler gave the bag to Mrs. Kim, she smiled seeing Suzy's smiling face.

--

"So you're leaving now, halmeoni? But how about... L?"

"I won't wait for him anymore.." Suzy just lets a deep breathe, "by the way.. this is for you.." then gave Suzy the stuff toy.

"Halmeoni?" she looked at her then to the stuff toy.

"Don't worry, it's yours now. Where could I use that anyway?" then went inside the car..

 

It's already dark, Myungsoo arrived and the lights were gone but still, the light on Suzy's room was still on. He really don't have any plan on paying attention to her but when he heard that it's like she is talking with someone, he went close to her door..

"You're right, Stitch.. halmeoni is really nice to me... she even gave me a stuff toy and bought me clothes.." holding Stitch with her both hands..

*Halmeoni? It is like.. I'm not her real reason why she paid a visit here..* then keeps on listening..

"... and unlike her DEVIL grandson!!"

*who is devil? ME??!!*

"He is the meanest of all the devils!!!"

*wha-- that annoying pabo!! Really is getting to my nerves!!*


HI READERS!!

Thanks for reading.. I think I have many mistakes here... but I wish you can understand it.. GOOD NIGHT guys!! Love yah!~ ^^