Saengil Chukha Hamnida!~

Fool's House

CHAPTER #17: Saengil Chukha Hamnida!~

 

 

 

 

 

"annoying pabo, where is my black jacket?" 

And didn't find her in her room, but as soon as he entered.. he noticed the calendar in her wall. He takes a look at it and sees a red circle in the date today.. "what's with february 2??" and saw a piece of note in it... "her birthday?"

Then suddenly he heard a footsteps coming, so he immediately went out of the room like a wind.

"why are you standing in my room?" she asked.
"I'm just looking for my jacket."
"your jacket is still at the hamper, I'll just wash it later.."

"ugh, I left my key there!" and runs to it. Suzy just watch him..

--

"so today is her birthday? How come! She didn't tell it to me earlier? Maybe she forgets about her birthday... Ughh, that annoying pabo!" Myungsoo keeps on chanting, the others find it weird.

"Is he praying a spell?"

"maybe just practicing his line."

"Ughh!! Now I have to buy her a gift, that poor pabo... No one will ever send her one.. That's right, Kim Myungsoo your so kind!~ Yeah, yeah, I know." then drive his car.

"see?"

"I hope he's okay."

 

Then in a fansigning event for L.Joe..

*I don't have any updates about her, Ughh! L.Joe focus!!*

"Oppa, saranghae!~"

"yeah, saranghae." he smiled then get her stuff then signed it, afterward he gave it to the lady.

"Oppa..." giving her L.Joe's poster, he signed it and smiled at her, "Uhmm, oppa.. do you have a girlfriend?"

"Of course, not! My fangirls are my girlfriends~"

"how about, someone you like?" her question, stunned him for the moment.

"uhh..." then he saw a familiar face.. *is she....*

Then she stood up and followed that..

"Oppa wait--"

"where is he going?"

--

He is still running, and stopped. "where is she?" then saw her again.

"yah! You! Wait!!" then grabbed her arm. She looked, "Hi?"

"You're Suzy-ah's friend right?"

"Yes!~ How do you know her, and who are you anyway?" 

L.Joe puts down his sunglassess, "I'm L.Joe.." he smiled.

"Oh my siomai!!~ You are real??" while touching his clothes.

L.Joe chuckles, "yeah!~"

"You know, I'm your no.1 fan!!"

He chuckles humbly, "ah, what's that gift for?" he noticed.

"This? It's for Suzy-ah.."

"Suzy-ah? Why?"

"It's her birthday."

"Birthday?? Really?? Is there any party?"

"I'll just surprise her.."

"May I join in?"

"Of course idol!!~"

 

"Hello, sir~" the saleslady greeted Myungsoo as he entered. He just bow.

Many of the customers are looking at him, admiring his almost perfect face. He just focus his sight on the jewels..

"Where are your best necklaces?"

"ah, here sir~" then showed him the samples.

He just examine it for a long time.. Choosing from it is difficult, *if I give her the diamond, she might say I bought her a very expensive gift, and if I give her the heart, she might think that she is special... Ugghh!!*

"simpler than these.."

"Okay sir~"

Then afterwards, he choose something better..

"this! And please wrap it nicely." then smiled, after seeing it.

"yes sir, uhm.. for your girlfriend sir?" Myungsoo's smile fades away, "ah, here sir~" then gave him the box.
"No, it's for my maid." then left.

The others are still looking at him.

Myungsoo sighed, then smiled at the box.

--

In the living room, Suzy is watching her favorite show. Then it went for a commercial break..
"Ugghh, I thought he'll going to win in that match!! Ughh, please win or else... goodbye 1000 won.." she groaned while rolling on the couch.

Myungsoo: Hot ehh?..... check out this all time favorite summer cooler...... sweet~ * his lips*

 

Suzy paused then laughs non-stop, "wha- what did he said?? Sweet??? But all I see is his bitter face~~ Ooohh, my stomach!!" then a knock on the door stopped her from laughing. "Hugh? Who is it?"

She opened the door then Taeyeon ambushed her with her deadly hug.. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST!!!!~~~" 

"Taeyeon-ah, and.... L.Joe-sshi?" 

"Yoh." L.Joe greeted, 

Then after they sang her a Happy Birthday song, Taeyeon offered her birthday cake gift to Suzy.

"Wow, Stitch!!!!" she amazed, "can I hug it?~" really touched..

"That's good, happy birthday again.. Best~" then they both hugged. And after eating lunch L.Joe gave his gift to her..

"Woah!! Stitch!!~" while raising it in the air, then hugs it with her arms. But suddenly, "I Love you too~" the stitch doll talks. "woah, really amazing, I really love this!!~"

"good to hear that." L.Joe smiled.

"Oh,okay.." Taeyeon keeps on nodding while answering a call in her phone, after that. "sorry, I'm going first." she apologized then left. The two just waved goodbye to her..

Then after several hours of movie marathon and food-tripping, it's already dark..

"I think I should go." L.Joe said goodbye.

But by chance, Myungsoo arrived but didn't show himself..

"L.Joe-sshi, thank you again."

"Your welcome, please take good care of him..... and love m... him."

"Of course I love him!~ He already said it to me."

"really? How about me? What did he said?"

"mm.." Suzy clears then present stitch to L.Joe, covering her face with it. "I Love you too~" she changed her voice.

With this, L.Joe felt happy inside his heart and smiled. Myungsoo overheard it, and frowned.

 

(imagine it's dark)

*that annoying pabo, she is smiling earlier..... because of L.Joe's gift.... what a materialistic type of girl... I think you're useless now..* holding the necklace he bought... then, Suzy entered the scene..

"L? What are you doing here... alone?" while looking around, Myungsoo faces her.

"It's you... annoying pabo.." then he saw that Suzy was hugging the stitch which L.Joe gave her, and furrowed. "Happy Birthday.." he said with a very serious face, Suzy finds it scary.

"Geez, thanks?" then after that, Myungsoo threw the necklace on the pond.. Suzy watches it until it make noise in the water, "what's that?"

"It's a gift.... but it's useless now.."

"Gift? To me? From you? Why? I don't understand??"

"No explanations... as I said, it's useless now." then turns his back, but he heard a clanking sounds in the water, when he turns back..

"Yah! What are you doing?!!!" seeing Suzy who is patiently looking for the thrown necklace..

"I'm looking for that gift."

"I said it's useless!!"

"No it's not, it's a gift too!!" Myungsoo got pissed so he went and grabbed Suzy's arm.

"I said it's useless!! Can you obey me atleast this time?" his face is very serious, so Suzy obeyed him and arose from the waters..


HI READERS!!

Woah!!~ I can't believe I wrote this long update... hahaha, maybe the size of the pictures made it long~~ And this is our last day of school... soon, we'll going to enter College...Aigoo, my eyes are closing, good night guys... enjoyy the update^^