Let the beer do the talking~

Fool's House

CHAPTER #11: Let the beer do the talking~

 

 

 

 

 

Saturday morning..

"Whatt??!! You mean they're coming here, as in?!!" Suzy's voice echoed around the house..

"Don't forget, this is MY HOUSE after all..." Myungsoo reminded, Suzy recalled it. "ahehe~ I know.." she excuses.

"then start cleaning the whole house 'kay?" he widened his eyes at her and left her sight.

"Aisshh!" *that devil* she rolled her eyes then clench her fists.

 

While she is sweeping the floor, Myungsoo is just supervising.. She noticed him, and felt really annoyed. *that devil leaving me the cleaning thing!!* then harshly moping the floor using the broom. "get away.. get away.. get away.." she keeps murmuring.

"what are you saying?" Myungsoo asked.

"ah? I said, get away.... dirt!" she reasoned then fake-smile. Myungsoo then moves away, *die..*

 

It's already afternoon, since Suzy ended cleaning the WHOLE house.

"It's okay if I take a little rest~~." then lays on the sofa.. 

"Get up, annoying pabo.." Myungsoo ordered while walking down the stairs, "they're here..." 

"what??" she gets up lazily, "I'll just change clothes.." 

But before leaving completely, "One more thing.."

"what?" she looks back at Myungsoo..

"don't tell them that you're the owner of the house.. just tell them that you're my relative."

"I know.." she then turns her back and hurriedly run upstairs. Myungsoo just look at her.

 

--

"Woah, your house is too big!~" they all said, really amazed. As Suzy walks downstairs. They noticed her. 

"You're cute in personal.."

She just smiled, then looks at Myungsoo. "You didn't say that you have a very cute cousin, L.."

He can't say such a lie because he is too obvious. "aheheh~ L-oppa is just too protective.." she reasoned then look again at Myungsoo, he just rolled his eyes.

"Let me introduce you my NEW house.." he smiles falsely, then looks at Suzy saying: 'don't talk again'

And they left..

 

After wandering around the house, it's already dark.. 

*I wonder if the guests were already finished strolling around* She is going to enter the wash room when she notice that someone is inside.. 

*I think the guest really wants to try the washroom..* 

She then turns her back and will walk away, until she heard that they're talking about the house..

"the house is so big.."

"I wonder where did he bought this."

"it's our chance, we'll make him drunk then he'll going to tell everything to us."

"hagh, nice idea!~"

"Of course! Then... we'll going to record it.." they both chuckle. Soon, the two left the wash room, Suzy is just hiding there, eavesdropping them.

"really hugh?" she smirked.

--

Then she saw them sitting at the picnic table outside.. Myungsoo saw her, she widened her eyes saying: 'Mayday! Warning! Warning!!'

"Sit here, L's cute cousin~" the unnie said while patting a seat next to her and Myungsoo. She sat between them and faces Myungsoo, signaling that there is something she should tell to him. But instead, he looks unto others, ignoring her.

Then after that, the others began to drink the beers. Suzy is just observing them.

"L, here is yours." then handed Myungsoo a glass of beer. Suzy watch him while receiving the bottle, the man noticed it. "want some?" he asked Suzy.

"she's too young to handle an alcohol.." Myungsoo interrupted. Suzy looked at him, really pissed. Then she notice the two earlier, smirking while watching Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo was going to drink it straight until Suzy snatched it from him, and she drinks it instead.

They're all in shock, she drink it straight. "Hugh! Who's young to handle an alcohol!" she said and burped.

Myungsoo just look at her, *really an annoying pabo*

"Who wants another shot?!!"

"Me!!~" Suzy both raised her hands, then received another glass. Myungsoo crosses his arms and watch. "you want, L?" asking him for a beer.

"no thanks, I'm fine.." then glares at Suzy.

"L, try it!" someone from earlier, Suzy remembered him. "Give me that!" Suzy cried then snatched it too..

 

"Hmm, you want to discover something eh?" she started then drinks, after finishing she started to talk again.

"L, is not my relative or anything..... he is my boss.... My devil boss..." then puts a horns on her head, "He bought my house! That's right! I'm the REAL owner of this hous--" Myungsoo covered .

"what is she saying??"

"ah, she was drunk.." Myungsoo excused.

Suzy pulls away Myungsoo's hand, ".. I'm not yet finish! You're really mean!! Your the meanest of all the meanest!! You're meaner than Hitler!!!" she keeps on yelling.. ".. letting me, the VERY KIND SUZY, clean the WHOLE house... and you... just enjoying yourself!!! Don't worry, everything has its end..." and she fell asleep.

Really, the others can't imagine her...

--

Then the guests already left, Myungsoo walks upstairs then stopped in Suzy's room..

"Annoying as always..." he whispered.


HI READERS!!

Thanks again everyone!~ I will never get tired thanking you guys.. ^^ Love yah!~~

heheh, Suzy's room is too small...