Meet the Grandma

Fool's House

CHAPTER #20: Meet the Grandma

 

 

 

 

 

While Myungsoo is currently at a photoshoot..

"Okay 20 minutes break!"

Haji mothaettdeon geolkka (Wae geureongeolkka)~

His phone is ringing, he pressed the green button and answered. "Yeobeoseyo?" his eyes widened.. "Halmeoni??!! What? You're visiting the house??"

"why Myungsoo? You sounds surprise? I miss my favorite grandson so.." his grandma answered..

"No, that's not what I meant." he calmed down, "sure~ Of course I miss you too, halmeoni.."

 

Then after their conversation.. He immediately contacted Suzy.. 

"L, why?" she asked..

"My grandma will pay a visit there.. I'm still in the studio.. don't you ever reveal about our contract!"

"Okay.okay!!" she answered, "then what should I tell her? What if she asks me, what is our relationship?"

"Then tell her we're--" suddenly the doorbell rings.. "Hey, pabo.." he calls but the staff calls him..

--

"She's here.." then bit her lips..

Soon, she opened the gate.. "uhh.. please come in... ma'am?"

"uhmm.. who are you miss??"

"I'm incharge of taking good care of the house." she smiled.

Then they entered the house..

"really, the house is really really big." as she examining the whole house..

"coffee??"

"ah, no thanks dear~ I'll wait for my grandson instead." then sat on the couch.. Suzy walks slightly away, biting her fingernails.. 

*I'm dead.. L, come home!!!*

--

"Thank you for your hard work!" the staffs bowed..

"I'm going.." Myungsoo informed then left.

 

While in the car,

*That pabo... what are they doing this time?? Ugghh... what is halmeoni's reason?? I think I'm going crazy!* then hits the steering wheel..

After sveral minutes, he arrived home..

 

He entered the house, "I'm home.." then he heard laughing sounds.. As he looked for it, he saw his grandma and Suzy laughing because of a TV show.

"Halmeoni." the two both look at him..

"Oh, Myungsoo.." he glared at Suzy who was looking at him that time, saying: 'what have you done?' Suzy just shrugged her shoulders..

"Myungsoo.. really this girl is funny... I like her~" she complimented, Suzy smiled.. teasing Myungsoo, he just rolled his eyes to her..

"by the way.. what is your relationship?" The two stunned, really don't know what to reason-out.

"She's my... girlfriend!--"
".... Friend!!--"

they both answered together..

"what?" his grandma asked.. the two both look at each other, then to the grandma again..

"Halmeoni, the truth is, she is my..... friend!--"
".... Girlfriend!--"

the two answered together... again.. Myungsoo glared at her, also Suzy..

"That's not a big deal though~" the grandma chuckles.. The two both look at her.

 

"I'll be staying here for three days.. Because I really miss my grandson~" she smiled. Myungsoo sighed, while Suzy just watched him..


HI READERS!!

Hehehehehe~ New update here... Enjoyy!!^^